Home Forums Music 2020 Grammy Predictions (Part 15)

2020 Grammy Predictions (Part 15)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 598 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
4 weeks ago
( +33 hidden )
replies
views
users
Darren
Boz
deshunfenty
  • Darren
    Participant
    Topics:

Hopefully another Grammy voter takes pity on us and posts the submissions.

I hope so too, if only so people can stop constantly clamoring for them, as if what most artists are going to submit isn’t common sense.

Radiogagahead
    Participant
    Topics:

Anyone else feel like Brittany Howard could have ran away with AOTY if she released a month earlier? This is her solo debut and its getting raves. Grammy voters clearly like Alabama Shakes being that they have won 4 Grammys and been nominated a total of 9 times. Howard doesn’t have the highest profile, but she is exactly the BRP would go for.

Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

The only three artists that we need submissions from are Lizzo, Khalid, and Ariana Grande. That, and knowing if Rosalia is eligible for BNA are really the only doubts this season.

abelfenty
    Participant
    Topics:

Also would like to know where OTR gets submitted.

Gašper Vezonik
    Participant
    Topics:

The only three artists that we need submissions from are Lizzo, Khalid, and Ariana Grande. That, and knowing if Rosalia is eligible for BNA are really the only doubts this season.

Also, OTR, and what will be Taylor’s and Lana’s submissions.

PoweR
    Participant
    Topics:

It’s good to have the submissions because they always ignite the board outside of the stan wars and the samey predictions. There are ALWAYS surprises/WTFs when it comes to the submissions. So, yeah, they’re needed.

I wonder if RyanEarle still lurks. He helped out a lot for a couple of years.

Deemy
    Participant
    Topics:

I have no doubt that Lil Nas will submit Old Town Road to Rap. Will he get moved is the question.

Darren
    Participant
    Topics:

It’s good to have the submissions because they always ignite the board outside of the stan wars and the samey predictions. There are ALWAYS surprises/WTFs when it comes to the submissions. So, yeah, they’re needed.

I wonder if RyanEarle still lurks. He helped out a lot for a couple of years.

I agree that they’re helpful, but I’m just at the point where if we get them, we get them, and if we don’t, we don’t. Regardless, we should get enough info from Paul Grein to keep the board from talking about the same 2-3 things.

I’m just over every other post being “Where are the submissions? Where are the submissions? When will we get them?” Especially when no one would have them anyway since first round voting has not even started.

deshunfenty
    Participant
    Topics:

I have no doubt that Lil Nas will submit Old Town Road to Rap. Will he get moved is the question.

He might get a ROTY nom and won’t get a genre based category. It seems like it’ll look that way . I doubt the country voters would even consider that a country song and the rap voters will probably push him to the side.

#howrudeofme

Beatrich
    Participant
    Topics:

Good day all! I have been lurking these forums for a few years now in my free time

I have voted every year since the 58th Grammy awards and I hope that some of you will be glad to know this year will be no exception

I have seen that many users have said that the usual person that lists the submissions on here is not available this year? Can anyone confirm?

If so I will absolutely try my hardest to let you know some of the submissions from all the artists

I am very busy at the next couple days but I will have some spare time. During this time I was thinking maybe you could all tell me some key submissions you would like to know.That could be a particular artist album or song. If some of you could let me know perhaps make a list of them I can quickly do a quick search for them and get them to you ASAP!

If people are wanting full lists from particular artists I can maybe do that near the end of the week or beginning of next

Many thanks!:)

João Pedro Costa Calaça
    Participant
    Topics:

So nice to hear that from you. Thnx for your existence and also good luck for your votes! 👍

Suspiria
    Participant
    Topics:

Good day all! I have been lurking these forums for a few years now in my free time I have voted every year since the 58th Grammy awards and I hope that some of you will be glad to know this year will be no exception I have seen that many users have said that the usual person that lists the submissions on here is not available this year? Can anyone confirm? If so I will absolutely try my hardest to let you know some of the submissions from all the artists I am very busy at the next couple days but I will have some spare time. During this time I was thinking maybe you could all tell me some key submissions you would like to know.That could be a particular artist album or song. If some of you could let me know perhaps make a list of them I can quickly do a quick search for them and get them to you ASAP! If people are wanting full lists from particular artists I can maybe do that near the end of the week or beginning of next Many thanks!:)

Hoping you can give us full lists from Ariana Grande, Billie Eilish, Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper, Lizzo and Taylor Swift. Thanks in advance!

BYOB
    Participant
    Topics:

Good day all! I have been lurking these forums for a few years now in my free time I have voted every year since the 58th Grammy awards and I hope that some of you will be glad to know this year will be no exception I have seen that many users have said that the usual person that lists the submissions on here is not available this year? Can anyone confirm? If so I will absolutely try my hardest to let you know some of the submissions from all the artists I am very busy at the next couple days but I will have some spare time. During this time I was thinking maybe you could all tell me some key submissions you would like to know.That could be a particular artist album or song. If some of you could let me know perhaps make a list of them I can quickly do a quick search for them and get them to you ASAP! If people are wanting full lists from particular artists I can maybe do that near the end of the week or beginning of next Many thanks!:)

Yes, the person who leaks the submissions won’t vote this year, unfortunately. I got a few requests, thanks a lot

-Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper (A Star Is Born, Always Remember Us This Way, I’ll Never Love Again etc)
    – Beyoncé (Homecoming: The Live Album, Before I Let Go, The Lion King: The Gift, Spirit)
    – Lizzo (Cuz I Love You, Truth Hurts, Juice, Tempo etc)

Radiogagahead
    Participant
    Topics:

Hey Beatrich, thanks so much! I think the submissions for these 21 artists are most important to know for making predictions:

Lizzo
    Billie Eilish
    Ariana Grande
    Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper/A Star is Born
    Khalid
    Lil Nas X
    Gary Clark Jr.
    Beyoncé
    Solange
    Tyler, the Creator
    Anderson Paak
    Post Malone
    Taylor Swift
    Lana Del Rey
    Ed Sheeran
    21 Savage
    Vampire Weekend
    The 1975
    Maggie Rogers
    H.E.R.
    Panic! At the Disco

Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

Hey Beatrich, thanks so much! I think knowing the submissions for these 21 artists is most important for making predictions:

Lizzo
    Billie Eilish
    Ariana Grande
    Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper/A Star is Born
    Khalid
    Lil Nas X
    Gary Clark Jr.
    Beyoncé
    Solange
    Tyler, the Creator
    Anderson Paak
    Post Malone
    Taylor Swift
    Lana Del Rey
    Ed Sheeran
    21 Savage
    Vampire Weekend
    The 1975
    Maggie Rogers
    H.E.R.
    Panic! At the Disco

I second this list. It covers everyone we need to know. If you could, add Rosalía and Tyler Childers (mostly to see if they submitted for Best New Artist).

Thanks in advance Beatrich!

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 598 total)

The topic ‘2020 Grammy Predictions (Part 15)’ is closed to new replies.