Home Forums Music 2020 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 12)

2020 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 12)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 872 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 weeks ago
( +35 hidden )
replies
views
users
Darren
Matt90210
Boz
  • Mr Brightside
    Participant
    Topics:

I’m starting to consider Lana Del Rey for AOTY nomination as well. The BRP has nominated artists in the past who remain consistent and give them their due. The reviews are great and it will debut #2 or #3. Streaming should keep it from falling off completely and the late release keeps it fresh. She has support as she’s gotten in pop vocal album before despite not having great commercial success. Even for an EP. And there’s a good chance she made the top 20 with her last album since she made Pop Vocal Album and Lorde did not.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  Mr Brightside.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  Mr Brightside.
    ReplyCopy URL
    CarlosEdu21
    Participant
    Topics:

I hope that Lana submit in alternative categories, she could win easily a award there especially in Best Alternative Album. Doin’ Time could be nominated in Best Pop Solo Perfomance too.

ReplyCopy URL
    dOminiK13_
    Participant
    Topics:

I’m starting to consider Lana Del Rey for AOTY as well. The BRP has nominated artists in the past who remain consistent and give them their due. The reviews are great and it will debut #2 or #3. Streaming should keep it from falling off completely and the late release keeps it fresh. She has support as she’s gotten in pop vocal album before despite not having great commercial success. Even for an EP. And there’s a good chance she made the top 20 with her last album since she made Pop Vocal Album and Lorde did not.

lol

ReplyCopy URL
    reputationsgrammy
    Participant
    Topics:

Get real! Billie Eilish is far from a lock for the Pop Vocal win.

delusional swifties grab back! women grab back!

ReplyCopy URL
    M
    Participant
    Topics:

Get real! Taylor Swift is winning Pop Vocal this year. Mark my words. You’re free to call me delusional like you did last year when I predicted Joanne to win.

ReplyCopy URL
    Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

Stop copying Gucci lmao

ReplyCopy URL
    Marlon G
    Participant
    Topics:

I’m really proud of Lana for delivering one of her best albums of her career. Probably not an AOTY Nomination but a Pop Vocal Album nomination is definitely possible.

ReplyCopy URL
    supermodelslegs
    Participant
    Topics:

Get real! Peppa Pig will win Pop Vocal over Billie, Taylor, Ariana, and Lana!

ReplyCopy URL
    BICTH
    Participant
    Topics:

Get real! Peppa Pig will win Pop Vocal over Billie, Taylor, Ariana, and Lana!

the only opinion that matters

ReplyCopy URL
    Taylor Wikoff
    Participant
    Topics:

Here’s how I see AOTY shaping up (don’t crucify me):
    Locks: WWAFAWDWG
    Near Locks: thank u,next, A Star is Born
    Strong Chance: Cuz I Love You, IGOR, Free Spirit,
    Decent Chance: Father of the Bride, Lover, Heard it in a Past Life, Western Stars, A Brief Inquiry…, Ventura, Homecoming, This Land
    Possibility: Norman Fucking Rockwell, When I Get Home, Caution, No 6. Collaborations, Admist the Chaos, Happiness Begins, I Was> I Am
    Longshot: Titanic Rising, Trench, Legacy! Legacy!, Honey, Dedicated, Late Night Feelings

ReplyCopy URL
    supermodelslegs
    Participant
    Topics:

Here’s how I see AOTY shaping up (don’t crucify me): Locks: WWAFAWDWG Near Locks: thank u,next, A Star is Born Strong Chance: Cuz I Love You, IGOR, Free Spirit, Decent Chance: Father of the Bride, Lover, Heard it in a Past Life, Western Stars, A Brief Inquiry…, Ventura, Homecoming, This Land Possibility: Norman Fucking Rockwell, When I Get Home, Caution, No 6. Collaborations, Admist the Chaos, Happiness Begins, I Was> I Am Longshot: Titanic Rising, Trench, Legacy! Legacy!, Honey, Dedicated, Late Night Feelings

I could agree with like 90% of this

ReplyCopy URL
    Why U So Obsessed?
    Participant
    Topics:

We all know you hate Beyoncé for whatever reason but there’s no need to lie. She’s literally one of the most respected artists of all time, whether you like it or not.

Dear AbFAILfenty,

We all know that your predictions are usually 100% off for whatever reason (maybe it’s your lack of comprehension) so there’s really no need for you to post.

If Beyoncé is that respected outside of the R&B Field, why did she lose Album of the Year to Beck, Taylor, & Adele……?

Even in instances when she had the most acclaim, most nominations, biggest campaign, and biggest sales.

It’s because Beyoncé is not known as a musician. She’s a performer. An actual AOTY winner, Santana, would agree.

She doesn’t play any instruments like some of her contemporaries, is sued every era for stealing, and lies about writing her songs.

Those are facts, whether you like it or not.

Bloop, bloop!

“The best way to make someone feel small, is to not say anything to them at all” —>clicks ignore button

ReplyCopy URL
    Why U So Obsessed?
    Participant
    Topics:

Gucci is legendary in these streets. Everybody wants to sound like her now.

Ya’ll are so fake!

Gucci literally got banned (and had to create a whole new account) for giving his opinions and most of you cheered it on because he came for your faves.

Now all of a sudden everyone wants to steal his trademark catchphrases?

Get Real! Gucci >>> you bumpy face minions.

“The best way to make someone feel small, is to not say anything to them at all” —>clicks ignore button

ReplyCopy URL
    JasonLannister
    Participant
    Topics:

If Lana submits in Alternative the committee would let it there?

ReplyCopy URL
    Bee
    Participant
    Topics:

Dear AbFAILfenty, We all know that your predictions are usually 100% off for whatever reason (maybe it’s your lack of comprehension) so there’s really no need for you to post. If Beyoncé is that respected outside of the R&B Field, why did she lose Album of the Year to Beck, Taylor, & Adele……? Even in instances when she had the most acclaim, most nominations, biggest campaign, and biggest sales. It’s because Beyoncé is not known as a musician. She’s a performer. An actual AOTY winner, Santana, would agree. She doesn’t play any instruments like some of her contemporaries, is sued every era for stealing, and lies about writing her songs. Those are facts, whether you like it or not. Bloop, bloop!

You become more illogical with each passing year and lose self awareness every single time, especially considering the person in your avi.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 872 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.