Home Forums Music 2020 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 10)

2020 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 10)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 680 total)
Created
2 weeks ago
Last Reply
3 mins ago
( +3 hidden )
replies
views
users
Boz
DC95
Pauly Antonio
  • Mcm
    Participant
    Topics:

Pure Heroine is miles better than Melodrama. And Billie Eilish is so boring that she makes Lana Del Rey look like the most exciting artist ever.

That’s the most funniest crap I have ever read on this forum.

Barnacles Bro

ReplyCopy URL
    Get Real!
    Participant
    Topics:

Honey, the stans are just pressed that their precious Ariana Grande, their precious Lady Gaga, and their precious Taylor Swift will be losing Grammys to some 17-year-old chick come January 2020.

ReplyCopy URL
    Babygirl
    Participant
    Topics:

Bad Guy > Royals

ReplyCopy URL
    Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

Bad Guy > Royals

You’re entitled to your wrong opinion

ReplyCopy URL
    DC95
    Participant
    Topics:

I don’t think anyone has mentioned this song in a minute, but what do y’all think about “Without Me”‘s chances of getting in the GF? Believe it or not, it’s probably going to wind up being the third biggest hit of the year, behind “Old Town Road” and “Sunflower”. It’s that big.

Even so, I have a hard time seeing it as a ROTY contender. The production is pretty bland and Halsey… isn’t known for her vocal ability, let’s just say that. However, I think it has a decent chance of getting in SOTY, despite the “Cry Me a River” sample.

ReplyCopy URL
    Bee
    Participant
    Topics:

I don’t think anyone has mentioned this song in a minute, but what do y’all think about “Without Me”‘s chances of getting in the GF? Believe it or not, it’s probably going to wind up being the third biggest hit of the year, behind “Old Town Road” and “Sunflower”. It’s that big. Even so, I have a hard time seeing it as a ROTY contender. The production is pretty bland and Halsey… isn’t known for her vocal ability, let’s just say that. However, I think it has a decent chance of getting in SOTY, despite the “Cry Me a River” sample.

It has a shot but I feel like there’s a snob factor against Halsey that they’ll purposely prevent a nom for her. At least a handful of voters.

ReplyCopy URL
    Lil Tony
    Participant
    Topics:

One is a critique about the current state of popular music and the other is a song about a 17 year old being a baddie. You can stretch and say that Billie is talking about her place in the music industry but the lyrics are too vague for that. There’s really no correlation between both songs. In fact, Billie and Lorde are kinda different. Lorde’s debut borrows a lot of musical motiffs from hip-hop while Billie is more somber and more electronic. There’s also the fact that Lorde has like 2 ballads in her entire discography while Billie has multiple just on her debut. If anything Billie might be closer to Lana. Sidenote, YSSMIAC is Billie’s worst song by a mile.

I’ll actually take You should see me in a crown and wish you were gay over bad guy. But it doesn’t change the fact that Billie is bland and overrated because of her age. She’s hyped because at her age, she’s not doing the regular teen up.

She’s super overrated. Lil Nas X is supposed to be the one receiving the hype even though old town Road doesn’t really deserve the record it just set

I don't know who to STAN yet

ReplyCopy URL
    Lil Tony
    Participant
    Topics:

Bad Guy > Royals

I think You should see me in a crown would work better with the comparison even though it was never a hit like bad guy

ReplyCopy URL
    Lil Tony
    Participant
    Topics:

I don’t think anyone has mentioned this song in a minute, but what do y’all think about “Without Me”‘s chances of getting in the GF? Believe it or not, it’s probably going to wind up being the third biggest hit of the year, behind “Old Town Road” and “Sunflower”. It’s that big. Even so, I have a hard time seeing it as a ROTY contender. The production is pretty bland and Halsey… isn’t known for her vocal ability, let’s just say that. However, I think it has a decent chance of getting in SOTY, despite the “Cry Me a River” sample.

Without me is actually better most of the songs been hugely considered

• This reply was modified 4 days, 21 hours ago by  Lil Tony.
    • This reply was modified 4 days, 21 hours ago by  Lil Tony.

ReplyCopy URL
    Gašper Vezonik
    Participant
    Topics:

Halsey is probably not touching the GF. On the other side, Señorita is blowing up at the right time. I see it as a real contender for Best Pop Duo/Group win.

ReplyCopy URL
    M
    Participant
    Topics:

Halsey was never snubbed for anything that was considered Grammy worthy. “Without Me” is her first solo song that’s genuinely worthy of a Grammy nomination. So her previous “snubs” don’t matter. They were never “snubs” to begin with. They rightfully ignored her previous work which didn’t make an impact.

So I definitely see her in the GF, and a lot more likely than Senorita. I won’t be surprised if “Without Me” is nominated in ROTY or SOTY and TUN or Bad Guy are left out.

ReplyCopy URL
    Marcus Snowden (The Artist Formerly Known as msnowden1)
    Participant
    Topics:

Halsey’s at such a peak in her career right now that if Eastside wasn’t submitted last year and/or eligible this year, she might’ve gotten a Grammy nod for that as well as Without Me.

ReplyCopy URL
    MiguelTwentyFive
    Participant
    Topics:

Honey, Taylor Swift is NOT hitting #1 this era. Stop lying to yourself.

Nah, we are now expecting a new #1 song in Billboard Hot 100 by first week of September either Lizzo’s Truth Hurts or Taylor Swift(likely performing Cruel Summer on VMAs and it could debut around 400-500plus points in Billboard Hot 100). I’m 100% positive that Taylor will get her first #1 song this era.

ReplyCopy URL
    jowgbruno
    Participant
    Topics:

Honey, the stans are just pressed that their precious Ariana Grande, their precious Lady Gaga, and their precious Taylor Swift will be losing Grammys to some 17-year-old chick come January 2020.

Some people here that it’s talking that they dont like Billie’s music, they literally dont care or even hate Gaga and I guess Ariana and Taylor too

Not everything is about Gaga or the other 2 sweetheart

ReplyCopy URL
    jowgbruno
    Participant
    Topics:

After Nightmare’s flop it seems that any buzz about Halsey has died

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 680 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.