Home Forums Music 2020 Grammys

2020 Grammys

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 1,011 total)
Created
9 months ago
Last Reply
4 months ago
( +4 hidden )
replies
views
users
Oz
M
mcm
  • 6XNCH
    Participant
    Topics:

I think Columbia will make sure to never have Adele and Beyoncé compete in the same Grammy cycle again.

So probably a Beyoncé studio album mid-2019 and an Adele album at the end of 2019.

ReplyCopy URL
    Oz
    Participant
    Topics:

I too think Adele will release for the 2021 Grammy cycle, but she might pull a Swift and release her single in September/August and her album in October/November. More wins for her.

ReplyCopy URL
    Gucci
    Blocked
    Topics:

I read an article that said Adele was releasing her fourth album in late 2019.

ReplyCopy URL
    Interstella 5555
    Participant
    Topics:

If the rumours of Beyoncé curating the Lion King soundtrack like Kendrick did for Black Panther are correct, then I doubt she will realese a new album to compete with herself

ReplyCopy URL
    abelfenty
    Participant
    Topics:

I’ve read multiple articles saying Adele was planning for a summer release.

We’ll have to wait and I see.

ReplyCopy URL
    Gucci
    Blocked
    Topics:

Get real! Joanne got lucky. That crap received 2 measly noms because the competition was weak.as fuck.

ReplyCopy URL
    James Otto Sweet Heart
    Participant
    Topics:

Country singer Josh Turner is to release a gospel album at the end of this month. May there be a Grammy or two with his name on it. (smiles)

God bless you and Josh always!!!

Holly

Go here to check out my most favorite singer James Otto!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiU81KIRZ_Q

ReplyCopy URL
    RebelQuad
    Participant
    Topics:

Im betting Adele’s next album AOTY for 2021.

ReplyCopy URL
    Bee
    Participant
    Topics:

“Nominated everywhere” LMFAOOO what kind of turnaround is that? 2 weak nods in the pop categories and lost both to Ed Sheeran. Nobody cared about Joanne in the end.

ReplyCopy URL
    M
    Participant
    Topics:

“Nominated everywhere” LMFAOOO what kind of turnaround is that? 2 weak nods in the pop categories and lost both to Ed Sheeran. Nobody cared about Joanne in the end.

What I said is aside from GF it was nominated everywhere it was submitted, whether there is 2 or 3 slots it doesn’t matter. And wow no wonder, Joanne lost to the Ed Sheeran’s career-defining album. Wow what a surprise! Joanne must really suck to lose to such an album.

You must be really delusional. If divide was in the GF he would’ve sweeped. Even Kendrick would’ve lost to it.

You’re someone who’s full of hate. Keep your jealousy at a peak high, while Gaga’s career is getting better and better. This is the best time to watch you whine and shit talk here. Because apparently with a movie soundtrack she’s about to sell more than your fave’s last album. I always liked Beyoncé. But damn are her stans so cancerous. They always feel the need to attack any other successful female artist. Don’t worry there’s enough room in the music industry for your fave and others. Grow the fuck up.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by  M.
    ReplyCopy URL
    SoapFan88
    Participant
    Topics:

Still really early, but Lana Del Rey has an album releasing in the first quarter of 2019. The first singles have been really strong and she’s progressively been getting more love from the Grammys (her last album got a Best Pop Vocal nom). It’s also produced by Jack Antonoff who is pretty beloved. I can definitely see her getting another Pop Vocal nom; maybe more if the whole album is as strong as the singles.

I think Beyoncé and Adele will release but (like others have said) Adele will compete in the 2021 Grammys. I think Taylor Swift will do the same.

ReplyCopy URL
    Bee
    Participant
    Topics:

What I said is aside from GF it was nominated everywhere it was submitted, whether there is 2 or 3 slots it doesn’t matter. And wow no wonder, Joanne lost to the Ed Sheeran’s career-defining album. Wow what a surprise! Joanne must really suck to lose to such an album.

You must be really delusional. If divide was in the GF he would’ve sweeped. Even Kendrick would’ve lost to it.

You’re someone who’s full of hate. Keep your jealousy at a peak high, while Gaga’s career is getting better and better. This is the best time to watch you whine and shit talk here. Because apparently with a movie soundtrack she’s about to sell more than your fave’s last album. I always liked Beyoncé. But damn are her stans so cancerous. They always feel the need to attack any other successful female artist. Don’t worry there’s enough room in the music industry for your fave and others. Grow the fuck up.

