Home Forums Music 2020 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 10)

2020 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 10)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 648 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
4 months ago
( +39 hidden )
replies
views
users
Boz
Darren
Pauly Antonio
  • Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

For Grammys 2021 we can have Adele, Gaga, Beyoncé, Lorde and Kendrick Lamar, already more than half of the nominees in AOTY

and guess who’s gonna win again…..

y'all ugly and smelly

Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

and guess who’s gonna win again…

That’s why I really enjoy this year. It’s not fun when you already know who’s winning 10 months in advance.

dOminiK13_
    Participant
    Topics:

and guess who’s gonna win again…..

I don’t think she will win 3 straight. sometime yes she will have 3 and who doubts that is a fool but I don’t think it will be 3 consecutive.

In addition, it will hardly be able to maintain the 20kk level with so little disclosure.

abelfenty
    Participant
    Topics:

Kendrick will beat Adele and we’ll rejoice.

Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

I would like to see it.

y'all ugly and smelly

Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

Alexa play Imagine by Ariana Grande

M
    Participant
    Topics:

It feels weird I enjoy the singles from Katy Perry than from Lady Gaga lol.

How come no one dragged you for this idiotic statement? I guess I’ll have to do what needs to be done.

Gaga’s last single is the most awarded song in history, winning a Golden Globe, an Oscar, a BAFTA and two Grammy’s among others. And many of these awards are voted by her peers. She definitely won’t be bothered by what an internet poster thinks of her singles. Her latest one was already well validated by her peers.

So kindly, quit smoking whatever you’re smoking to think that “Small Talk” is better than “Shallow”.

Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

How come no one dragged you for this idiotic statement?

Probably because it’s their opinion.

dOminiK13_
    Participant
    Topics:

For the first time in the Grammy period I think Gaga may not be the only person with a real chance of winning AOTY. Cuz I Love can take win AOTY.

Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

I…actually, agree. I think Cuz I Love You could surprise. People are underestimating Lizzo

Why U So Obsessed?
    Participant
    Topics:

Lizzo won’t win AOTY. Urban albums NEVER win. It always goes to the safe, predictable, choice.

It’s also rare for a new artist to receive the top honor.

“The best way to make someone feel small, is to not say anything to them at all” —>clicks ignore button

Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

Again, I would like to see it.

y'all ugly and smelly

Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

Lizzo won’t win AOTY. Urban albums NEVER win. It always goes to the safe, predictable, choice.

I mean, sure, but we don’t have a lot to work with this year. I feel like Cuz I Love You is pop enough to actually get pop voters on board, and Lizzo is doing great on Pop radio. I mean, when you think about it, Lizzo’s brand of urban-flavoured pop music is probably more appealing to voters than Ariana’s relationship drama or William’s satanic-pop. Just something to think about.

I’m obviously not predicting winners, but the amount of campaigning homegirl has done is extraordinary. I wouldn’t count her out.

It’s also rare for a new artist to receive the top honor.

I’ll give you that, but the other heavily predicted winners are Billie, who is also a new artist, and Ariana, who would win on her first GF nom. Billie, Lizzo, and Capaldi all have very baity albums, for very different reasons each

jowgbruno
    Participant
    Topics:

I’ll give you that, but the other heavily predicted winners are Billie, who is also a new artist, and Ariana, who would win on her first GF nom. Billie, Lizzo, and Capaldi all have very baity albums, for very different reasons each

You are crazy if you think that Ariana is heavily predicted to win The AOTY

Darren
    Participant
    Topics:

Ariana and Lizzo aren’t winning AOTY. Billie could, depending on what the competition looks like.

It’s safe to say Billie and Lizzo are both getting in (either would be a massive snub), and we all know Grammy voters are more likely to pick the pop/alternative singer-songwriter over the R&B/pop/hip-hop artist. So if it comes down to the two of them, we all know who would have the edge. Especially since Billie is more popular.

Either would be deserving (although I have a softer spot for When We All Fall Asleep…, which is a stunning record), but let’s be realistic.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 648 total)

The topic ‘2020 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 10)’ is closed to new replies.