Home Forums Music 2020 Grammy Predictions (Part 22)

2020 Grammy Predictions (Part 22)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 522 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
( +9 hidden )
replies
views
users
deshunfenty
BARF!
M
  • ELIAS
    Participant
    Topics:

Thoughts on Mark Ronson for Nothing Breaks in GF ?

It’s definitely a longshot but dont count it out.

Barnacles Bro

deshunfenty
    Participant
    Topics:

It’s definitely a longshot but dont count it out.

I feel like it could be a surprise. Plus Mark has a great track record with the Academy.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  deshunfenty.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  deshunfenty.

#howrudeofme

PoweR
    Participant
    Topics:

If Anderson.Paak gets in for Oxnard, he could win Best Rap Album. I think Tyler should win it this season, though. That should satisfy his fans.

thefunkydeltron
    Participant
    Topics:

If Anderson.Paak gets in for Oxnard, he could win Best Rap Album. I think Tyler should win it this season, though. That should satisfy his fans.

I think Anderson Paak has more chance in R&B categories but rap field loves him too. Tyler’s rap album nomination is not in lock.

BARF!
    Blocked
    Topics:

Honey, Tyler, the Creator is easily getting into AOTY and Best Rap Album, winning the latter, in this pathetically shitty year.

ayanami
    Participant
    Topics:

I like this. It looked realistic (except Ariana on all 3 categories ) and not a copy of a copy predictions.

Thank you! I decided not to include Taylor or Gaga in my predictions. I hope the stans don’t attack me.

ELIAS
    Participant
    Topics:

Thank you! I decided not to include Taylor or Gaga in my predictions. I hope the stans don’t attack me.

Who cares what the stans think, it is your predictions, and people don’t like it, they really should add it to their predictions and stop caring about what other people do.

Barnacles Bro

thefunkydeltron
    Participant
    Topics:

Honey, Tyler, the Creator is easily getting into AOTY and Best Rap Album, winning the latter, in this pathetically shitty year.

Honey, last year Drake’s Scorpion not getting a rap album nomination because there is too much singing on the album like more than %50. This year Tyler’s IGOR has the same situation. Rap Field voters can eliminate him even he gets an AOTY nomination.

BARF!
    Blocked
    Topics:

I don’t think Young Thug is competition; he’s never been nominated for his own work.

Honey, there is a first time for everything.  The Rap committee may put Young Thug through.  Recent SOTY winner with a #1 album and good reviews.

ELIAS
    Participant
    Topics:

Honey, last year Drake’s Scorpion not getting a rap album nomination because there is too much singing on the album like more than %50. This year Tyler’s IGOR has the same situation. Rap Field voters can eliminate him even he gets an AOTY nomination.

This is something I have to disagree with you mate, due to the fact that Flower Boy is around, if not more, considered to be a neo-soul release with some rapping. I think with IGOR, it could possibly be the same thing with Scorpion, but after IGOR, I really doubt that he wouldn’t get nominated. That will be very stupid and silly if that is not going to happen since it already happened.

Barnacles Bro

BARF!
    Blocked
    Topics:

Sweetie, that is NOT the reason why Drake’s Scorpion missed a Best Rap Album nomination.  The Rap committee purposely blocked Drake to make it easier for Cardi B to win.

Bee
    Participant
    Topics:

Scorpion got meh reviews and the panel purposely left him and Kendrick off of the list so that Cardi would win. That was incredibly obvious.

ELIAS
    Participant
    Topics:

Scorpion got meh reviews and the panel purposely left him and Kendrick off of the list so that Cardi would win. That was incredibly obvious.

I do agree, with name recognition alone, Kendrick and Drake would have easily beaten Cardi B.

Barnacles Bro

thefunkydeltron
    Participant
    Topics:

This is something I have to disagree with you mate, due to the fact that Flower Boy is around, if not more, considered to be a neo-soul release with some rapping. I think with IGOR, it could possibly be the same thing with Scorpion, but after IGOR, I really doubt that he wouldn’t get nominated. That will be very stupid and silly if that is not going to happen since it already happened.

You free to disagree dude but it’s kinda expected from the Grammy voters also Flower Boy has more rapping than IGOR.

More Than a Woman
    Participant
    Topics:

It’d be funny if Tyler, the Creator got “Scorpioned” and getting shut out of rap album. “Igor” is realistically more of an Urban Contemporary album in terms of sound. There’s way less rapping than Flower Boy.

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 522 total)

The topic ‘2020 Grammy Predictions (Part 22)’ is closed to new replies.