You really are full of grandiose imagination, aren’t you? Don’t act like you and other Gaga stans weren’t trolling polls saying she was gonna win Pop Vocal Performance against him and were actually making horrible arguments for why she could win when she was never going to. If the Grammys really gave a shit, Joanne would’ve had an AOTY. SZA had more nominations than Gaga,  NOBODY cared about Joanne like the delusions you have created for yourself to make you feel better.

And as I said over at the other thread, what does Beyonce have to do with this? Jealousy? Baby, what do I have to be jealous of? Nope, I won’t go there unless you wanna take it further. Nope nope nope. If you want to get into a stan twitter mess, then that’s what will happen.

ReplyCopy URL
    M
    Participant
    Topics:

You really are full of grandiose imagination, aren’t you? Don’t act like you and other Gaga stans weren’t trolling polls saying she was gonna win Pop Vocal Performance against him and were actually making horrible arguments for why she could win when she was never going to. If the Grammys really gave a shit, Joanne would’ve had an AOTY. SZA had more nominations than Gaga, NOBODY cared about Joanne like the delusions you have created for yourself to make you feel better.

And as I said over at the other thread, what does Beyonce have to do with this? Jealousy? Baby, what do I have to be jealous of? Nope, I won’t go there unless you wanna take it further. Nope nope nope. If you want to get into a stan twitter mess, then that’s what will happen.

I actually predicted Divide to win, if you check my predictions, and ONLY changed Pop Solo from Shape Of You to Million Reasons SAME DAY when people were saying that because Ed Sheeran wasn’t attending, they’re televising Pop Solo so that they give it to someone else, so I made a mistake and changed to my 2nd best which was Million Reasons. If I was a “stan” as you say, I would’ve predicted Joanne to win, but check my predictions I didn’t.

Also SZA is eligible to be submitted to many categories than Gaga, so what’s the point for that argument? Gaga didn’t have any collaborations submitted, she was eligible in only two pop categories, while SZA was also eligible for Best New Artist, R&B and RAP (which she lost anyway). So yeah, you can compare SZA to Gaga when she at least wins a Grammy for a solo song. Because the delusion here is reaching an all-time high. I wish SZA good luck, but she was no different than Jay Z last year, or all the others, many nominations, zero wins.

ReplyCopy URL
    Bee
    Participant
    Topics:

I actually predicted Divide to win, if you check my predictions, and ONLY changed Pop Solo from Shape Of You to Million Reasons SAME DAY when people were saying that because Ed Sheeran wasn’t attending, they’re televising Pop Solo so that they give it to someone else, so I made a mistake and changed to my 2nd best which was Million Reasons. If I was a “stan” as you say, I would’ve predicted Joanne to win, but check my predictions I didn’t.

Also SZA is eligible to be submitted to many categories than Gaga, so what’s the point for that argument? Gaga didn’t have any collaborations submitted, she was eligible in only two pop categories, while SZA was also eligible for Best New Artist, R&B and RAP (which she lost anyway). So yeah, you can compare SZA to Gaga when she at least wins a Grammy for a solo song. Because the delusion here is reaching an all-time high. I wish SZA good luck, but she was no different than Jay Z last year, or all the others, many nominations, zero wins.

Lol, spare me the bullshit! You were waiting for an excuse to predict her to win because you stanned and even if that was the reason, it was dumb. They were never rewarding her.  I brought SZA up because the argument was that if they wanted female representation, Gaga was the default and not only did she not score SOTY as was predicted, they gave Lorde an AOTY nod and SZA was the most nominated female and had tragic sales! Lmfao, she lost but so did Gaga. I’ve told you before over and over again that nobody gave a shit about that album and you still try to throw little insinuations that it was a beloved body of work that was showered with accolades.

ReplyCopy URL
    M
    Participant
    Topics:

Lol, spare me the bullshit! You were waiting for an excuse to predict her to win because you stanned and even if that was the reason, it was dumb. They were never rewarding her. I brought SZA up because the argument was that if they wanted female representation, Gaga was the default and not only did she not score SOTY as was predicted, they gave Lorde an AOTY nod and SZA was the most nominated female and had tragic sales! Lmfao, she lost but so did Gaga. I’ve told you before over and over again that nobody gave a shit about that album and you still try to throw little insinuations that it was a beloved body of work that was showered with accolades.

Lies. This post says otherwise: https://www.goldderby.com/forum/music/best-pop-solo-performance-5/page/11/#post-1202457097

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 1,011 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.