Home Forums Music 2020 Grammys: Winner predictions (Part 8)

2020 Grammys: Winner predictions (Part 8)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 510 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
( +13 hidden )
replies
views
users
Oblivion
PoweR
deshunfenty
  • esteban
    Participant
    Topics:

Ariana seems to be the biggest artist performing at the ceremony. No wonder she’s so excited.

M
    Participant
    Topics:

Ariana seems to be the biggest artist performing at the ceremony. No wonder she’s so excited.

yeah they used the same wording of « special performance » for Gaga last year when she was the biggest in attendance. I guess that rules out TS. She’s prob not performing since Ariana is the main A lister focus.

Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

Imagine all of this hype for Ariana to leave emptyhanded. A mess.

rue
    Participant
    Topics:

yeah they used the same wording of « special performance » for Gaga last year when she was the biggest in attendance. I guess that rules out TS. She’s prob not performing since Ariana is the main A lister focus.

She’s the only A lister going this year (other than TS, who I think will show up at the very least)

Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

There is no hype for Ariana. She’s probably going home emptyhanded.

I meant the performance. Context clues honey.

caleidoscopio
    Participant
    Topics:

There is no hype for Ariana. She’s probably going home emptyhanded.

the promo literally emphasized on her performance. there is hype for Ariana regardless of how many Grammys she wins. she’s the most relevant mainstream name attending this year.

JennyLewisFan
    Participant
    Topics:

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I low-key want for Gary Clark Jr to perform so I can see if the white people in the audience would sing along to the chorus of “This Land.”</p>

esteban
    Participant
    Topics:

Lana getting Lorde’d and not performing whilst having GF noms + a cult following that can tune in. How low these ratings will be is my question.

supermodelslegs
    Participant
    Topics:

Lana getting Lorde’d and not performing whilst having GF noms + a cult following that can tune in. How low these ratings will be is my question.

I wonder if Lana will even show up.

deshunfenty
    Participant
    Topics:

I wonder if Lana will even show up.

She is, Her boyfriend went shopping for suits for the Grammys and they flew to LA

#howrudeofme

Babygirl
    Participant
    Topics:

I’m fine with Vampire Weekend winning tbh as I liked their album and they’re second in my predictions too because I think Billie has the edge. Billie, Vampire Weekend and Ariana are the only ones I’d be happy with winning, everyone else would be such disappointing winners.

kanil032
    Participant
    Topics:

I’m fine with Vampire Weekend winning tbh as I liked their album and they’re second in my predictions too because I think Billie has the edge. Billie, Vampire Weekend and Ariana are the only ones I’d be happy with winning, everyone else would be such disappointing winners.

Add lana too. She has the best album among all the nominees

M
    Participant
    Topics:

She’s the only A lister going this year (other than TS, who I think will show up at the very least)

Yeah I think TS will prob pull a Drake and only show up when her award is announced. She won’t want to look like a loser attending the whole thing and going home empty-handed.

As for Ariana, I don’t know if she realizes she’s less likely than Billie to win and if she’s okay with going home empty-handed. It’ll kinda look bad because this is her peak era.

Gaga, Adele, Beyoncé, Taylor Swift and all the other female A-listers won Grammy’s in their peak eras.

Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

My brain says no but my heart says “Predict Boyfriend for Pop Duo”.

Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

I hope Lil Nas x wins AOTY so we can all look like fools.

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 510 total)

The topic ‘2020 Grammys: Winner predictions (Part 8)’ is closed to new replies.