Home Forums Music 2020 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 11)

2020 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 11)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 687 total)
Created
1 year ago
Last Reply
1 year ago
( +10 hidden )
replies
views
users
Pauly Antonio
Darren
M
  • Profile picture
    Robinladen
    Topics:

With releasing in the summer I just have a feeling Taylor will be gunning for the Superbowl. It’ll give her era a certain longevity until February at least. And I also have a feeling she’ll rerecord her entire catalogue then to make sure Scooter profits of it as little as possible. Perhaps the announcement could give her buzz to score more nominations. (This is very wild speculation on my side I know.)

Profile picture
    MrOceanBlueEyes
    Topics:

Lady Gaga’s biggest obstacle is getting the nominations if she gets them she is likely the one to be the frontrunner. She has everything going for her.

Have you considered that maybe Billie and Ariana could get the Ed Sheeran treatment? Ariana is more likely since Billie would probably be in BNA, just thinking we should be open for the possibility. (I doubt it could happen at all, I was just thinking about it)

Profile picture
    Sheeow
    Topics:

With releasing in the summer I just have a feeling Taylor will be gunning for the Superbowl. It’ll give her era a certain longevity until February at least. And I also have a feeling she’ll rerecord her entire catalogue then to make sure Scooter profits of it as little as possible. Perhaps the announcement could give her buzz to score more nominations. (This is very wild speculation on my side I know.)

I read somewhere JayZ is gonna perform at the Superbowl.

Profile picture
    MrOceanBlueEyes
    Topics:

Wasn’t Jennifer Lopez in talks to perform?

Profile picture
    Pauly Antonio
    Topics:

Have you considered that maybe Billie and Ariana could get the Ed Sheeran treatment? Ariana is more likely since Billie would probably be in BNA, just thinking we should be open for the possibility. (I doubt it could happen at all, I was just thinking about it)

Ariana yes. Billie Maybe. But Billie’s album currently is having more success and longevity than most of the predicted noms/winners. I dont doubt that Billie can sweep and have everyone eat their words but I dont doubt that Billie could leave empty handed with maybe 1 or so wins. Billie has the sales, acclaim and support from many Grammy vets. Plus she’ll have pop and alt voters on her side….

y'all ugly and smelly

Profile picture
    supermodelslegs
    Topics:

Considering Jay-Z said “I said no to the Superbowl, you need me, I don’t need you
    Every night we in the endzone, tell the NFL we in stadiums too” in Apeshit, I’m thinking he wouldn’t.

Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

Considering Jay-Z said “I said no to the Superbowl, you need me, I don’t need you Every night we in the endzone, tell the NFL we in stadiums too” in Apeshit, I’m thinking he wouldn’t.

Jay Z is a hypocrite. The moment they offer him a slot he’ll accept it.

Profile picture
    6 GOD
    Topics:

No. Jay-Z’s label Roc Nation will be co-producing the Halftime show, and picking the performer. It’s obvious it will be a Roc Nation artist. Rihanna is likely as she will probably have a new era and album out by February.

Profile picture
    saad334
    Topics:

Honestly, Taylor really isn’t going to win every damn award on earth.

Me! was just sad, and You Need To Calm Down was average. Katy Perry SHOULD ideally be in contention for her masterpiece Never Really Over.

Profile picture
    6 GOD
    Topics:

Jay Z is a hypocrite. The moment they offer him a slot he’ll accept it.

They already offered him a slot in 2018 along with JT and he declined. HDD and numerous other sources reported this. Hence his line in Apeshit.

Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

They already offered him a slot in 2018 along with JT and he declined. HDD and numerous other sources reported this. Hence his line in Apeshit.

They offered him a slot as a guest, not the main headliner. That’s why he was pissed lmao

Profile picture
    supermodelslegs
    Topics:

What does anyone think of Charli XCX’s recent releases? They’ve all been collabs and really haven’t received a lot of buzz besides 1999, but each one (especially Gone) is consistently spectacular. I’d love to see her as a surprise in Pop Duo, but it is always a very competitive category so I wouldn’t be surprised.

Profile picture
    supermodelslegs
    Topics:

Honey, I just can’t picture Lizzo winning Album of the Year.

I love Lizzo, but imagine going from Golden Hour to Cuz I Love You…

Profile picture
    supermodelslegs
    Topics:

And I also have a feeling she’ll rerecord her entire catalogue then to make sure Scooter profits of it as little as possible. Perhaps the announcement could give her buzz to score more nominations. (This is very wild speculation on my side I know.)

Third post in a row, but you called it. She announced it to Billboard today.

Profile picture
    Deemy
    Topics:

Going out on a limb to predict that Lizzo will not be nominated for Album of the Year so her winning is nearly impossible.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 687 total)

The topic ‘2020 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 11)’ is closed to new replies.