Home Forums Music 2020 Grammy Predictions (Part 23)

2020 Grammy Predictions (Part 23)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 487 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
4 weeks ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
deshunfenty
M
Pauly Antonio
  • Deemy
    Participant
    Topics:

Spirit can also get in Best Music Video.

Deemy
    Participant
    Topics:

That’s not overperform. That is is realistic. Only producer is long shot but she produced two albums this year including for other music. Overpeform would be ROTY and SOTY that would be nice but don’t see it happening.

I’d say overperform would be getting the Rap nominations as well as the R&B and Pop ones. We know she’s unlikely to be in the General Field. But getting all the genre nods and AOTY shows that she has a shot at taking it home.

Bee
    Participant
    Topics:

I’d say overperform would be getting the Rap nominations as well as the R&B and Pop ones. We know she’s unlikely to be in the General Field. But getting all the genre nods and AOTY shows that she has a shot at taking it home.

Same. I think 3-5 noms are possible (Urban Contemporary, Visual Media, and Music Film are most likely) but getting something like a Rap nom for Mood 4 Eva+ Music Video for Spirit+ AOTY nom would be an overperformance. I’m not expecting it though.

Darren
    Participant
    Topics:

Producer of the Year is 100% not happening.

M
    Participant
    Topics:

Beyoncé shouldn’t be underestimated in genre categories though. She’s one of the very few artists who has a great record in so many different categories including Pop.

na digga
    Participant
    Topics:

Beyoncé will either be completely shut out or get flooded with nominations

Elias
    Participant
    Topics:

The delusion in this forum is so laughable! Ariana literally won against taylor swift and yall still saying she ain’t a contender!!!! SHE WILL SWEEP THE GRAMMYS! she may not win EVERYTHING, but she will win A LOT! tu,n was A MOMENT in pop history and will always be remembered….it literally has the two things that appeal to the Grammys the most: critical acclaim and commercial success. There’s NO WAY she can go home empty handed…if you say so, then tell me WHY you think that

Elias
    Participant
    Topics:

Beyoncé shouldn’t be underestimated in genre categories though. She’s one of the very few artists who has a great record in so many different categories including Pop.

The way yall hype her…

kenboi99
    Participant
    Topics:

The delusion in this forum is so laughable! Ariana literally won against taylor swift and yall still saying she ain’t a contender!!!! SHE WILL SWEEP THE GRAMMYS! she may not win EVERYTHING, but she will win A LOT! tu,n was A MOMENT in pop history and will always be remembered….it literally has the two things that appeal to the Grammys the most: critical acclaim and commercial success. There’s NO WAY she can go home empty handed…if you say so, then tell me WHY you think that

Ariana is filler she will get nomination but not win

kenboi99
    Participant
    Topics:

The way yall hype her…

Never doubt Beyonce

kenboi99
    Participant
    Topics:

Beyoncé will either be completely shut out or get flooded with nominations

she is guaranteed the usual 2/3. She can get more or just 2/3. No shutting out

deshunfenty
    Participant
    Topics:

if you say so, then tell me WHY you think that

She’s literally competing against 2 Breakout Newbies….. (also possibly Gaga in PSP) this time it’s definitely more competitive… especially the Pop Categories.

#howrudeofme

M
    Participant
    Topics:

That’s cute, but no.

deshunfenty
    Participant
    Topics:

4 More Wednesdays omg. I remember when it just August and Eligibility Period Closed. It came so fast wow.

#howrudeofme

mnk7
    Participant
    Topics:

TUN was not a show stopper. It was big at the time, but it faded in a matter of months.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 487 total)

The topic ‘2020 Grammy Predictions (Part 23)’ is closed to new replies.