Home Forums Music 2020 Grammy Predictions (Part 14)

2020 Grammy Predictions (Part 14)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 478 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
4 months ago
( +15 hidden )
replies
views
users
deshunfenty
Darren
Pauly Antonio
  • Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

It’s combined odds from editors, experts (although none have predicted the Grammys so far), and users, with the top 24 users from last year and the top 24 from the last 2 years overall having more weight.  

I just started actively using this a few months ago so… are they usually right??

y'all ugly and smelly

reputationsgrammy
    Participant
    Topics:

When are some of you going to wake up and realize the Grammys don’t fuck with her like that anymore? She has neither won a Grammy nor been nominated in a major category since 1989 won AOTY.

She’s released 1 eligible album since then….

delusional swifties grab back! women grab back!

Darren
    Participant
    Topics:

An album that got a whopping one nomination that it lost. Not even a year ago. Your point?

Matt2019
    Participant
    Topics:

The less everyone here acknowledges Matt/Miguel, the better. He’s a delusional troll with his head all the way up Taylor’s ass, and he hardly, if ever, provides relevant commentary, instead cycling through the same 2-3 incoherent talking points.

First of all, I’m not a troll. I provide more relevant commentary on who will be nominate in the Grammy and not. That’s why I’m seriously waiting for November 20 to witness how bad the Grammy nomination will be like last year.

Darren
    Participant
    Topics:

I just started actively using this a few months ago so… are they usually right??

Everything Is Love was the #1 pick to get an AOTY nomination last year until the last few weeks before nominations were announced. Take them with a grain of salt.

reputationsgrammy
    Participant
    Topics:

An album that got a whopping one nomination that it lost. Not even a year ago. Your point?

Just that the language you choose (“anymore” “SINCE 1989”) was very strategically chosen to make it seem like Taylor is CONFIRMED old news, when in reality she released 1 album between then and now. It’s not like she released a handful of eligible albums that were passed over; it was 1. That’s hardly solid evidence that the Grammys “don’t fuck with her like that anymore.”

As I’ve said numerous times, the delusional Taylor haters on this thread are at time worse than the delusional Taylor stans. People are gonna predict their favorite artist to be nominated for major awards because that’s what they would like to see happen, and when it’s an artist with Taylor’s history, it’s not like the predictions are COMPLETELY out of left field and impossible. Plus, who is it hurting? If you don’t think Taylor is gonna be nominated/awarded, leave her out of your predictions and move on.

delusional swifties grab back! women grab back!

Darren
    Participant
    Topics:

It doesn’t bother me. I just think it’s a dumb prediction. If me commenting on that bothers you, then don’t reply to me and move on. See? It works both ways.

deshunfenty
    Participant
    Topics:

Lizzo will end up being one of the most nominated come Nov.

#howrudeofme

Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

And let’s not forget that she competed twice in SOTY, ROTY, BMV, and Pop Solo (with LWYMMD and Delicate) and missed both times over lesser hits by smaller artists. The Swifties are being delusional once more.

Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

In other news, SHIVAM????

Darren
    Participant
    Topics:

Lizzo will end up being one of the most nominated come Nov.

The most, I think.

I think she gets all four top categories (assuming she’s eligible for BNA) and Urban Contemporary Album at a bare minimum. She’s locked for all of those. That’s 5, right there. Then add in nominations she could potentially pick up in the pop, R&B, rap, and rock fields. She could hit 10.

deshunfenty
    Participant
    Topics:

Looks like Lover is finna be like Reputation last year :{.

#howrudeofme

deshunfenty
    Participant
    Topics:

Thinking about Lizzo . She does have  UC in her hand in terms of winning and maybe some R&B categories.  Do y’all see her winning any GF ? Basically now it looks like Lizzo vs Billie for BNA( if she’s eligible) and maybe ROTY. And ….Ariana walking home empty handed maybe.

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by  deshunfenty.
    • This reply was modified 4 months ago by  deshunfenty.

#howrudeofme

Why U So Obsessed?
    Participant
    Topics:

Thinking about Lizzo . She does have UC in her hand in terms of winning and maybe some R&B categories. Do y’all see her winning any GF ? Basically now it looks like Lizzo vs Billie for BNA and maybe ROTY. Lmao Yea Ariana walking home empty handed maybe.

SOTY & BNA would be deserving wins.

Lizzo is winning UC. Possibly Rap/Sung for “Truth Hurts”.

A lot of posters are overestimating Billie’s wins. No way will she sweep the entire GF & Pop Field.

People are really predicting 6-7 wins (including Music Video) in 1 night? Wow. Ain’t happening.

“The best way to make someone feel small, is to not say anything to them at all” —>clicks ignore button

abelfenty
    Participant
    Topics:

It’ll be interesting to see if Gaga wins Best Song Written For Visual Media. No soundtrack has produced multiple wins in this category. (Mainly because of the timings of their releases tbh).

“Sunflower” is definitely competitive, as well as “Spirit” although to a lesser extent.

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 478 total)

The topic ‘2020 Grammy Predictions (Part 14)’ is closed to new replies.