Home Forums Music 2020 Grammy Predictions (Part 23)

2020 Grammy Predictions (Part 23)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 488 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
3 weeks ago
( +13 hidden )
replies
views
users
deshunfenty
M
Pauly Antonio
  • Paul Sheehan
    Keymaster
    Topics:

Let’s continue the conversation here.

Donchano
    Participant
    Topics:

Daily reminder that both Norman Fucking Rockwell and Western Stars will get nominated for AOTY. Thank you

ELIAS
    Participant
    Topics:

35 more days!

Barnacles Bro

Distant Dreamer
    Participant
    Topics:

Can’t tell if the Good As Hell Remix will be good for Lizzo, Ariana, both, or neither when it comes to Grammys. I guess I’ll have to hear it to decide, just hoping it’s not like Bieber’s bad guy Remix…

Donchano
    Participant
    Topics:

Scooter on his mission to ruin potential Grammy contenders by sending his minions to do his dirty job. First Bieber with tragic Bad Guy Remix and now Ariana with Good As Hell Remix.

jowgbruno
    Participant
    Topics:

“The delusion and bias against Ariana on this board is crazy. What does Ariana need to do to be a lock in the GF? She killed it this year. No one could’ve had a better year, not even Adele had she released this year. She spent a total of 15 weeks at #1. Her album is the most acclaimed with 86. She broke The Beatles record. No one could. Not Gaga, not Adele, not Beyoncé. Yet Billie Eilish spends a single week at #1 and all of a sudden she’s the biggest lock and Ariana is not?”

OMG what the hell is even this? In the name of all the delusions, a lot of people had or could have a better year than Ariana since she peaked to earlier and even killed her own hype, to say that Adele couldnt have something better than this, in which universe do you live? Btw charts and metacritic aren’t everything

jowgbruno
    Participant
    Topics:

Hope the noms come very soon, everything is so boring and uncertain right now, untill they show who is in and who is out it will keep this feeling that no one is really safe

Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

First Bieber with tragic Bad Guy Remix and now Ariana with Good As Hell Remix.

The difference is that Bieber was so bad that it gave the solo version more traction and attention. Hence why the remix literally disappeared from iTunes while the original stayed. Ariana can either ruin the remix or just give nothing new. Honestly, Ariana is literally not needed at all, but it’s clear what both of their labels/teams are trying to do.

y'all ugly and smelly

NASA
    Participant
    Topics:

God, R.E.M is obviously a troll. Stop reacting.

BICTH
    Participant
    Topics:

I don’t see the news of ariana doing a good as hell remix anywhere?

Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

I don’t see the news of ariana doing a good as hell remix anywhere?

Mr. C on ATRL. Same user who revealed Don’t Call Me Angel long before it was actually revealed.

y'all ugly and smelly

Donchano
    Participant
    Topics:

Mr. C on ATRL. Same user who revealed Don’t Call Me Angel long before it was actually revealed.

Bruh you have account there? Asking for a friend

Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

Bruh you have account there? Asking for a friend

i don’t. Musicdailynews posted about it and said it came from the user. But with THE FUCK would you want an account there?? 😂

y'all ugly and smelly

Donchano
    Participant
    Topics:

i don’t. Musicdailynews posted about it and said it came from the user. But with THE FUCK would you want an account there?? 😂

ATRL always ahead in getting news, charts or even leak. No wonder even guests barely can access that site.

R.E.M
    Participant
    Topics:

God, R.E.M is obviously a troll. Stop reacting.

I’m here for the meltdowns on Nov. 20th when it’ll be announced that Ariana is the most nominated with 7 nominations: 6 are locks (album, song, record, solo, album and music video) and 1 other nomination either in rap sung, r&b or pop duo.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 488 total)

The topic ‘2020 Grammy Predictions (Part 23)’ is closed to new replies.