Home Forums Music 2020 Grammy Awards Predictions: Pop Field (Part 4)

2020 Grammy Awards Predictions: Pop Field (Part 4)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 400 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
5 days ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
deshunfenty
M
Boz
  • kenboi99
    Participant
    Topics:

I mean, you don’t have to be gay to like being called Señorita. Everyone can enjoy their Señorita fetish. Sidenote, am I the only one that finds the whole “I love it when you call me Señorita” line weird as fuck? Señorita means “Miss”… is anyone turned on by the mere act of being called Miss or am I missing something???

Senorita sounds sexy most people don’t know meaning

ReplyCopy URL
    nicole94
    Participant
    Topics:

I mean yea in the language it technically means miss but like… people have been using senoirta in a sexy way for decades specially in music. Even in Latin or Spanish music they use the term. So shawn and camila are hardly the first to use it that way lol. Anyway this conversation is so funny to me but anyway shawn should work work Max Martin and company on his next album. Maybe even get into some more r&b type music. He sounded fantastic on ballin flossin. His next album needs to be different! Fourth album curse!!!

ReplyCopy URL
    Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

I mean yea in the language it technically means miss but like… people have been using senoirta in a sexy way for decades specially in music. Even in Latin or Spanish music they use the term. So shawn and camila are hardly the first to use it that way lol. Anyway this conversation is so funny to me but anyway shawn should work work Max Martin and company on his next album. Maybe even get into some more r&b type music. He sounded fantastic on ballin flossin. His next album needs to be different! Fourth album curse!!!

I’m Hispanic and I find it extremely unsexy but hey I’m not a señorita.

ReplyCopy URL
    More Than a Woman
    Participant
    Topics:

Good Lord can these nominations come any slower? This thread is atrocious

ReplyCopy URL
    ayanami
    Participant
    Topics:

Arguably it can only get worse because stans will throw bloodbaths once snubs are revealed. To each their own lol.

ReplyCopy URL
    ayanami
    Participant
    Topics:

I’m Hispanic and I find it extremely unsexy but hey I’m not a señorita.

I mean we also live in a world where calling someone daddy is apparently sexy.

ReplyCopy URL
    Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

Clearly you haven’t been here on Nominations Day. I like the peacefulness of these forums right now.

ReplyCopy URL
    Why U So Obsessed?
    Participant
    Topics:

Ew. Shawn Mendes is bland and boring. Who gives AF about his sexuality..?

“The best way to make someone feel small, is to not say anything to them at all” —>clicks ignore button

ReplyCopy URL
    ayanami
    Participant
    Topics:

Ew. Shawn Mendes is bland and boring. Who gives AF about his sexuality..?

He’s cute though.

ReplyCopy URL
    whiskywinehouse
    Participant
    Topics:

I’m confused. Is he bi? He’s not gay because Camila is a woman, lol.

That’s why Shawn’s label needs Camila to cover up his sexuality! Shawn is the teenage heartthrob and you can imagine how many fans he will lose if he came out as gay!

And of course Camila desperately needs Shawn to earn a chart-topping hit. So it works both ways!

ReplyCopy URL
    whiskywinehouse
    Participant
    Topics:

Anyway this conversation is so funny to me but anyway shawn should work work Max Martin and company on his next album. Maybe even get into some more r&b type music. He sounded fantastic on ballin flossin. His next album needs to be different! Fourth album curse!!!

Yes I agree! I hope he makes more songs like “Lost in Japan”!

ReplyCopy URL
    deshunfenty
    Participant
    Topics:

Clearly you haven’t been here on Nominations Day. I like the peacefulness of these forums right now.

The Calm before the Storm

#howrudeofme

ReplyCopy URL
    nicole94
    Participant
    Topics:

That’s why Shawn’s label needs Camila to cover up his sexuality! Shawn is the teenage heartthrob and you can imagine how many fans he will lose if he came out as gay! And of course Camila desperately needs Shawn to earn a chart-topping hit. So it works both ways!

i try not to think of the inner workings/dark side of the music industry and how powerful record labels are etc but yikes do y’all seriously think his career/fanbase would be over if he actually came out? Like I can’t imagine being in the closet and being forced to be sexual with someone you don’t even like IN PUBLIC! I know this isn’t a new thing in entertainment but yikes thinking about it makes me feel bad for these artists……..

ReplyCopy URL
    deshunfenty
    Participant
    Topics:

Lol Imo I think they’re just doing this to promote the song. It’s sorta calmed down since the VMAs.

#howrudeofme

ReplyCopy URL
    nicole94
    Participant
    Topics:

tbh I think it was for camilas new era because senorita was already smashing/breaking records weeks before they were seen together. And in terms of a collab wouldn’t it make more sense to be scene making out before the collab comes for hype? Anyway, not even hugely publicized relationship that had camila in every article in the general public’s eyes could save her new era from

flopping. But that’s a whole different story.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 400 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.