Home Forums Music 2020 Grammy Awards Predictions: Pop Field (Part 3)

2020 Grammy Awards Predictions: Pop Field (Part 3)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 351 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
4 hours ago
replies
views
users
Darren
M
Xtina
  • Tasiandee
    Participant
    Topics:

Any thoughts about Beautiful People?

ReplyCopy URL
    Xtina
    Participant
    Topics:

Honey, the 5th slot in Best Pop Duo/Group Performance will go to someone random/unexpected like last year.

ReplyCopy URL
    Why U So Obsessed?
    Participant
    Topics:

Lizzo will submit “Juice” to Pop.

“Truth Hurts” is so clearly a Rap/Sung Performance. She even performed it at the BET Awards! LOL.

“The best way to make someone feel small, is to not say anything to them at all” —>clicks ignore button

ReplyCopy URL
    OneAndOnly
    Participant
    Topics:

Sunflower and Dancing with a Stranger are the oldest song in the top 25 on Hot 100.. A lot of folks have been writing DWAS off because Normani is a new artist. She arguably was snubbed big time last year in this same category W/ Khalid on Love Lies (even with it being one of the best performing pop songs in 2018 sales and radio-wise ). I think DWAS is bit more Grammy-Bait w/ Sam Smith as the co-lead and it is still performing well on not only the Hot 100 as stated earlier but its still performing well on POP the charts (peaked at #1) even without ever being promoted/performed on major plaforms (Besides the ariana tour). Normani has been receiving a lot of Buzz around the industry across the board so I think DWAS get in.. Right now my predictions for Pop Duo/Group Sunflower Senorita Sucker Dancing W/ A Stranger -5th slot open right now-

Just this week, DWAS went top 5 in AC radio, adults love the song which means old voters would vote for it to be nominated

I will always love you

ReplyCopy URL
    Chfrik
    Participant
    Topics:

Sunflower and Dancing with a Stranger are the oldest song in the top 25 on Hot 100.. A lot of folks have been writing DWAS off because Normani is a new artist. She arguably was snubbed big time last year in this same category W/ Khalid on Love Lies (even with it being one of the best performing pop songs in 2018 sales and radio-wise ). I think DWAS is bit more Grammy-Bait w/ Sam Smith as the co-lead and it is still performing well on not only the Hot 100 as stated earlier but its still performing well on POP the charts (peaked at #1) even without ever being promoted/performed on major plaforms (Besides the ariana tour). Normani has been receiving a lot of Buzz around the industry across the board so I think DWAS get in.. Right now my predictions for Pop Duo/Group Sunflower Senorita Sucker Dancing W/ A Stranger -5th slot open right now-

Isn’t Me! prob being nominated there too?

ReplyCopy URL
    supermodelslegs
    Participant
    Topics:

Hopefully not!

ReplyCopy URL
    Sheeow
    Participant
    Topics:

no

ReplyCopy URL
    JustGuy89
    Participant
    Topics:

If Christina and Demi scored a nomination for Fall in Line a flop song that made no impact, I don’t see why ME! Won’t get a nomination.

ReplyCopy URL
    Hiroshi899
    Participant
    Topics:

If Christina and Demi scored a nomination for Fall in Line a flop song that made no impact, I don’t see why ME! Won’t get a nomination.

because Christina Aguilera is somewhat a perennial nominee as you can see she won Pop Duo in 2015 with a basic ballad. She isn’t on the level of praise as with P!nk and Justin Timberlake but she does get respect from Grammy voters.

ReplyCopy URL
    Tasiandee
    Participant
    Topics:

Not to mention Christina and Demi’s song is superior in terms of quality music…

ReplyCopy URL
    Xtina
    Participant
    Topics:

^ Bitch, preach!

ReplyCopy URL
    deshunfenty
    Participant
    Topics:

Do y’all think Ariana should submit “ghostin” for Best Pop Solo. If I was her I would. It feels like a better “performance” song

#howrudeofme

ReplyCopy URL
    deshunfenty
    Participant
    Topics:

Not to mention Christina and Demi’s song is superior in terms of quality music…

I actually wanted them to win. It deserved

#howrudeofme

ReplyCopy URL
    Xtina
    Participant
    Topics:

Honey, Ariana Grande should only submit “Thank U, Next” to all categories. Though, it really doesn’t matter since the ho ain’t winning.

ReplyCopy URL
    Dan Costa
    Participant
    Topics:

pop duo/group: shawn mendes & camila cabello

pop solo: ariana grande

pop vocal album: billie eilish

• This reply was modified 13 hours, 49 minutes ago by  Dan Costa.
    • This reply was modified 13 hours, 37 minutes ago by  Dan Costa.
    ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 351 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.