Home Forums Music 2020 Grammy Predictions (Part 20)

2020 Grammy Predictions (Part 20)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 503 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
( +2 hidden )
replies
views
users
deshunfenty
Darren
Pauly Antonio
  • M
    Participant
    Topics:

Y’all are in for a treat with Rolling Stone’s Grammy predictions, lol.

Chance the Rapper nominated for AOTY. Taylor winning AOTY. Shawn and Camila winning SOTY. 💀
    https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/2020-grammy-nominee-predictions-885231/

What’s even more hilarious is that they’re not aware there are 8 nominees now, not 5.

Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

Senorita will likely be nominated in RoTY.

Last year has shown that the committee sort of likes Shawn Mendes even more than Ariana.

Plus the song would’ve been #1 for 7 weeks by now if not for Truth Hurts.

The committee liking one Shawn Mendes song (that probably got a nom due to the whole framing surrounding Teddy’s transition and the song’s meaning) does not mean they’ll sudenly give him a bunch of noms each year. I still think Señorita is way too basic a la Girls Like You.

M
    Participant
    Topics:

The committee liking one Shawn Mendes song (that probably got a nom due to the whole framing surrounding Teddy’s transition and the song’s meaning) does not mean they’ll sudenly give him a bunch of noms each year. I still think Señorita is way too basic a la Girls Like You.

Girl please it’s a major hit whether we like it or not.

I mean look at the video alone, it has like 660M and that’s way more than any video other major pop girls released this year (Taylor, Ariana etc..) with the video being more recent.

For now I’m predicting it in RoTY only but won’t be surprised if it shows up in both.

Deemy
    Participant
    Topics:

Girl Rolling Stone is not reputable. From that FAILED “chart” that they invented to these Grammy predictions. Poor things dont even know what songs were entered. ME! is in their lineup for ROTY without being submitted. I’m disgusted

Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

Reputationsgrammy wrote that article

y'all ugly and smelly

Deemy
    Participant
    Topics:

Can someone email the Rolling Stone editor and send them the link to our Grammys Submissions thread. They can’t be THIS misinformed. My God.

deshunfenty
    Participant
    Topics:

Rolling Stone is shitty asf

#howrudeofme

Vogue
    Participant
    Topics:

Rolling Stone put out some of the WORST Grammy predictions I have ever seen.

M
    Participant
    Topics:

Photo taken moments before they published their article

deshunfenty
    Participant
    Topics:

I’m guessing we should expect to see HDD’s and Billboard’s articles of Who , Should , and Will anytime soon now.

#howrudeofme

nicole94
    Participant
    Topics:

<p style=”text-align: left;”>That’s article has to be a joke. Senorita winning SOTY? Me! Getting nominated for SOTY? What kind of crack. ME! Will come nowhere close to a nom… senorita will get pop duo and I wouldn’t be surprised to see it in SOTY and ROTY but it’s absolutely not winning either</p>

24fanatic
    Participant
    Topics:

Rolling Stone put out some of the WORST Grammy predictions I have ever seen.

You weren’t kidding! Yikes!! Whoever wrote that piece clearly has ZERO knowledge of the Grammys (past or present). “Senorita” for Song of the Year Lol !! They don’t even have the correct Taylor submissions.

Cordelia
    Participant
    Topics:

Y’all are in for a treat with Rolling Stone’s Grammy predictions, lol. Chance the Rapper nominated for AOTY. Taylor winning AOTY. Shawn and Camila winning SOTY. 💀 https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/2020-grammy-nominee-predictions-885231/

They’re really saying an album with this track

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMATysGZIeA

is going to get in AOTY. Wow the delusion

For Your Consideration:

Best Picture: Weathering With You, Parasite, The Lighthouse
    Best Supporting Actor: Willem Dafoe - The Lighthouse
    Best Animated Feature: Weathering With You, Promare
    Best International Film: Weathering With You, Parasite

nicole94
    Participant
    Topics:

except no one even really talked about teddys transition that much even if at all around grammy time. I remember a few interviews where shawns spoke about it but I doubt most of the grammy voters even knew about it. It’s not like they made that the focal of their campaigning which they easily could have…. Shawn getting an album nom for an album with no hit shows they like him enough

also… everytime someone brings up the fact that shawn has a GF nom before Ariana makes me laugh my ass off

Sheeow
    Participant
    Topics:

At the end, Shawn and Camila ain’t winning anything!

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 503 total)

The topic ‘2020 Grammy Predictions (Part 20)’ is closed to new replies.