Home Forums Music 2020 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 10)

2020 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 10)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 648 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
4 months ago
( +39 hidden )
replies
views
users
Boz
Darren
Pauly Antonio
  • M
    Participant
    Topics:

Honey, Lady Gaga/A Star Is Born would be a very embarrassing AOTY winner 20 years from now. There is nothing great about that album.

Gaga could release the best album of the century and you’d still trash it anyway.

OneAndOnly
    Participant
    Topics:

‘Motivation’ is garbage. Poor Normani has been handed Ariana’s scraps.

yes, it’s catchy but very generic & a bit underwhelming.. I don’t see this popping off

I will always love you

Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

I swear I can hear Ariana singing in the back

Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

I like the retro-ish R&B-pop fusion, I just wish the mix wasn’t so full. It sounds like the reincarnation of High Hopes.

Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

Motivation is a cute little moment. The music video THO!!

Im gonna get dragged but I couldn’t even listen to Lover (the song) all the way through. I LITERALLY turned it off after the first line. The good thing is is that it truly sounds like her country era (Red/Speak Now) but it felt a little too “try hard” for me. Sonically it was fine, lyrically…..

y'all ugly and smelly

MrOceanBlueEyes
    Participant
    Topics:

Motivation is a cute little moment. The music video THO!! Im gonna get dragged but I couldn’t even listen to Lover (the song) all the way through. I LITERALLY turned it off after the first line. The good thing is is that it truly sounds like her country era (Red/Speak Now) but it felt a little too “try hard” for me. Sonically it was fine, lyrically…..

How can you be trashing it if you didn’t listen to it, she could release a great song and you would tear it down

Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

How can you be trashing it if you didn’t listen to it

He didn’t miss much. It goes nowhere after the first hook.

The song is fine but IDK, everything this era sounds so plastic. At least she’s not exploiting homosexuality this time around.

The One And Only of Gold Derby.
    Participant
    Topics:

Motivation: Not the worst but generic.

Slide Away: Nice, more relaxed, good.

Lover: Like The Archer, a “wedding song”, Red Vibes.

That is the truth.

No exceptions.

A Rival To Thatcher’s Reign.

Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

How can you be trashing it if you didn’t listen to it, she could release a great song and you would tear it down

just heard it in full. By the first line I knew exactly where it was heading, and I was right. It’s not bad, but I don’t wanna say “cringy” because it wasn’t and idk another word to describe it. Truly sounds like her other “country tinged ballads”…

Is this a promo single or an actual??

y'all ugly and smelly

MrOceanBlueEyes
    Participant
    Topics:

just heard it in full. By the first line I knew exactly where it was heading, and I was right. It’s not bad, but I don’t wanna say “cringy” because it wasn’t and idk another word to describe it. Truly sounds like her other “country tinged ballads”… Is this a promo single or an actual??

Soft maybe?

I think it’s a single she said the music video was coming on the 22 or maybe for another song can’t recall it

Matt2019
    Participant
    Topics:

just heard it in full. By the first line I knew exactly where it was heading, and I was right. It’s not bad, but I don’t wanna say “cringy” because it wasn’t and idk another word to describe it. Truly sounds like her other “country tinged ballads”…

Is this a promo single or an actual??

It’s third official single.

Marlon G
    Participant
    Topics:

Motivation made me smile. I feel like Normani has worked so hard for this and I’m glad that she and song are recieving well. It’s a good song and great Video. Lover didn’t impress me much. It sounded weird. Nothing new or exciting to bring to the Grammy Table.

Matt2019
    Participant
    Topics:

Lover is actually good lyrically. I think it will end up in Pop Solo and SOTY.

Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

Lover is actually good lyrically. I think it will end up in Pop Solo and SOTY.

null

Marlon G
    Participant
    Topics:

It’s better than Me!, but idk if Lover (Song) is a contender. I like Taylor Swift and yeah the Lyrics of Lover are okay but it’s nothing new from her. That’s the problem. And I feel like that’s what Pop music is lacking nowadays. Artists are singing about the same old thing.

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by  Marlon Gonz.
    • This reply was modified 4 months ago by  Marlon Gonz.
Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 648 total)

The topic ‘2020 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 10)’ is closed to new replies.