Home Forums Music 2020 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 9)

2020 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 9)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 514 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
4 months ago
( +2 hidden )
replies
views
users
Boz
ELIAS
Darren
  • Vogue
    Participant
    Topics:

I can say the same about Solange when her album achieves nothing but R&B.

Why do y’all take posts like this so personally and then claim you’re not stans when people call you out. LOL.

ReplyCopy URL
    dan
    Participant
    Topics:

i want “someone you loved” to win best pop solo performance.

ReplyCopy URL
    JDM
    Participant
    Topics:

Lies Boyfriend > Señorita x1293847473

Ma’am… you had so much potential to have vass amounts of taste off of your username alone but this is not it!

ReplyCopy URL
    JDM
    Participant
    Topics:

We know Scooter though and heel make his payola magic work and get Ariana get 3rd number one! He’s a snake and we hate him but sometimes he is good use!!

ReplyCopy URL
    Vogue
    Participant
    Topics:

Stan Twitter really populated Golderby….Ugh.

ReplyCopy URL
    Sheeow
    Participant
    Topics:

This is what I see Taylor submitting Lover: Album of the Year/Pop Vocal Album You Need To Calm Down: Song of the Year/Pop Solo Performance/Best Music Video Single #3 (If it becomes a hit) (ASSUMING IT’S A COLLAB): Best Pop Duo/Group ME! (if single #3 is a flop or not a collab): Best Pop Duo/Group She for sure has some momentum going into voting season which is always a plus. Ariana seems to have lost some of that tun steam that helped Sweetener win the award. Billie’s “Bad Guy” is helping her album stay relevant through voting season so we’ll see. I think Taylor is at least a lock in for Pop Album and Pop Solo at this point. But if I were her I’d want to at least be in the AOTY nominations.

Taylor is not a lock for either nominations, especially not pop solo.

ReplyCopy URL
    KBeckett789
    Participant
    Topics:

I’d definitely say that Taylor is a lock for at the very least Pop Vocal Album. Plus, after hearing  “The Archer”, I am feeling slightly more positive about the album.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  KBeckett789.
    • This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  KBeckett789.
    ReplyCopy URL
    CarlosEdu21
    Participant
    Topics:

It is possible Lana sends “Norman Fucking Rockwell!” for Best Alternative Album and not Best Pop Vocal Album?

ReplyCopy URL
    Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

It is possible Lana sends “Norman Fucking Rockwell!” for Best Alternative Album and not Best Pop Vocal Album?

Depends on how the album will sound. Mariners Apartment Complex is definitely Pop, but Doin Time (though it is a pop song) is getting Alt. airplay, which means that Alternative voters might be more aware of her than usual. Hopefully she gets submitted there.

That said, I think she’ll get in Pop Vocal if submitted there. Lust for Life got in over Melodrama, Tell Me You Love Me, and that Chainsmokers album despite selling less.

ReplyCopy URL
    AwardsBait3818
    Participant
    Topics:

I doubt it since she’s always submitted to Pop, including Ultraviolence which is easily her most “alternative” album.

ReplyCopy URL
    CarlosEdu21
    Participant
    Topics:

Depends on how the album will sound. Mariners Apartment Complex is definitely Pop, but Doin Time (though it is a pop song) is getting Alt. airplay, which means that Alternative voters might be more aware of her than usual. Hopefully she gets submitted there. That said, I think she’ll get in Pop Vocal if submitted there. Lust for Life got in over Melodrama, Tell Me You Love Me, and that Chainsmokers album despite selling less.

I hope that she may submit in Best Alternative Album, she could win easily there.

ReplyCopy URL
    KBeckett789
    Participant
    Topics:

And while I am a Gaga stan, I’d rather Billie win AOTY, but like some of y’all have already mentioned, there’s most likely going to be a Beck/Arcade situation, of which I think Vampire Weekend could get AOTY if that happens.

ReplyCopy URL
    Sheeow
    Participant
    Topics:

And while I am a Gaga stan, I’d rather Billie win AOTY, but like some of y’all have already mentioned, there’s most likely going to be a Beck/Arcade situation, of which I think Vampire Weekend could get AOTY if that happens.

Ew, if anything we deserve a POC indie AOTY winner!

ReplyCopy URL
    KBeckett789
    Participant
    Topics:

Boi expect a bland asf white dude. It’s the Scammys we’re talking about here, even if I’d rather Solange take the role of Mr.Beck this year.

ReplyCopy URL
    dOminiK13_
    Participant
    Topics:

I hope they don’t take, A Star Is Born is better than their album, if not Gaga I hope it’s IGOR or 1975

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 514 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.