Home Forums Music 2020 Grammy Awards Predictions: Pop Field (Part 3)

2020 Grammy Awards Predictions: Pop Field (Part 3)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 408 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
4 weeks ago
( +41 hidden )
replies
views
users
Darren
M
Boz
  • deshunfenty
    Participant
    Topics:

Not to mention Christina and Demi’s song is superior in terms of quality music…

I actually wanted them to win. It deserved

#howrudeofme

Dan Costa
    Participant
    Topics:

pop duo/group: shawn mendes & camila cabello

pop solo: ariana grande

pop vocal album: billie eilish

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Dan Costa.
    • This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Dan Costa.
    abelfenty
    Participant
    Topics:

Do y’all think Ariana should submit “ghostin” for Best Pop Solo.

Why would she submit a non-single when she has two #1 singles to choose from?????

Sheeow
    Participant
    Topics:

pop duo/group: shawn mendes & camila cabello pop solo: ariana grande pop vocal album: billie eilish

PR ain’t winning shit!

Why U So Obsessed?
    Participant
    Topics:

Do y’all think Ariana should submit “ghostin” for Best Pop Solo. If I was her I would. It feels like a better “performance” song

No.

TUN or BUWYGIB should go Pop Solo. 7R shouldn’t even be in the conversation…

“The best way to make someone feel small, is to not say anything to them at all” —>clicks ignore button

deshunfenty
    Participant
    Topics:

Why would she submit a non-single when she has two #1 singles to choose from?????

well i mean in terms of performance it’s kinda better. 7 rings is t***h but ig TUN is her only best choice.

#howrudeofme

M
    Participant
    Topics:

Ariana is kinda hurting her chances with these recent underwhelming releases. She’s starting to look like the type of artist that will just throw spaghetti at the wall and hopes it sticks. She’s definitely not winning Pop Solo.

I’m gonna wait until the submissions are there. Who knows. Truth Hurts could show up in Pop for example.

supermodelslegs
    Participant
    Topics:

I’d love to see Charli XCX’s and Christine and the Queens “Gone” in Pop Duo. It’s a crowded area for sure and it’s not a hit, but it’s pretty critically acclaimed and it would be fun to see a non hit in the category. Highly doubtful it will happen but who knows?

Why U So Obsessed?
    Participant
    Topics:

No shade, but are they really going to give Billie Eilish Pop Solo for whispering her way through “Bad Guy”?

Say what you want about Ariana Grande, but TUN would be a deserving winner. To be honest, Pop Solo is her best shot at a win.

Billie will more than likely win for Pop Vocal Album.

“The best way to make someone feel small, is to not say anything to them at all” —>clicks ignore button

Sheeow
    Participant
    Topics:

I know P!nk’s album was messy and floppy but imagine if voters decided to give her her due in Pop Vocal…. I wouldn’t be mad lol

Why U So Obsessed?
    Participant
    Topics:

P!NK is a perennial nominee. A nomination could happen if they are still stuck on Adult Contemporary mode.

But, I don’t see it happening. The album underperformed BIG time.

Plus, Pop Vocal Album has so many contenders. This may be her first era to be ignored since “Can’t Take Me Home”.

deshunfenty
    Participant
    Topics:

Lmfaoooo I wonder is Pink getting tired of being a filler for the Pop Categories

#howrudeofme

Darren
    Participant
    Topics:

Honey, voters are NOT going to a give a shit that Billie Eilish “whispers.” Only posters on Goldderby care about that. She is winning Best Pop Solo Performance and Best Pop Vocal Album. Ariana Grande will be a loser.

This forum would be so much better if people left their personal opinions about artists at the door when making predictions.

Why U So Obsessed?
    Participant
    Topics:

Lmfaoooo I wonder is Pink getting tired of being a filler for the Pop Categories

She’s a 3x Grammy winner. I doubt P!NK cares at all.

Why U So Obsessed?
    Participant
    Topics:

It’s not inconceivable to believe Billie Eilish could lose Pop Solo to Ariana Grande.

Ariana just won, has dominated the 2019 Pop charts, & is known as a vocalist. That’s not a diss to Billie, it’s a fact.

Split votes happen all the time in the Pop Field.

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 408 total)

The topic ‘2020 Grammy Awards Predictions: Pop Field (Part 3)’ is closed to new replies.