Home Forums Music 2020 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 9)

2020 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 9)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 541 total)
Created
3 weeks ago
Last Reply
1 week ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
Boz
mcm
DC95
  • Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

the entire article is literally Billie.

ReplyCopy URL
    NewCat
    Participant
    Topics:

Just thought I’d let you know I won’t be a voting member this season, so I doubt I will have access to the entry lists. With hope someone else will come along who can help out, or maybe Tom or Paul can use their connections.

Sorry about the news; I don’t think I really helped discussion on here but I know some of you liked to have the information. If it changes for future years, I will let you know.

ReplyCopy URL
    Mcm
    Participant
    Topics:

Honey, Lana’s album hasn’t came out yet. You guys said many times that Beyoncé and Chance the Rapper would get AOTY and overhype then for a win and nomination, yet both are critical and commercial flops. So wait until the body of work comes out.

Barnacles Bro

ReplyCopy URL
    Chubby706
    Participant
    Topics:

Ed Sheeran’s album tracks are freefalling off the charts. This is his worst performing album yet

ReplyCopy URL
    MarinaBelo2
    Participant
    Topics:

I don’t think Springsteen will be nominated. I just think the winner will be a non-mainstream act, meaning not Billie, Ariana or Gaga.
    I’ll have no idea of who is going to be the winner, until I see the nominees list. I wasn’t confident on Kacey’s chances but when I saw the nominees’ list, I knew she was the most likely winner. I never bought the Black Panther hype and I was right: the only Grammy Kendrick won this year wasn’t for that album.

ReplyCopy URL
    MarinaBelo2
    Participant
    Topics:

/ accidental self-like

ReplyCopy URL
    Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

Honey, Lana’s album hasn’t came out yet. You guys said many times that Beyoncé and Chance the Rapper would get AOTY and overhype then for a win and nomination, yet both are critical and commercial flops. So wait until the body of work comes out.

It was a joke. She’s obviously not winning AOTY (though she deserves)

ReplyCopy URL
    M
    Participant
    Topics:

Kacey Musgraves was a likely AoTY winner even before the nominations were out.

It’s not like there was an act who could’ve beaten here that was snubbed.

ReplyCopy URL
    Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

The first day I heard Golden Hour I knew it was the winner. I was just hoping that the voters would choose quality instead of quality/popularity.

Hopefully they still continue this trend in the coming years.

ReplyCopy URL
    MarinaBelo2
    Participant
    Topics:

Kacey Musgraves was a likely AoTY winner even before the nominations were out. It’s not like there was an act who could’ve beaten here that was snubbed.

I know that, and I was rooting for her because I’m a fan since 2015. I wasn’t confident in her win because I didn’t want to end up disappointed with the Grammys, as I usually am every year. I expected a 1989, 25, 24k Magic type of winner again, although only Scorpion fit the bill and I knew Grammy voters didn’t like Drake that much. There was also a possibility that Golden Hour would be snubbed and not even nominated, like many critical favorites are every year, and also the possibility that they’d just give all the country awards to Chris Stapleton once more.

ReplyCopy URL
    Jerry
    Participant
    Topics:

This is what I see Taylor submitting

Lover: Album of the Year/Pop Vocal Album

You Need To Calm Down: Song of the Year/Pop Solo Performance/Best Music Video

Single #3 (If it becomes a hit) (ASSUMING IT’S A COLLAB): Best Pop Duo/Group

ME! (if single #3 is a flop or not a collab): Best Pop Duo/Group

She for sure has some momentum going into voting season which is always a plus. Ariana seems to have lost some of that tun steam that helped Sweetener win the award. Billie’s “Bad Guy” is helping her album stay relevant through voting season so we’ll see. I think Taylor is at least a lock in for Pop Album and Pop Solo at this point. But if I were her I’d want to at least be in the AOTY nominations.

ReplyCopy URL
    Jaredm1
    Participant
    Topics:

Just thought I’d let you know I won’t be a voting member this season, so I doubt I will have access to the entry lists. With hope someone else will come along who can help out, or maybe Tom or Paul can use their connections. Sorry about the news; I don’t think I really helped discussion on here but I know some of you liked to have the information. If it changes for future years, I will let you know.

Literally a legend🙌🏻 Thank you for your service👏🏻

ReplyCopy URL
    Dan Costa
    Participant
    Topics:

wow! señorita >>>>>> boyfriend

ReplyCopy URL
    Jaredm1
    Participant
    Topics:

Boyfriend sounds like TUN in some parts! It’s a mess and I dislike it but the music video makes up for it lmao! We’re gonna blame partynextdoor, Swedish House Mafia, or whoever the other group is. We are going to pretend… we didn’t hear that!

ReplyCopy URL
    Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

The song is truly not it but at least R&Biana is back.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 541 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.