Home Forums Music 2020 Grammy Predictions (Part 23)

2020 Grammy Predictions (Part 23)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 487 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
3 weeks ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
deshunfenty
M
Pauly Antonio
  • Robinladen
    Participant
    Topics:

Do you guys think that if Gaga wins AOTY next year, her chances for 2021 Grammys will increase or decrease? I mean, she would have the most prestigious one but not for a brand new solo album. So when she releases this new album, the Academy may think she was awarded enough already.

2021 Adele is in the cycle so doesn’t matter anyway. Better take as much as possible in 2020.

Deemy
    Participant
    Topics:

I think it’ll depend on how much they like Billie. If she underperforms then I have Ariana taking it.

I think so too. I mean this is Billie’s first era we dont know if they are going to give her everything all at once but it’s possible. If she gets in all 7 categories then I’d presume she’ll sweep the POP field. If she misses a Marquee category like SOTY and Ariana gets in and/or loses BNA or Pop Solo to Lizzo then Ariana can definitely beat her in POP VOCAL ALBUM.

mnk7
    Participant
    Topics:

“Norman Fucking Rockwell, solidified Lana Del Rey’s position as one of the greatest american songwriters, and is also a strong candidate for album of the decade too” – Q Magazine

geoffapple
    Participant
    Topics:

“Norman Fucking Rockwell, solidified Lana Del Rey’s position as one of the greatest american songwriters, and is also a strong candidate for album of the decade too” – Q Magazine

Love her but we get it omfg

hunger hurts but starving works when it costs too much to love...

jowgbruno
    Participant
    Topics:

Do you guys think that if Gaga wins AOTY next year, her chances for 2021 Grammys will increase or decrease? I mean, she would have the most prestigious one but not for a brand new solo album. So when she releases this new album, the Academy may think she was awarded enough already.

Next year we will have Adele, Beyoncé, Bruno Mars and Kendrick, so I dont think so

Unless Gaga releases the album of her carrer

Donchano
    Participant
    Topics:

Next year we will have Adele, Beyoncé, Bruno Mars and Kendrick, so I dont think so Unless Gaga releases the album of her carrer

I think NARAS will reward AOTY to Kendrick or Beyonce (of course it depends on the quality of the project but their recent LPs are not disappointing so we can expect solid records from both artist). Highly doubt Adele will win it for the third times.

Donchano
    Participant
    Topics:

I think either Bruce or Lana or probably both of them will snatch the acclaim slots for AOTY.

deshunfenty
    Participant
    Topics:

Girl. Stop

#howrudeofme

M
    Participant
    Topics:

Do you guys think that if Gaga wins AOTY next year, her chances for 2021 Grammys will increase or decrease?

I mean, she would have the most prestigious one but not for a brand new solo album. So when she releases this new album, the Academy may think she was awarded enough already.

If she wins AoTY this year, she’ll definitely be shut out next year however good her new album may be.

Korbel Clinton
    Participant
    Topics:

Is thank u, next even a consideration for Best Music Video .. orrrr. Like what are it’s chances lol

deshunfenty
    Participant
    Topics:

Is thank u, next even a consideration for Best Music Video .. orrrr. Like what are it’s chances lol

She has competition. I’ll doubt she’ll get nominated

#howrudeofme

smurty11
    Participant
    Topics:

I don’t see Weyes Blood and Lana getting into AOTY. Especially since they both are the AAA radio/universal acclaim slot.

Titanic Rising is the best album of the year, but Lana has more press. She might even miss Alternative to make-fronted bands. Weyes will have to settle for an Engineering/Packaging nom.

Chfrik
    Participant
    Topics:

FYC: Small Talk best music video

abelfenty
    Participant
    Topics:

I don’t see Weyes Blood and Lana getting into AOTY.

Titanic Rising wasn’t submitted to AOTY.

jowgbruno
    Participant
    Topics:

FYC: Small Talk best music video

What about this joke?

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 487 total)

The topic ‘2020 Grammy Predictions (Part 23)’ is closed to new replies.