Home Forums Music 2020 Grammy Predictions (Part 26)

2020 Grammy Predictions (Part 26)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 493 total)
Created
11 months ago
Last Reply
11 months ago
( +21 hidden )
replies
views
users
M
NASA
reputationsgr..
  • Profile picture
    reputationsgrammy
    Topics:

The leak don’t make sense to me. How the hell Lil Nas X gets six while Billy Ray Cyrus has 3 when 4 of those 6 realistically comes from Old Town Road. ROTY,SOTY,POP DUO, Music Video. Unless they miss SOTY. That means Panini got in Rap/Sung and Rap Song along with Nas getting Best New Artist.

Idk, is OTR missing 1 category (SOTY or BMV) and Panini getting into Rap (in a weak year for rap) / Lil Nas getting into BNA (which many people predicted) that crazy?

proud delusional swiftie

Profile picture
    abelfenty
    Topics:

Why would Bradley Cooper not be credited in Compilation Soundtrack? Hugh Jackman won for The Greatest Showman and he didn’t produce nor write a single track on the album.

Profile picture
    Deemy
    Topics:

BTW whoever noticed this “leak” is probably the one who did it. It’s not hard to hack a website page. All they had to do was change the numbers.

Profile picture
    Deemy
    Topics:

Idk, is OTR missing 1 category (SOTY or BMV) and Panini getting into Rap (in a weak year for rap) / Lil Nas getting into BNA (which many people predicted) that crazy?

Yes. Panini getting Rap Song is crazy to me. They have a panel that block shit like that. Songs like Panini haven’t gotten in the rap field for the past 5 years.

Profile picture
    reputationsgrammy
    Topics:

I don’t understand the people that are quick to call this a fake. Last year’s winners leak was a lot more sketchy, and the submissions leak this year literally came from a brand new GoldDerby profile.

This is coming from the official Grammy website, and it was dozens (if not more) artists pages being individually updated. If it was someone just screwing around, would they really take the time to update pages of random artists (like Social House, Dolly Parton, etc.) just to fuck with people?

It seems way too elaborate for that. I think a much more reasonable explanation is that the pages were updated and the changes were accidentally published too soon, hence why they were all changed back within minutes.

proud delusional swiftie

Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

BTW whoever noticed this “leak” is probably the one who did it. It’s not hard to hack a website page. All they had to do was change the numbers.

I really hope this is true I can’t believe Tyler got 0 or 1? Wtf…

Profile picture
    chem_x
    Topics:

Unfortunately it makes sense, because Gaga supposedly got in Pop Solo most likely over Halsey.

What about Khalid? Especially with his label campaigning for him behind-the-scenes. I could see two noms but just one? That’s really weird.

And Without Me was huge. Crazy to me that it (possibly) got snubbed.

Profile picture
    reputationsgrammy
    Topics:

I really don’t think this was the case. What 1 individual would be able to go in and edit that many pages, and literally why? I would buy this if it was just big names being edited (Ariana, Gaga, Taylor) but it wasn’t.

proud delusional swiftie

Profile picture
    Usukhbayar
    Topics:

So, who’s in AOTY?
    Lizzo
    Billie
    Ariana
    Taylor/Lana
    Gary Clark

The other 3 is not Tyler, Solange, Bruce, Gaga, Khalid
    Possibilities: Maren Morris and Vampire Weekend got 2 noms each and they could be their genre categories. Beyonce got 4 maybe one is in the AOTY and Thom Yorke got 4 nominations as well. Even worse, Lil Nas X could get in since he had 6 noms.

Profile picture
    Cameron
    Topics:

Waiting for recording academy to make a statement.

Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

The bug is back lol

Profile picture
    Distant Dreamer
    Topics:

If OTR misses a category, that means that Nas made up for it somewhere else. ROTY, BMV, Pop Duo, BNA, Rap/Sung, Pop Album/Rap Song. i guess not impossible… but just seems unlikely ?

Profile picture
    reputationsgrammy
    Topics:

Waiting for recording academy to make a statement.

Same. If they make a statement saying it was fake, then it was 100% fake, because they’re not gonna go out of their way to debunk it just for the nominations to match up with the leak tomorrow. If they stay silent, then I’m believing it… because if it was fake, I think they would make a statement for sure.

proud delusional swiftie

Profile picture
    Babygirl
    Topics:

So if ASIB is actually snubbed in AOTY… who’s winning? Billie?

Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

This is all over the place, it shows Ed has 13 and 14 nominations?

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 493 total)

The topic ‘2020 Grammy Predictions (Part 26)’ is closed to new replies.