Home Forums Music 2020 Grammy Awards Predictions: Pop Field (Part 4)

2020 Grammy Awards Predictions: Pop Field (Part 4)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 398 total)
Created
5 months ago
Last Reply
3 months ago
( +5 hidden )
replies
views
users
deshunfenty
M
Boz
  • emba
    Participant
    Topics:

Updated predictions post-submissions, although some of these still haven’t been confirmed: Pop Solo Performance Lewis Capaldi – “Someone You Loved” Billie Eilish – “Bad Guy” Ariana Grande – “7 Rings” Lady Gaga – “Always Remember Us This Way” Lizzo – “Truth Hurts” Alternates: Halsey – “Without Me” Shawn Mendes – “If I Can’t Have You” P!nk – “Walk Me Home” Taylor Swift – “You Need to Calm Down” Pop Duo/Group Performance Jonas Brothers – “Sucker” Post Malone & Swae Lee – “Sunflower” Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello – “Señorita” Panic! At the Disco – “High Hopes (Live)” Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber – “I Don’t Care” Alternates: Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper – “I’ll Never Love Again” Lil Nas X feat. Billy Ray Cyrus – “Old Town Road” Marshmello & Bastille – “Happier (Stripped)” Sam Smith & Normani – “Dancing With a Stranger” Taylor Swift feat. Brendon Urie – “Me!” Pop Vocal Album Lana Del Rey – Norman Fucking Rockwell! Billie Eilish – When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? Ariana Grande – Thank U, Next Ed Sheeran – No. 6 Collaborations Project Taylor Swift – Lover Alternates: Jonas Brothers – Happiness Begins P!nk – Hurts 2B Human Twenty One Pilots – Trench

This sounds right to me

ReplyCopy URL
    voguekid
    Participant
    Topics:

Ariana’s team submitting 7 Rings to Pop Solo… the sabotage…

ReplyCopy URL
    M
    Participant
    Topics:

I don’t think Lizzo has a real shot at winning. Can anyone name a single recent pop winner that remotely sounds like “Truth Hurts”? That’s right, none.

Lewis Capaldi will probably win this easily. If not him, then probably Billie. That’s assuming Gaga isn’t nominated because I’m not even sure if she has an entry.

ReplyCopy URL
    Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

literally WHO is Lewis Capaldi?

y'all ugly and smelly

ReplyCopy URL
    BICTH
    Participant
    Topics:

an even less attractive ed sheeran

ReplyCopy URL
    More Than a Woman
    Participant
    Topics:

Hahahah XD!! It’s true though he’s ugly as sh*t

ReplyCopy URL
    chem_x
    Participant
    Topics:

We’re in the middle of Lizzo mania but she can’t beat Lewis Capaldi? Lol.

ReplyCopy URL
    M
    Participant
    Topics:

Grow up. Go be a Shawn Mendes stan if you care about “attractiveness”. No one is holding you back.

ReplyCopy URL
    Sheeow
    Participant
    Topics:

I don’t think Lizzo has a real shot at winning. Can anyone name a single recent pop winner that remotely sounds like “Truth Hurts”? That’s right, none. Lewis Capaldi will probably win this easily. If not him, then probably Billie. That’s assuming Gaga isn’t nominated because I’m not even sure if she has an entry.

She submitted Always Remember Us This Way to Pop Solo and I’ll Never Love Again to Group/Duo

ReplyCopy URL
    JGibson
    Participant
    Topics:

I really didn’t want to be mean about this bu I still don’t even know if this one is female or male yet cause I dont see this artist ANYWHERE EVER despite here. I’m starting to believe it’s some collective illusion from GoldDerby

FYC: Best Actor - Jonathan Pryce for The Two Popes

ReplyCopy URL
    Brayden Fitzsimmons
    Participant
    Topics:

Scottish singer-songwriter, cousin of Oscar & Bafta winner Peter Capaldi, currently in a feud with Noel Gallagher of Oasis and the biggest music of the year in Europe

ReplyCopy URL
    Brayden Fitzsimmons
    Participant
    Topics:

Grow up. Go be a Shawn Mendes stan if you care about “attractiveness”. No one is holding you back.

Not with those crow’s feet at 19 and thumb chin

ReplyCopy URL
    nicole94
    Participant
    Topics:

If Lewis’s recording of SYL wasn’t so hard on the ears I’d have it in my predictions but lord. I’m all for raw vocals but that shit is rough. I’d understand if it were the live vocals but..

ReplyCopy URL
    nicole94
    Participant
    Topics:

Can y’all go back to stan twitter? You’re all so pathetic. If you’re gonna put down artists looks and trash them instead of having a normal and mature conversation about musics/nominations then please you’ll fit it great on stan twitter. Embarassing

ReplyCopy URL
    M
    Participant
    Topics:

Honey, Lewis Capaldi is NOT happening. Best Pop Solo Performance is between Billie Eilish and Lizzo.

No. Which of the current contenders sounds more like past winners, i.e, Someone Like You, Set Fire To The Rain, Royals, Happy, Thinking Out Loud, Hello, Shape Of You and Joanne?

That’s right. It’s “Someone You Loved”. Just accept it.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 398 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.