Home Forums Music 2020 Grammy Predictions (Part 14)

2020 Grammy Predictions (Part 14)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 478 total)
Created
1 year ago
Last Reply
1 year ago
( +15 hidden )
replies
views
users
deshunfenty
Darren
Pauly Antonio
  • Profile picture
    Pauly Antonio
    Topics:

Honey, Homecoming does NOT win any Emmys. Hahahaha!!! It’s a wrap for Beyoncé.

this is so funny coming from YOUR profile…

y'all ugly and smelly

Profile picture
    Pauly Antonio
    Topics:

Honey, so much for Beyoncé’s EGOT. She’s getting 1-2 Grammy noms in genre categories. Hahahaha!!!

y'all ugly and smelly

Profile picture
    Pauly Antonio
    Topics:

my slow ass finally figured out how to insert gifs…. there’s no stopping me now

y'all ugly and smelly

Profile picture
    epiphany
    Topics:

Billie may have same fate as Beyonce. You all jinx her too much and I can see her going home empty-handed. Just saying

Profile picture
    Pauly Antonio
    Topics:

Billie may have same fate as Beyonce. You all jinx her too much and I can see her going home empty-handed. Just saying

y'all ugly and smelly

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    jowgbruno
    Topics:

I never understood why some posters were using “Homecoming”’s EMMY nominations as a way to justify her Grammy prospects. They’re two different voting bodies and award shows. Each reward two completely different medias. When it’s all said and done, a lot of users have overestimated Beyoncé from the beginning. Sometimes it’s good to take off the stan lenses and be objective to other people’s opinions. Everything isn’t always “hate”.

Some beyfans and Gold Derby itself were trying to create a false hype arround it, that Beyonce would recreate the season of awards that Gaga had this year, first with the Emmy nominations Hype she would later be nominated for the AOTY and then The Oscar, but that was before The Gift and Spirit proved to be the biggest failure of the year and shortly after HC hype was already dead

Anyway, we are ali tired to know how beyhive treats Beyoncé as God, so it’s no surprise that they were delusional about this false situation and to accuse right now the Emmys from Racism because of her lost

Profile picture
    abelfenty
    Topics:

Now some of you can stop the delusional Homecoming predictions in the GF. It’s dead in the water.

Profile picture
    deshunfenty
    Topics:

Now some of you can stop the delusional Homecoming predictions in the GF. It’s dead in the water.

Literally

#howrudeofme

Profile picture
    deshunfenty
    Topics:

I just hope the Academy actually hires “funny” host for this upcoming Ceremony …

#howrudeofme

Profile picture
    abelfenty
    Topics:

I just hope the Academy actually hires “funny” host for this upcoming Ceremony …

Or they should hire nobody and go host-less like the Oscars did. It was so much more bearable to watch and sped things up.

Profile picture
    na digga
    Topics:

Can y’all see Normani in Best Music Video ?

Yes. She’s certainly not a lock. But as I explained before the nominees have been mostly black urban pop artist. 8/10 of the nominees from the past two years were black. Normani has huge amounts of industry support. Dave Meyers directed the mv and he also has a lot of backing. And just won 2 years ago. And for people saying the only thing that was good about the video was the dancing well that certainly helped most of the nominated videos from the last few years get nominated. It’s really delusional to act like she isn’t a factor in that category. Is she a front runner No but neither is Billie or lil nas x who all we know could be completely snubbed. Personally I think Lana del rey has a better shot then Billie. and old town road at best will score rap/sung and ROTY.

Profile picture
    Bunni 33
    Topics:

There is no correlation between the Emmy and Grammy voters. So I’m not sure why Beyoncé’s chances are dead. And even if we were to go off of that narrative. Wouldn’t that mean that Beyonce would score a lot of nominations and then end up shut out? I really don’t understand that hate for Beyonce. Maybe her chances in Aoty are somewhat dead but I can still see her scoring a lot of genre noms.

Profile picture
    JennyLewisFan
    Topics:

I’ve noticed Music Video seems to be the main buzz in this thread of late. In my opinion, the nominees would be

“Earfquake” by Tyler, the Creator

“Old Town Road” by Lil Nas X featuring Billy Ray Cyrus

“Cellophane” by FKA Twigs

“bad guy” by Billie Eilish

<insert fifth nomination here>

Best Music Video has been known for nominating rather unpopular videos. Beck’s “Up All Night” for example was nominated. Beyoncé’s “Single Ladies” wasn’t. So, popularity isn’t exactly a guarantee here.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 478 total)

The topic ‘2020 Grammy Predictions (Part 14)’ is closed to new replies.