Home Forums Music 2020 Grammy Awards Predictions: Pop Field (Part 4)

2020 Grammy Awards Predictions: Pop Field (Part 4)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 398 total)
Created
1 year ago
Last Reply
11 months ago
( +5 hidden )
replies
views
users
Cameron
M
More Than a W..
  • Profile picture
    Pauly Antonio
    Topics:

Honey, just because Beyoncé stole from the African culture does NOT mean she should compete in Best World Music Album. That is total category fraud.

how do you steal from African culture when there are literally African artists on it….

and you’re African

y'all ugly and smelly

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

Lizzo + “Truth Hurts” submitted to Best Pop Solo Performance = DUMB!

I feel like this is really a risky submission. Not only she’s wasted a chance to win an easy grammy, but a nomination isn’t a lock either.

Pop voters haven’t been kind to urban artists unless you’re Beyoncé or Bruno Mars. How “Pray For Me” couldn’t make it last year in a 7 nominee line up and “I Feel It Coming” missing are examples of that.

Though the timing of “Truth Hurts” should help. But I won’t be surprised if it misses. Voters may not see as a real pop song.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    OneAndOnly
    Topics:

I just want “Dancing With A Stranger” nominated for Pop Duo, is that too much to ask…

I will always love you

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

I have a feeling Gaga didn’t enter anything in Pop and was deemed ineligible for Song Written For Visual Media since she had en entry last year. I’m just curious as to why her ad has 4 entries only.

If that’s the case, could it be that Interscope wants Billie to have a chance at winning Pop Solo? Didn’t Atlantic Records do something like that with Ed and Bruno back in the day not putting them in the same categories together?

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Pauly Antonio
    Topics:

Honey, Beyoncé adds her name to songs that African artists wrote. The bitch don’t write shit and would be stealing a Grammy from more deserving artists if she were allowed to compete in Best World Music Album.

Im glad you know her personally to know all this information….

y'all ugly and smelly

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Deemy
    Topics:

I have a feeling Gaga didn’t enter anything in Pop and was deemed ineligible for Song Written For Visual Media since she had en entry last year. I’m just curious as to why her ad has 4 entries only.

If that’s the case, could it be that Interscope wants Billie to have a chance at winning Pop Solo? Didn’t Atlantic Records do something like that with Ed and Bruno back in the day not putting them in the same categories together?

No way she’s going to pass up a nomination in Song for Visual Media. Unless no other song is eligibe.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Darren
    Topics:

Lizzo is 100% (pun intended) occupying one of the Pop Solo spots now.

Shawn Mendes and P!nk are likely out of the mix now and Halsey isn’t safe.

I think the five nominees are going to be a Gaga song, an Ariana song, “Bad Guy,” “Truth Hurts,” and either “Someone You Loved” or “Without Me” (probably the former).

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    More Than a Woman
    Topics:

I just want “Dancing With A Stranger” nominated for Pop Duo, is that too much to ask…

If Sam Smith’s recent track record means anything..you might not want to get your hopes up too much.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    More Than a Woman
    Topics:

Shawn Mendes and Halsey are gonna have to fight it out for the last spot. In Shawn’s case it won’t really matter since he’s getting into Pop/Duo Group and ROTY anyways.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    OneAndOnly
    Topics:

If Sam Smith’s recent track record means anything..you might not want to get your hopes up too much.

True, but I’m not losing hope just yet..

I will always love you

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Sheeow
    Topics:

how do you steal from African culture when there are literally African artists on it…. and you’re African

Beyoncé is not African…. she’s African American???

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    nicole94
    Topics:

Was if I can’t have you that big of a To be in the conversation? Senorita I get but ??? Maybe I’m missing something!!

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Pauly Antonio
    Topics:

Beyoncé is not African…. she’s African American???

y'all ugly and smelly

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 398 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.