Home Forums Music 2020 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 11)

2020 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 11)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 738 total)
Created
4 weeks ago
Last Reply
3 weeks ago
( +12 hidden )
replies
views
users
Pauly Antonio
Darren
Boz
  • NASA
    Participant
    Topics:

If Lana Del Rey’s Norman Fucking Rockwell has critical acclaim, I’ll put the album in my predictions.

The critical acclaim IS coming. Like, 2 songs out of 5 have already been named ‘Best New Tracks’ by Pitchfork, and the album will probably be ‘Best New Music’.

And even if she doesn’t get that fucking acclaim, I WILL put her in my predictions. 💅🏻

Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

I think it’ll get acclaimed, but sales are gonna be low. You can bet she’s gonna be #2 to Lover’s second week at #1. and I feel like there isn’t much hype around this project…idk thats just me. But the songs on it are beautiful. AND it wont help that she’s releasing a whole ass day before the eligibility period ends, another Lorde moment.

y'all ugly and smelly

CarlosEdu21
    Participant
    Topics:

Taylor and Ariana already have Grammy’s and Billie will get hers for BNA. POP VOTERS PLEASE VOTE FOR LANA

I would like to see this happening!

CarlosEdu21
    Participant
    Topics:

Norman Fucking Rockwell! could be nominate in Best Alternative Album, is the most alternative her album, but Lana always was submitted and nominated in Best Pop Vocal Album so I think that isn’t happening.

James Otto Sweet Heart
    Participant
    Topics:

I’d love to see Trace Adkins get a nomination for his new collaboration with Blake Shelton. (smiles)

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of Trace)

Go here to check out my most favorite singer James Otto!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiU81KIRZ_Q

Hinrich689
    Participant
    Topics:

Album of the Year: A Star Is Born
    Best Pop Album: Norman Fucking Rockwell
    Best New Artist: Billie Eilish

One can only dream

Emmys FYC:
    Fleabag for Best Comedy Series
    Killing Eve for Best Drama Series
    Julia Garner for Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Series
    Ben Whishaw for Best Supporting Actor in a Limited Series

Marcus Snowden (The Artist Formerly Known as msnowden1)
    Participant
    Topics:

Is it just me or is there not hype as many projects coming out this year as there have been in years previous?

TheDreamingHead
    Participant
    Topics:

What’s so hard for Lana to submit her music into the alternative categories? Most winners in this section are lesser known than her. And her fanbase should have been built strong enough already for her to establish herself as an alternative artist instead of a pop artist. I don’t care if her music still sounds more poppy than alternative, she can category fraud herself.

I just can’t imagine any of the tracks of NFR will be nominated for song categories. Pop vocal album is the only hope for her.

Robinladen
    Participant
    Topics:

Is it just me or is there not hype as many projects coming out this year as there have been in years previous?

Rumor has it some artists are postponing projects due to a possible Adele drop.

Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

There’s Adele
    LG6
    Rumored Rih drop

2020 finna be that girl.

y'all ugly and smelly

M
    Participant
    Topics:

I can’t believe people are actually dissing Kanye West here… Generic pop stans never fail to amaze me…

First of all, the only thing generic here is your username.

Second of all, your precious Kanye isn’t overdue for shit. His moment has passed. And he’ll never win a Grammy again.

He ruined his own legacy by not only releasing shitty music nowadays, but also becoming a propaganda tool with his wife, for one of the most racist presidents in history, not to mention his other ridiculous statements like blaming slavery on black people “inaction”.

He went from being an advocate for black people to becoming an apologist for racists and white nationalists.

Now sit the fuck down before you call me “generic pop stan”. No one even knows who you are here, probably a Kardashian stan or smth.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by  M.
    • This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by  M.
    supermodelslegs
    Participant
    Topics:

What’s so hard for Lana to submit her music into the alternative categories? Most winners in this section are lesser known than her. And her fanbase should have been built strong enough already for her to establish herself as an alternative artist instead of a pop artist. I don’t care if her music still sounds more poppy than alternative, she can category fraud herself. I just can’t imagine any of the tracks of NFR will be nominated for song categories. Pop vocal album is the only hope for her.

NFR is nowhere near pop, she’d be doing herself a disgrace submitting herself there. LFL i was able to understand a little more, but this has no pop anywhere. alternative is where she needs to submit.

I can also see her maybe sliding into SOTY for Hope is a dangerous thing or The greatest. Not sure about any other categories yet.

MrOceanBlueEyes
    Participant
    Topics:

Lana could be the Brandi Carlile of this year at least I hope

jjjmoss
    Participant
    Topics:

I can’t see how Lana would be Brandi when her albums peaked at #2 #1 #2 and #1

chem_x
    Participant
    Topics:

That would be fun.

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 738 total)

The topic ‘2020 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 11)’ is closed to new replies.