Home Forums Music 2020 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 10)

2020 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 10)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 12 posts - 676 through 687 (of 687 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
4 weeks ago
( +2 hidden )
replies
views
users
Boz
Darren
Pauly Antonio
  • Cordelia
    Participant
    Topics:

Also, ctrl deserved to win Urban Cont in 2018.

It deserved an AOTY nomination, and that is not something I say lightly considering how stacked a year that was.

For Your Consideration:

Best Picture: Weathering With You, Parasite
    Best Animated Feature: Weathering With You
    Best International Film: Weathering With You, Parasite
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Do my forum games!

https://www.goldderby.com/forum/games-lets-play-games/72nd-oscars-runner-up-5-elimination-game-nominated-but-not-for-best-picture/

https://www.goldderby.com/forum/games-lets-play-games/81st-oscars-runner-up-5-elimination-game/

Xtina
    Participant
    Topics:

There is a best case scenario that Billie Eilish will lose Best pop Vocal album to Taylor Swift in next year’s Grammys like in 2014 where Lorde lost BPVA to Bruno Mars. Also, Billie Eilish is this year’s Lorde and Ariana Grande is this year’s Drake. So my prediction in AOTY is that either Ariana or Billie will get snubbed for AOTY. ON friday, I will post my review on Lover album and we will see if it’s AOTY worthy or not.

Honey, get real! Taylor Swift is NOT winning Best Pop Vocal Album over Billie Eilish. You must be cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

Matt2019
    Participant
    Topics:

Honey, get real! Taylor Swift is NOT winning Best Pop Vocal Album over Billie Eilish. You must be cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

Get lost! Taylor Swift is coming to avenge from last year’s Grammys snub on Reputation. Are you dumb? Don’t you see that the Lover song has been receiving universal acclaim from the music critics and the GP. This song is getting a Grammy nominations in SOTY, Country Song and Solo. It will likely win all three.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 6 days ago by  Matt90210.
    Marlon G
    Participant
    Topics:

There is a best case scenario that Billie Eilish will lose Best pop Vocal album to Taylor Swift in next year’s Grammys like in 2014 where Lorde lost BPVA to Bruno Mars. Also, Billie Eilish is this year’s Lorde and Ariana Grande is this year’s Drake. So my prediction in AOTY is that either Ariana or Billie will get snubbed for AOTY. ON friday, I will post my review on Lover album and we will see if it’s AOTY worthy or not.

Idk about that. So far the material that has been released from the record is not good. It really doesn’t matter how it does. It hasn’t reached anything big this year. In a year where mainstream pop music hasn’t been its best Taylor could’ve easily dominated this year but failed to do so. Ariana And Billie are kind of the frontrunners for the Pop Genre categories as of now. I feel kind of bad…

abelfenty
    Participant
    Topics:

Get lost! Taylor Swift is coming to avenge from last year’s Grammys snub on Reputation. Are you dumb? Don’t you see that the Lover song has been receiving universal acclaim from the music critics and the GP. This song is getting a Grammy nominations in SOTY, Country Song and Solo. It will likely win all three.

You Swifties are in for a shock come November when she only receives 1 nomination for Pop Album, which she’ll lose.

Matt2019
    Participant
    Topics:

Idk about that. So far the material that has been released from the record is not good. It really doesn’t matter how it does. It hasn’t reached anything big this year. In a year where mainstream pop music hasn’t been its best Taylor could’ve easily dominated this year but failed to do so. Ariana And Billie are kind of the frontrunners for the Pop Genre categories as of now. I feel kind of bad…

Mark my words!

The song Lover is already winning SOTY, Best Country Solo, and Best Country Song due to universal acclaim from the GP and the music critics.

Matt2019
    Participant
    Topics:

You Swifties are in for a shock come November when she only receives 1 nomination for Pop Album, which she’ll lose.

Nah, Taylor Swift will pull a Lady Gaga like last year when Shallow got nominated for 4 Grammys including Record and Song and eventually she won Best pop duo and best song written for visual media. I’m pretty sure that Taylor will submit the song Lover for ROTY/SOTY and Country categories.

Xtina
    Participant
    Topics:

Mark my words!

The song Lover is already winning SOTY, Best Country Solo, and Best Country Song due to universal acclaim from the GP and the music critics.

Honey, you’re a moron! “Lover,” the song and the album, are NOT winning a damn thing. She has performed worse than Reputation this era. Your unhealthy obsession for Taylor Swift is clouding your judgment.

Matt2019
    Participant
    Topics:

Honey, you’re a moron! “Lover,” the song and the album, are NOT winning a damn thing. She has performed worse than Reputation this era. Your unhealthy obsession for Taylor Swift is clouding your judgment.

Wrong, are you dumb? Get lost! The song Lover has been receiving widespread acclaim from the music critics and the General public so far. People love that song very much. It’s already a frontrunner for SOTY and Best country Solo/Song at least.

Gašper Vezonik
    Participant
    Topics:

Lover definitely gave Taylor’s new album a little more hype and is getting critical acclaim but she’s not winning anything with this song since it won’t even be a single.

Taylor will probably submit The Dixie Chicks collaboration in country categories. If the song is great I could see it being a contenter for Best Country Duo/Group performance.

JasonLannister
    Participant
    Topics:

Mark my words!

You come with the same bullshit every year. Reputation was also sweeping, wasn’t it?

Matt2019
    Participant
    Topics:

Lover definitely gave Taylor’s new album a little more hype and is getting critical acclaim but she’s not winning anything with this song since it won’t even be a single.

Taylor will probably submit The Dixie Chicks collaboration in country categories. If the song is great I could see it being a contenter for Best Country Duo/Group performance.

The song Lover is already a single because it will have a music video this Thursday. At least she will be a contender in SOTY and country categories.

You come with the same bullshit every year. Reputation was also sweeping, wasn’t it?

Why? I don’t care. Taylor Swift is coming back for revenge and avenge what you have done with reputation album being snubbed. Beat it.

Viewing 12 posts - 676 through 687 (of 687 total)

The topic ‘2020 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 10)’ is closed to new replies.