Home Forums Music 2020 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 10)

2020 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 10)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 3 posts - 646 through 648 (of 648 total)
Created
6 months ago
Last Reply
5 months ago
( +39 hidden )
replies
views
users
Boz
Darren
Pauly Antonio
  • CRUNCHY
    Participant
    Topics:

Lover definitely gave Taylor’s new album a little more hype and is getting critical acclaim but she’s not winning anything with this song since it won’t even be a single.

Taylor will probably submit The Dixie Chicks collaboration in country categories. If the song is great I could see it being a contenter for Best Country Duo/Group performance.

JasonLannister
    Participant
    Topics:

Mark my words!

The song Lover is already winning SOTY, Best Country Solo, and Best Country Song due to universal acclaim from the GP and the music critics.

You come with the same bullshit every year. Reputation was also sweeping, wasn’t it?

Matt2019
    Participant
    Topics:

Lover definitely gave Taylor’s new album a little more hype and is getting critical acclaim but she’s not winning anything with this song since it won’t even be a single.

Taylor will probably submit The Dixie Chicks collaboration in country categories. If the song is great I could see it being a contenter for Best Country Duo/Group performance.

The song Lover is already a single because it will have a music video this Thursday. At least she will be a contender in SOTY and country categories.

You come with the same bullshit every year. Reputation was also sweeping, wasn’t it?

Why? I don’t care. Taylor Swift is coming back for revenge and avenge what you have done with reputation album being snubbed. Beat it.

Viewing 3 posts - 646 through 648 (of 648 total)

The topic ‘2020 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 10)’ is closed to new replies.