Home Forums Music 2020 Grammy Predictions (Part 23)

2020 Grammy Predictions (Part 23)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 488 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
3 weeks ago
( +13 hidden )
replies
views
users
deshunfenty
M
Pauly Antonio
  • Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

Ariana has been releasing terrible song after terrible song in this last few months since she gave up on promoting her best chance for the Grammys in her carrer, TUN the album, which was stupid. She is now releasing a remix and a ST, if they go as like Boyfriend or DCMA, I could see this hurting her chances on the Grammy next year, even if Just a little

This post is a little ironic for someone who goes miles beyond to defend a certain artist fading throughout the year.

jowgbruno
    Participant
    Topics:

This post is a little ironic for someone who goes miles beyond to defend a certain artist fading throughout the year.

Really? Which artist?

If you are talking about Gaga, I dont see your point, she didnt gave up on her album on the first few months and then released a bunch of bad songs like Ariana

I dont see how ironic this could be

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  jowgbruno.
    • This reply was modified 1 month ago by  jowgbruno.
    Grammy
    Participant
    Topics:

Does anyone know if Lizzo submitted the standard or the deluxe version of her album Cuz I Love You?

Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

Does anyone know if Lizzo submitted the standard or the deluxe version of her album Cuz I Love You?

Deluxe

y'all ugly and smelly

Distant Dreamer
    Participant
    Topics:

I agree that the oversaturation of an artist can effect their Grammy performance. If I’m tired of hearing about an artist, I’m certainly not going to be inclined to vote for said artist. And she’s been in the news since before sweetener, we’re going on almost two years of her being plastered all over headlines, releasing new music, and touring consistently.

M
    Participant
    Topics:

Girl, I would take an artist that fades out over someone who constantly releases bad music any day of the week.

I mean good luck for Ms Ponytail but her recent releases aren’t good. And it may be better for her to take a break from the public eye and come back with a proper release with actual hype.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  M.
    • This reply was modified 1 month ago by  M.
    Vogue
    Participant
    Topics:

Oh brother. Her doing charity singles and side projects (soundtracks, features) is not gonna ruin her image lol. It surely didn’t hurt Drake, or Cardi, or Post, or Travis, or J Cole’s image last year. Get a grip. Ariana Grande should not have y’all writing hourly paragraphs in these forums. There are other things to talk about.

And here’s something: Maybe be the Good As Hell Remix should actually come out first before writing Pitchfork reviews on “oversaturation”. Just a thought.

Vogue
    Participant
    Topics:

Nominations Day, please hurry. I’m tired.

deshunfenty
    Participant
    Topics:

Imagine how tired we are

#howrudeofme

abelfenty
    Participant
    Topics:

Ariana being “oversaturated” is not going to impact her chances of receiving multiple nominations. Some of you are just saying anything.

Grammy
    Participant
    Topics:

Lizzo submitting the deluxe edition of Cuz I Love You will hurt her chances for AOTY. AOTY hasn’t been kind to alternative and extended versions (i.e. Justin Timberlake, 2013)

M
    Participant
    Topics:

Lizzo shouldn’t be nominated for AoTY to be honest. I think SoTY, RoTY & BNA would be more fitting.

Truth Hurts & Good As Hell are not from Cuz I Love You, and submitting a version that adds them retroactively is a bit redundant.

thefunkydeltron
    Participant
    Topics:

Daily reminder that both of Anderson Paak’s Ventura and Freddie Gibbs and Madlib’s widespread acclaimed album BANDANA will get nominated at AOTY or Bandana will get a nomination at Rap Album and Ventura get a nomination at  R&B Album. You’re welcome.

James Otto Sweet Heart
    Participant
    Topics:

Here, here.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Go here to check out my most favorite singer James Otto!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiU81KIRZ_Q

Deemy
    Participant
    Topics:

Daily reminder that both of Anderson Paak’s Ventura and Freddie Gibbs and Madlib’s widespread acclaimed album BANDANA will get nominated at AOTY or Bandana will get a nomination at Rap Album and Ventura get a nomination at R&B Album. You’re welcome.

Finally added you to the ignore list. You’re welcome.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 488 total)

The topic ‘2020 Grammy Predictions (Part 23)’ is closed to new replies.