Home Forums Music 2020 Grammys: Winner predictions (Part 9)

2020 Grammys: Winner predictions (Part 9)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 522 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
4 months ago
( +9 hidden )
replies
views
users
PoweR
M
Oblivion
  • Profile picture
    Babygirl
    Topics:

Billie & Finneas should be a duo at this point. He deserves more recognition for everything he does.

Kii

Profile picture
    Robinladen
    Topics:

They won’t announce it. Fake lists leak every year, but we never know the the actual categories until the pre-show is done.

Don’t we get a list of the order of the preshow when it starts? I remember being able to guess around what time I should put on the preshow to see the few categories I care about.

Profile picture
    Kim Grammydashian
    Topics:

Finneas gets more credit than every other producer/songwriter out there so…He’s also winning the same amount/maybe even more Grammys than Billie this Sunday.

Profile picture
    Robinladen
    Topics:

Not that they did anything to warrant it, but that video gave me lowkey the feeling of them playing an incest couple. But I liked the overall depressing mood. One of Billie her better videos.

Profile picture
    Kai
    Topics:

Don’t we get a list of the order of the preshow when it starts? I remember being able to guess around what time I should put on the preshow to see the few categories I care about.

They always switch around the order. Sometimes the order might leak by someone in attendance, but for the most part it’s a guessing game.

Profile picture
    theexterminator
    Topics:

Lana’s first and only Grammy win being AOTY would kinda be iconic

Fleetwood Mac and Arcade Fire did it.

Profile picture
    Demi
    Topics:

Get real, Pitchfork!  Taylor Swift is NOT winning Best Pop Vocal Album.  I agree with their General Field predictions.

Profile picture
    FrankB18169759
    Topics:

If it were up to AMPAS, LDR would be sweeping with more than 70% of vote. She would be a bigger lock for AOTY than either of 4 acting frontrunners this year.

Her narrative is beyond strong! Easily the best album in her category-> treated very unfairly by the media and industry at the beginning of her career -> had to work hard to overcome the shitstorm and prove herself -> can be considered a veteran at this point-> has zero! Grammy awards.

But considering The Recording Academy has no integrity, common sense or critical thinking skills, she will most likely receive the least amount of votes.

Profile picture
    Babygirl
    Topics:

If it were up to AMPAS, LDR would be sweeping with more than 70% of vote. She would be a bigger lock for AOTY than either of 4 acting frontrunners this year.

Lol if it was up to the AMPAS they’d choose a populist choice for ratings.

Profile picture
    Demi
    Topics:

Ed and Ariana are exactly the type of artist the commitee should snub tbh. Take the generic crap out and mix in some diversity. Deborah brought some bad examples to the table.

THIS!

Profile picture
    FrankB18169759
    Topics:

Lizzo’s music is more Grammy-baity than Billie Eilish and Ariana Grande’s. She’s practically a female version of Bruno Mars, just taller, and heavier. Beckies love her! Don’t fool yourself into thinking she won’t eat up a lot of votes from pop block – because she will!

Profile picture
    JustGuy89
    Topics:

Lana has this! I have a feeling (Finn from Star Wars)

Profile picture
    deshunfenty
    Topics:

She’s practically a female version of Bruno Mars,

I was thinking about this! She basically is . She’s more accessible towards them too. Honestly would not be shocked if she snatched POP Solo right up. I feel like she appeals to the pop crowd rather than r&b.

#howrudeofme

Profile picture
    Religion
    Topics:
    JustGuy89
    Topics:

Lover winning BPVA over TUN and WWAFA,WDWG? would be the perfect way for the Grammys to lose their credibility even quicker. And I doubt it will happen since TUN and WWAFA,WDWG? are both AOTY nominated.

kelly Clarkson pulled an upset back in 2006 when she beat both AOTY Nominees Gwen Stefani and Paul McCartney. Kelly was nowhere in the general field that year. Kelly also did again in 2013 when she beat fun. An Album of the year nominee in PVA. So Taylor winning is a possibility. Plus she’s a song of the year nominee.

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 522 total)

The topic ‘2020 Grammys: Winner predictions (Part 9)’ is closed to new replies.