Home Forums Music 2020 Grammy Predictions (Part 26)

2020 Grammy Predictions (Part 26)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 493 total)
Created
11 months ago
Last Reply
11 months ago
( +21 hidden )
replies
views
users
M
NASA
reputationsgr..
  • Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

Yeah it’s fake, just checked my history search. So I guess whoever made this, wasn’t smart enough or had the time to add all the songwriters as well. If this was indeed real, Hillary would be getting a new nom:

Profile picture
    NASA
    Topics:

Well, it was good while it lasted [2]

Profile picture
    fortheculture
    Topics:

Did anyone check BTS? I actually like them but its just hilarious to watch their stans flip tf out everytime they aren’t nominated

Profile picture
    fortheculture
    Topics:

Yeah it’s fake, just checked my history search. So I guess whoever made this, wasn’t smart enough or had the time to add all the songwriters as well. If this was indeed real, Hillary would be getting a new nom:

Ahhhhhhhh now that I have doubt that all of this was real all this whirlwind of emotions was for nothing!! Ok I’ll be back tomorrow for the real nominations.

Profile picture
    Noah Sims
    Topics:

If the “leaked” # of nominations on the artists’ Grammys page are true, then I don’t believe it was updated for every artist.

Profile picture
    NASA
    Topics:

I mean, it’s great that we have things like this. We try to solve the puzzle, create different scenarios etc.

Profile picture
    ChiChi
    Topics:

Did anyone check BTS? I actually like them but its just hilarious to watch their stans flip tf out everytime they aren’t nominated

They didn’t get noms

Profile picture
    crobaticaa
    Topics:

Honestly, the Grammys could be trolling everyone for the following reasons: A) To remind and get the public excited about tomorrow morning’s Grammy nominations announcement. B) To test their website to make sure they can release accurate nomination info as soon as possible. The leaks could be real, but no one will no for sure until tomorrow. What I do know is it got everyone here talking.

yes I think the same tbh

or maybe I’m just in denial about that Boyfriend song being nominated over Sam and Normani…I will keep my faith until the end

Profile picture
    JGibson
    Topics:

Someone in this thread earlier said Aaron Raitiere (one of INLA songwriters who was never nominated for a Grammy) had a page created in the Grammys website with the 1 nomination included. Now it’s on the 403 page.

I hope these leaks are fake but if it’s true, the website must have not updated all artists yet by the time the leak happened (in case of Hillary Lindsey)

Chromatica and Fetch the Bolt Cutters AOTYs yeah

Profile picture
    vinny
    Topics:

Per Bebe Rhexa’s twitter:

“Surprise! Tomorrow morning I’ll be joining @aliciakeys to announce the nominees for the #GRAMMYs on @CBSThisMorning!

Don’t miss it 😊”

Did she have anything out?

Profile picture
    JGibson
    Topics:

I mean, it’s great that we have things like this. We try to solve the puzzle, create different scenarios etc.

At least it’s entertaining until tomorrow instead of repeating the same arguments over and over again

Chromatica and Fetch the Bolt Cutters AOTYs yeah

Profile picture
    Cameron
    Topics:

Per Bebe Rhexa’s twitter:

“Surprise! Tomorrow morning I’ll be joining @aliciakeys to announce the nominees for the #GRAMMYs on @CBSThisMorning!

Don’t miss it 😊”

Did she have anything out?

No she was nominated last year in BNA

Profile picture
    vinny
    Topics:

No she was nominated last year in BNA

Oh ok that makes sense then I was like “I don’t recall a song she did this year at all lol”

Profile picture
    OneAndOnly
    Topics:

THANK GOD!!!

I will always love you

Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

Ok so I’m even more confused.

Notice that for new nominations, some pages of new artists either have access denied or page not found.

Access denied does it mean a page was created since they got a nom?

If so based on this, Light On and Someone You Loved both missed in SoTY, because some of the songwriters don’t have pages?

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 493 total)

The topic ‘2020 Grammy Predictions (Part 26)’ is closed to new replies.