Home Forums Music 2020 Grammys: Pop Field (Part 2)

2020 Grammys: Pop Field (Part 2)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 490 total)
Created
5 months ago
Last Reply
3 months ago
( +26 hidden )
replies
views
users
Darren
M
Boz
  • isaiahbravo
    Participant
    Topics:

Pop Solo:

• Bad Guy
    • thank u, next OR 7 rings
    • Never Really Over
    • Without Me
    • Walk Me Home
    • This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  isaiahbravo.
    • This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  isaiahbravo.
    Anonymous
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Savas95
    Participant
    Topics:

Best Pop Vocal Album:

1. Billie Eilish – When we all sleep, Where do we go?
    2. Ariana Grande – Thank U next
    3. Mark Ronson – Late Night feelings
    4. Ed Sheeran – Nr. Collaboration Projects
    5. Pink – Hurts 2B Human
    6. Jonas Brothers – Happiness Begins
    Savas95
    Participant
    Topics:

I think When we all sleep where do we go will definitely win Best Pop Vocal Album

Savas95
    Participant
    Topics:

Best Pop Solo Performance

1. Billie Eilish – Bad Guy
    2. Ariana Grande – Thank U next/Buwygib
    3. Katy Perry – Never Really Over
    4. Pink Walk me Home
    5. Shawn Mendes If I can’t have you
    6. Lady Gaga – Always remember us this Way
    Savas95
    Participant
    Topics:

Can she is coming from miley nominated for best pop vocal album because it’s a ep

AwardsBait3818
    Participant
    Topics:

Can she is coming from miley nominated for best pop vocal album because it’s a ep

Miley is eligible and EPs can be nominated, Coldplay got in with one a couple years ago. Whether or not she’s actually getting in over Ariana, Billie, P!nk, Backstreet Boys, Carly, Jonas Brothers, and Ed is an entirely different story.

Darren
    Participant
    Topics:

Ok why are we all forgetting that the Grammys flopped last year according to its standards. They will definately nominate popular singers with big fanbases like Beyonce, Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift to get their ratings up.

Because

1. That’s not how it works – the people voting for the nominations and winners aren’t the same people involved in producing the TV show.

2. Ratings for everything are dying down as live TV viewing becomes less commonplace in the DVR and streaming era. Compromising their integrity for ratings that will probably continue to decline anyway is stupid.

isaiahbravo
    Participant
    Topics:

Best Pop Solo Performance 1. Bad Guy – Billie Eilish 2. If I Can’t Have You – Shawn Mendes (WIN) 3. Thank U Next – Ariana Grande 4. Walk Me Home – Pink 5. Without Me – Halsey

Lol yeah no this ain’t happening.

danvshawnari
    Participant
    Topics:

Lol…you’re usually wrong sis. But we all know Shawn and Ariana are both getting nominated.I would literally be in shock if they both didn’t get nominated. Is Billie really a lock for pop solo? Maybe. But I don’t see her being left out. Also I only see MAYBE Shawn and Billie in soty and/or roty but not Ariana. This a very weak year. I’m going to edit my post. Shawn is a predicable nom. But Billie is a predicable winner but not as predicable as Katy not getting nominated.

danvshawnari
    Participant
    Topics:

THANK U NEXT is winning best pop vocal album and album of the year. IF I CAN’T HAVE YOU is winning best pop solo performance and getting in the general field. SUCKER is winning best pop duo/group. Billie isn’t beating Ariana LOL

Darren
    Participant
    Topics:

Dude, quit hyping up Shawn Mendes so much. It’s ridiculous to say he’s a lock for Best Pop Solo Performance when he didn’t even get nominated there this year. Even more ridiculous to say that he is more likely to be nominated than Ariana when (1) she’s having a much better year than him, and (2) she just BEAT HIM in a Grammy category this year.

Shawn has been ignored by the Grammys plenty of times prior to this year. It’s very possible that his nominations this year were a fluke and he will never be nominated again.

danvshawnari
    Participant
    Topics:

Shawn and Ariana are both getting nominated. Billie isn’t a lock for pop solo. She’s never even been nominated. Almost every one on here is always wrong. Lol

Taylor (the flop delicate) and Ariana not getting nominated for song of the year and Shawn Mendes with the much better song getting nominated was fun

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  danvshawnari.
    • This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  danvshawnari.
    danvshawnari
    Participant
    Topics:

Ariana has never been in the general field and Billie has never been nominated lol

Darren
    Participant
    Topics:

Billie isn’t a lock for pop solo. She’s never even been nominated.

She’s on her first album. Are you dense?

And before you bring up the music she released prior to this year, her team intentionally chose not to enter it for consideration so that she would have a better shot at Best New Artist this coming year.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 490 total)

The topic ‘2020 Grammys: Pop Field (Part 2)’ is closed to new replies.