Home Forums Music 2020 Grammy Predictions (Part 27)

2020 Grammy Predictions (Part 27)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 536 total)
Created
3 weeks ago
Last Reply
3 weeks ago
( +11 hidden )
replies
views
users
M
NASA
ayanami
  • JDM
    Participant
    Topics:

Ayanami do you watch AHS??

ayanami
    Participant
    Topics:

I watched the first 3 seasons when they were out, but lost interest when the 4th season came out, lol.

The 2nd season was the best one for me.

JSA
    Participant
    Topics:

Honey, after looking at my crystal ball, the spirits revealed that the leak is indeed fake. Much like Selena Gomez’s talent.

The press is real jajajajaja pathetic

deshunfenty
    Participant
    Topics:

Omg 5 more hours until the gagging ……

#howrudeofme

JDM
    Participant
    Topics:

I watched the first 3 seasons when they were out, but lost interest when the 4th season came out, lol. The 2nd season was the best one for me.

OMG the taste that you have is incredible😂

JSA
    Participant
    Topics:

If the leaks are true, these are my predictions where they all landed… Ariana Grande ALBUM OF THE YEAR RECORD OF THE YEAR SONG OF THE YEAR POP SOLO PERFORMANCE POP VOCAL ALBUM Taylor Swift SONG OF THE YEAR BEST POP VOCAL ALBUM BEST COUNTRY DUO OR GROUP PERFORMANCE Lady Gaga SONG OF THE YEAR BEST SOUNDTRACK ALBUM BEST SONG FROM MEDIA Lana Del Rey ALBUM OF THE YEAR BEST POP VOCAL ALBUM Billie Eilish ALBUM OF THE YEAR RECORD OF THE YEAR BEST NEW ARTIST BEST POP SOLO PERFORMANCE BEST POP VOCAL ALBUM BEST MUSIC VIDEO Shawn Mendes and Camilla Cabello BEST DUO OR GROUP POP PERFORMANCE Lil Nas X RECORD OF THE YEAR SONG OF THE YEAR BEST NEW ARTIST BEST DUO OR GROUP POP PERFORMANCE BEST RAP SUNG COLLABORATION BEST MUSIC VIDEO Lizzo ALBUM OF THE YEAR RECORD OF THE YEAR SONG OF THE YEAR BEST NEW ARTIST BEST POP SOLO VOCAL PERFORMANCE BEST R&B PERFORMANCE BEST R&B SONG BEST URBAN CONTEMPORARY ALBUM Halsey BEST POP SOLO VOCAL PERFORMANCE Lewis Capaldi SONG OF THE YEAR Beyonce BEST SONG FROM MEDIA BEST MUSIC FILM Tyler, the Creator BEST RAP ALBUM Ed Sheeran BEST DUO OR GROUP POP PERFORMANCE BEST POP VOCAL ALBUM Justin Bieber BEST DUO OR GROUP POP PERFORMANCE Post Malone BEST DUO OR GROUP POP PERFORMANCE BEST SONG FROM MEDIA Cardi B BEST RAP PERFORMANCE BEST RAP SONG Jonas Brothers BEST DUO OR GROUP POP PERFORMANCE BEST POP VOCAL ALBUM Drake BEST R&B PERFORMANCE BEST RAP PERFORMANCE

Justin doesn’t have any noms I think, and my Bros only 1.

ayanami
    Participant
    Topics:

OMG the taste that you have is incredible

Thank you.

1. Asylum
    2. Murder House
    3. Coven
    4-?. Haven’t seen, sorry.

JDM
    Participant
    Topics:

The press is real jajajajaja pathetic

I stab Selena and I didn’t care cause it wasn’t that deep lmao it’s just Gucci

JDM
    Participant
    Topics:

STAN OMG NOOO**

fortheculture
    Participant
    Topics:

I used to watch AHS. Every season started would out strong but then the writing would turn into a train wreck of nonsequiturs by the end of the season, Ryan Murphy would have a good idea but then he wouldn’t know advance the plot so he would just make aliens appear or make some random demon appear or whatever. I stopped watching when the incredible Jessica Lange departed the show.

JDM
    Participant
    Topics:

Thank you. 1. Asylum 2. Murder House 3. Coven 4-?. Haven’t seen, sorry.

Freak Show was actually really good it just took me a while to get into it you know! Hotel was great imo, Roanoke had the potential to be amazing but fell through it’s still a good season though, Cult was absolute shit and I never want to see it ever again even though Evan deserved an Emmy nod for it and Asylum brought back the iconic Jessica Lange so we have to be thankful for that🙌🏻 1984 was honestly one of my favorite season since Hotel! Tell me if you ever get back into it and what you thought!!

JDM
    Participant
    Topics:

I stopped watching when the incredible Jessica Lange departed the show.

Jessica Lange QUEEN! Should have gotten a Grammy nom for best song written for Visual Media for THE NAAAMEEE GAMMEE in Asylum wbk😂

fortheculture
    Participant
    Topics:

1. Murder house (only one with a complete and satisfying plot arch)
    2. Coven (cute and fun characters, not horror enough)
    3. Asylum (very strong start, turns into a incoherent mess)
    4. Freakshow (boring)

stopped watching after Freakshow

ayanami
    Participant
    Topics:

I agree with @fortheculture . Like most of Ryan Murphy’s shows, the quality drops after a few seasons once he loses interest.

And @JDM I will definitely look into Roanoke and Hotel when I have the time. Those seem to interest me the most out of the later seasons.

Korbel Clinton
    Participant
    Topics:

Are we this bored

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 536 total)

The topic ‘2020 Grammy Predictions (Part 27)’ is closed to new replies.