Home Forums Music 2020 Grammy Predictions (Part 23)

2020 Grammy Predictions (Part 23)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 487 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
3 weeks ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
deshunfenty
M
Pauly Antonio
  • BsourceB
    Participant
    Topics:

There has been talk of Bruce Springsteen’s “Western Stars” being a veteran/legend inclusion in the AOTY line up. I don’t know how plausible this is, but wonder if the release of the concert/documentary film this weekend will do anything to bring the album back into mind as the nominating process occurs.

he sure has some buzz. winning emmy with his netflix special.

his new film is documentary of his album western star.

and live album of that film released this week.

great reviews, big respected veteran. I can see him nominated and winning.

M
    Participant
    Topics:

The Grammy’s have moved on from veterans. I really doubt they’ll nominate Bruce Springsteen. Feels like “Paul McCartney” all over again from last year.

Interstella 5555
    Participant
    Topics:

Austin Chronicle. It’s weird because as far as I know, Metacritic are so strict regarding the reviews, they only accept ones within particular time (2-3 months upon album release if I’m not mistaken) + no trolled reviews are counted.

I’ve seen them adding scores after 10 years the album was released. They don’t allow revised or new scores after one year (I think it’s one year). But old scores they “forgot” to add don’t have a time limit.

deshunfenty
    Participant
    Topics:

LMFAOOOOOO Pop Crave (from twitter) updated their predictions and it’s still  trash. They put Rosalía’s album as a underdog for Pop Vocal .

#howrudeofme

joesilver
    Participant
    Topics:

LMFAOOOOOO Pop Crave (from twitter) updated their predictions and it’s still trash. They put Rosalía’s album as a underdog for Pop Vocal .

Rosalia’s album is not even in that category

It’s submitted in the Best Latin Alternative/Rock/Urban album category

supermodelslegs
    Participant
    Topics:

LMFAOOOOOO Pop Crave (from twitter) updated their predictions and it’s still trash. They put Rosalía’s album as a underdog for Pop Vocal .

Ava Max can’t even be nominated for BNA, i thought this was discussed already? She doesn’t have enough work to qualify her

deshunfenty
    Participant
    Topics:

I hate when these chart pages do predictions. They don’t even try and put the correct info.

#howrudeofme

Darren
    Participant
    Topics:

Ava Max can’t even be nominated for BNA, i thought this was discussed already? She doesn’t have enough work to qualify her

She has enough singles, she was either disqualified for some other reason or she wasn’t submitted.

deshunfenty
    Participant
    Topics:

Must have released a minimum of five singles/tracks or one album, but no more than 30 singles/tracks or three albums.
    May not have entered into this category more than three times, including as a performing member of an established group.
    Must have achieved a breakthrough into the public consciousness and impacted the musical landscape during the eligibility period

Weird…. because I’m sure she followed all the rules. She probably didn’t submit.

#howrudeofme

JGibson
    Participant
    Topics:

maybe her label believes next year will be her breakout with an album release and would have more chances next year since this one is between lizzo and billie.

FYC: Best International Film - The Invisible Life (Brazil)

deshunfenty
    Participant
    Topics:

maybe her label believes next year will be her breakout with an album release and would have more chances next year since this one is between lizzo and billie.

True that’s smart tho

#howrudeofme

Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

They’re probably waiting for Ava Max’s debut album (assuming it pops off) to see if she can get BNA. In that case Billie could’ve been nominated this year.

y'all ugly and smelly

KaRol
    Participant
    Topics:

some new info from Paul Grein regarding placements of some albums: https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/awards/8533544/billie-eilish-lizzo-best-new-artist-2020-grammys-predictions

KaRol
    Participant
    Topics:
    Participant
    Topics:

The way Paul Grein is insinuating Lewis Capaldi will be fighting for the last spot with Lil Nas X is straight up delusional.

God is he delusional. He really thinks the committee is full of some gay twitter stans or something.

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 487 total)

The topic ‘2020 Grammy Predictions (Part 23)’ is closed to new replies.