Home Forums Music 2020 Grammy Awards Predictions: Pop Field (Part 4)

2020 Grammy Awards Predictions: Pop Field (Part 4)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 398 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
3 weeks ago
( +5 hidden )
replies
views
users
deshunfenty
M
Boz
  • ayanami
    Participant
    Topics:

Some of you g@ys are straight up sociopaths.

Lol for not stanning your fave? Yes I’m not a fan of her music but not everyone has to like her just because she’s Latina.. And I said before I’m a fan of her as a person, so I say my qualms about her music / talent with no disrespect but to just state my opinion. And not all of us here are g@y male.

ReplyCopy URL
    nicole94
    Participant
    Topics:

This is liek the third time shawns sexuality has been talked about on these boards in the past few months lmfao y’all I swear go to stan twitter or tumblr 😭😭

ReplyCopy URL
    ayanami
    Participant
    Topics:

This is liek the third time shawns sexuality has been talked about on these boards in the past few months lmfao y’all I swear go to stan twitter or tumblr  

I’m confused. Is he bi? He’s not gay because Camila is a woman, lol.

ReplyCopy URL
    ayanami
    Participant
    Topics:

I would be devasted if Sean is gay. I didn’t stan his at times generic music for nothing.

ReplyCopy URL
    More Than a Woman
    Participant
    Topics:

Lol for not stanning your fave? Yes I’m not a fan of her music but not everyone has to like her just because she’s Latina.. And I said before I’m a fan of her as a person, so I say my qualms about her music / talent with no disrespect but to just state my opinion. And not all of us here are g@y male.

Bitch I wasn’t talking to you.Go somewhere… I was talking about M and the other gays on this forum that keep talking about Shawn’s sexuality for the billionth time. Its creepy.

ReplyCopy URL
    ayanami
    Participant
    Topics:

Bitch I wasn’t talking about you. I was talking about M and the other gays on this forum that keep talking about Shawn’s sexuality for the billionth time. Its creepy.

I agree. People shouldn’t assume his sexuality (me included). He should have a right to keep that private.

ReplyCopy URL
    Bernardo Rojas
    Participant
    Topics:

POP SOLO PREDICTIONS

Billie Eillish -Bad Guy

Lizzo- Truth Hurts

Ariana Grande – 7 rings

Lewis Capaldi – Someone you Loved

Halsey – Without Me/ Lady Gaga – Always Remember us this way

6th slot: Shawn Mendes – If I can’t have you / Taylor Swift — You need to calm down

ReplyCopy URL
    Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

Even if Shawn is gay (which I doubt) he’s definitely not the type to call himself “Senorita” he’s more of the “masc” type.

I mean, you don’t have to be gay to like being called Señorita. Everyone can enjoy their Señorita fetish.

Sidenote, am I the only one that finds the whole “I love it when you call me Señorita” line weird as fuck? Señorita means “Miss”… is anyone turned on by the mere act of being called Miss or am I missing something???

ReplyCopy URL
    Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

Some of you g@ys are gay up sociopaths.

fixed

ReplyCopy URL
    Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

Also, y’all need to calm down. No one was questioning Shawn’s sexuality. I just found it ironic that a solo version of Señorita would fuel more gay rumours, and M simply responded. Stop getting offended by everything.

ReplyCopy URL
    kellis
    Spectator
    Topics:

These music threads are so unnecessarily messy when I visit lmao. I love it.

“No user starts this shady” - someone culturally relevant.

ReplyCopy URL
    kenboi99
    Participant
    Topics:

I mean, you don’t have to be gay to like being called Señorita. Everyone can enjoy their Señorita fetish. Sidenote, am I the only one that finds the whole “I love it when you call me Señorita” line weird as fuck? Señorita means “Miss”… is anyone turned on by the mere act of being called Miss or am I missing something???

Senorita sounds sexy most people don’t know meaning

ReplyCopy URL
    nicole94
    Participant
    Topics:

I mean yea in the language it technically means miss but like… people have been using senoirta in a sexy way for decades specially in music. Even in Latin or Spanish music they use the term. So shawn and camila are hardly the first to use it that way lol. Anyway this conversation is so funny to me but anyway shawn should work work Max Martin and company on his next album. Maybe even get into some more r&b type music. He sounded fantastic on ballin flossin. His next album needs to be different! Fourth album curse!!!

ReplyCopy URL
    Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

I mean yea in the language it technically means miss but like… people have been using senoirta in a sexy way for decades specially in music. Even in Latin or Spanish music they use the term. So shawn and camila are hardly the first to use it that way lol. Anyway this conversation is so funny to me but anyway shawn should work work Max Martin and company on his next album. Maybe even get into some more r&b type music. He sounded fantastic on ballin flossin. His next album needs to be different! Fourth album curse!!!

I’m Hispanic and I find it extremely unsexy but hey I’m not a señorita.

ReplyCopy URL
    More Than a Woman
    Participant
    Topics:

Good Lord can these nominations come any slower? This thread is atrocious

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 398 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.