Home Forums Music 2020 Grammy Predictions (Part 21)

2020 Grammy Predictions (Part 21)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 492 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
( +2 hidden )
replies
views
users
M
deshunfenty
Donchano
  • dan
    Participant
    Topics:

Album Of The Year: A Star is Born

Record Of The Year: Señorita

Song Of The Year: Thank U, Next

Best New Artist: Lizzo

Sheeow
    Participant
    Topics:

Album Of The Year: A Star is Born

Record Of The Year: Señorita

Song Of The Year: Thank U, Next

Best New Artist: Lizzo

Señorita and Thank U, Next are not happening!

chem_x
    Participant
    Topics:

With an expected 100k+ debut for her new album, I’m officially adding Summer Walker to my BNA prediction. I don’t remember who asked yesterday but yeah… hopefully she and Ari both make it.

dan
    Participant
    Topics:

Ultimately, Ariana will be going home empty handed. She’s really not a front runner to win any of her categories. Either Billie or Gaga are taking her wins.

just like she was going home empty handed last time and taylor or kelly were winning pop vocal album

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Dan.
    • This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Dan.
    dan
    Participant
    Topics:

lizzo is the one who is truly not happening lol but that’s who i want to win. i can see señorita winning best pop duo

Sheeow
    Participant
    Topics:

just like she was going home empty handed last time and taylor or kelly were winning pop vocal album

And she lost to Gaga’s non-single non-hit.

M
    Participant
    Topics:

and she won best pop vocal album over taylor, shawn, kelly, camila!

Wow such strong competition!

TUN would’ve won had the vote taken place in February. But now it’s aged like Milk. She ended the era very quickly and all of her new singles have been flopping.

It really ain’t happening.

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  M.
    • This reply was modified 2 months ago by  M.
    dan
    Participant
    Topics:

well… her only competition this year is billie

Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

Wow such strong competition!

A two time AOTY winner with a 3x Platinum album, two pop-field darlings (one of those with better sales), the woman behind one of the top 5 biggest hits of the year in the US (which sold 17 million copies internationally and was the best selling single worldwide that year), and the only one with a GF nom (aside from being the only male) sounds like some good competition.

Also, all of those minus Camila are GF nominees.

Y’all really go miles extra just to discredit Sweetener’s win lmao.

Thank U Next is the next in line if Billie doesn’t win. Thinking otherwise is delusional.

Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

Sidenote: the irony of some of y’all saying Sweetener had no competition…even though you were not predicting it.

ELIAS
    Participant
    Topics:

How does that feel like you supporting the guy that made one of the worst albums in 2019 and you predicted him to be nominated in rap categories.

THATS FUNNY NOT GONNA LIE! I REMEMBER PEOPLE WERE PREDICTING HIM IN ALL THESE CATAGORIES AND NOW HE’S NOT GOING TO GET ANY NOMINATIONS! I would definitely have the hardest boner for Freddie Gibbs and Madlib’s critically acclaimed Bandana then a critically and commercially panned “The Big Day”.

Barnacles Bro

Bernardo Rojas
    Participant
    Topics:

THATS FUNNY NOT GONNA LIE! I REMEMBER PEOPLE WERE PREDICTING HIM IN ALL THESE CATAGORIES AND NOW HE’S NOT GOING TO GET ANY NOMINATIONS! I would definitely have the hardest boner for Freddie Gibbs and Madlib’s critically acclaimed Bandana then a critically and commercially panned “The Big Day”.

who tf is Freddy Gibbs?

thefunkydeltron
    Participant
    Topics:

Thank you for having a boner for Bandana!..

who tf is Freddy Gibbs?

Just Google him and check it out his music instead of acting like you’re in under Pop Crave’s comment section.

Emptyhanded
    Participant
    Topics:

There is no double standard. Only Gaga stans want ASIB to win. Most other people are rooting for Lizzo or Billie or Vampire Weekend. People wanted Kendrick to win with something great. Not his weakest album. It didn’t matter if it was a soundtrack or not. That was never the issue. I don’t like Gaga and sure as hell don’t want her to win but this was a comeback for her and another peak. The same was not true with Kendrick.

Emptyhanded
    Participant
    Topics:

Block me for what? Cause I’m tired of hearing the same 3 points on the same 3 artists over and over and over again? Or seeing Taylor, Gaga, and Billie fans try and force people to agree with them. Give it a break.

Did you want to go back to early in the year where Ariana was all that was talked about? I guess that wasn’t insufferable. At least with Billie and Gaga they are legit contenders being talked about in a Grammy prediction thread. Ariana (and Taylor) are not.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 492 total)

The topic ‘2020 Grammy Predictions (Part 21)’ is closed to new replies.