Home Forums Music 2020 Grammy Predictions (Part 20)

2020 Grammy Predictions (Part 20)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 503 total)
Created
12 months ago
Last Reply
12 months ago
( +2 hidden )
replies
views
users
deshunfenty
Darren
Pauly Antonio
  • Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    kenboi99
    Topics:

Honey, just like you all said “Fall in Line” was NOT getting in with the amount of competition in Best Pop Duo/Group Performance…

So you got lucky one time because he predict the girl he stan for now he thinks he is some expert lol

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Pauly Antonio
    Topics:

“When he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster”

maybe it was too ahead of its time….

y'all ugly and smelly

Profile picture
    kenboi99
    Topics:

21 Pilot win one time from one album how can they be favorite

Profile picture
    Darren
    Topics:

I’d believe TOP were Grammy favorites if they didn’t just lose to a St. Vincent album cut this year. They have one Grammy for a massive smash hit. That doesn’t mean they’ll get nominated in a competitive category with a song that didn’t even chart.

Backstreet Boys and Tony Bennett also would have been toward the top of the ballot (B).

Profile picture
    kenboi99
    Topics:

I’d believe TOP were Grammy favorites if they didn’t just lose to a St. Vincent album cut this year. They have one Grammy for a massive smash hit. That doesn’t mean they’ll get nominated in a competitive category with a song that didn’t even chart. Backstreet Boys and Tony Bennett also would have been toward the top of the ballot (B).

And Beyonce 🙂

Profile picture
    Suspiria
    Topics:

Chlorine ain’t getting anywhere near Pop/Duo lmao.

Profile picture
    Darren
    Topics:

Sweetie, bullshit! Being at or towards the top of the ballot does NOT have anything to do with acts gets nominated, especially in non-committee categories.

It actually would help in a non-committee category.

I’m not saying it’s the only reason, but I’m sure it was a factor, especially since nobody predicted any of those three songs to get nominated. The Backstreet Boys nomination in particular was a complete WTF; at least Christina and Tony Bennett were previous winners in the category.

Profile picture
    Korbel Clinton
    Topics:

I really can’t think of a more deserving winner for SOTY than “thank u, next”. I really can’t.

tbh ya i agree lol the other projected nominees in this category are eh

Profile picture
    Korbel Clinton
    Topics:

October Pop predictions: BEST POP SOLO PERFORMANCE Lewis Capaldi, “Someone You Loved” (BARF!) Billie Eilish, “Bad Guy” Ariana Grande, “7 Rings” (BARF!) Halsey, “Without Me” Lizzo, “Truth Hurts” Shawn Mendes, “If I Can’t Have You (BARF!) BEST POP DUO/GROUP PERFORMANCE Jonas Brothers, “Sucker” (BARF!) Lil Nas X feat. Billy Ray Cyrus, “Old Town Road” Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello, “Senorita” (BARF!) Sam Smith feat. Normani, “Dancing With a Stranger” Twenty-One Pilots, “Chlorine” (BARF!) BEST POP VOCAL ALBUM Billie Eilish, When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? Ariana Grande, Thank U, Next (BARF!) Lana Del Rey, Norman Fucking Rockwell! (BARF!) Ed Sheeran, No.6 Collaborations Project (BARF!) Taylor Swift, Lover (BARF!)

I’m pleasantly surprised you didn’t say barf to Billie Eilish lmao

Profile picture
    thefunkydeltron
    Topics:

October General Field predictions: RECORD OF THE YEAR Gary Clark Jr, “This Land” Billie Eilish, “Bad Guy” Ariana Grande, “7 Rings” (BARF!) Halsey, “Without Me” Lil Nas X feat. Billy Ray Cyrus, “Old Town Road” Lizzo, Truth Hurts” Post Malone feat. Swae Lee, “Sunflower” (BARF!) Sam Smith feat. Normani, “Dancing With a Stranger” ALBUM OF THE YEAR Gary Clark Jr, This Land Billie Eilish, When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? Ariana Grande, Thank U, Next (BARF!) Khalid, Free Spirit Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper, A Star Is Born (BARF!) Lizzo, Cuz I Love You Solange, When I Get Home Tyler, the Creator, Igor SONG OF THE YEAR “Bad Guy” – Billie Eilish & Finneas O’Connell, songwriters (Billie Eilish) “God’s Country” – Devin Dawson, Hardy & Jordan Schmidt, songwriters (Blake Shelton) “Old Town Road” – Montero Hill, Trent Reznor, Atticus Ross & Kiowa Roukema, songwriters (Lil Nas X feat. Billy Ray Cyrus) “Someone You Loved” – Thomas Barnes, Lewis Capaldi, Peter Kelleher, Benjamin Kohn & Samuel Romans (Lewis Capaldi) [BARF!] “Talk” – Guy Lawrence, Howard Lawrence & Khalid Robinson, songwriters (Khalid) “Thank U, Next” – Charles Anderson, Tommy Brown, Michael Foster, Ariana Grande, Kimberly Krysiuk, Victoria Monét, Tayla Parx & Njomza Vitia (Ariana Grande) [BARF!] “This Land” – Gary Clark, Jr. & Woody Guthrie (Gary Clark, Jr) “Truth Hurts” – Steven Cheung, Eric Frederic, Melissa Jefferson & Jesse Saint John (Lizzo) BEST NEW ARTIST Tyler Childers Billie Eilish Lil Nas X Lizzo Megan The Stallion Maggie Rogers Rosalia Jamila Woods

Get Real, honey and put some Anderson Paak and Freddie Gibbs instead of Khalid and Gary Clark Jr. in AOTY!..

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    deshunfenty
    Topics:

Lana Del Rey, Norman Fucking Rockwell! (BARF!)

No ma’am

#howrudeofme

Profile picture
    deshunfenty
    Topics:

How is Truth Hurts eligible to get nominated anywhere when it was released 2 years ago and was eligible at that year’s Grammys?

Girl you’re late asf

#howrudeofme

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 503 total)

The topic ‘2020 Grammy Predictions (Part 20)’ is closed to new replies.