Home Forums Music 2020 Grammys

2020 Grammys

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 404 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
1 hour ago
( +3 hidden )
replies
views
users
Os
M
DC95
  • Bee
    Participant
    Topics:

And that helped your case…..how? Absolutely nothing because you and other deluded stans got dragged for thinking that there were “clues” for Gaga or Kesha (lol!) being a spoiler when the votes weren’t even close. You and the Monsters ruined the polls in denial thinking she was a frontrunner. Ugh your hopeless idiocy is unbearable at this point. You’re on ignore.

ReplyCopy URL
    M
    Participant
    Topics:

And that helped your case…..how? Absolutely nothing because you and other deluded stans got dragged for thinking that there were “clues” for Gaga or Kesha (lol!) being a spoiler when the votes weren’t even close. You and the Monsters ruined the polls in denial thinking she was a frontrunner. Ugh your hopeless idiocy is unbearable at this point. You’re on ignore.

I’m sorry but it’s helpless trying to argue with you. I showed you a post from last year where I explicitly refuted someone’s claim that Million Reasons would win because Academy “prefers ballads” and said that Shape Of You would win. Yet you claim that I was arguing that Gaga would win. I can’t find any post where I said Million Reasons would win. In fact, I argued for Ed in BOTH categories, until the last minute few hours before the ceremony when I only changed ONE of them, after arguing for Ed all the way. I guess when I provide you with facts, you have nothing you can do but to evade.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  M.
    • This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  M.
    ReplyCopy URL
    Gucci
    Blocked
    Topics:

Honey, your infatuation with Lady Gaga is ruining this thread. Take your lust to her thread.

ReplyCopy URL
    Os
    Participant
    Topics:

As much as I live for the tea, could you guys not? Gaga lost and will probably lose again next year. Next topic please.

ReplyCopy URL
    DC95
    Participant
    Topics:

<p>Get real! Joanne got lucky. That crap received 2 measly noms because the competition was weak.as fuck.</p>

The competition really wasn’t that weak when Gaga beat out the likes of Lorde and Taylor Swift to get her nominations.

ReplyCopy URL
    Os
    Participant
    Topics:

Confirmed releases by past nominees so far:

-Imagine Dragons, “ORIGINS”
    -Clean Bandit, “TBA”
    -The Lion King OST
    -Eric Clapton, “Happy Xmas”
    -Quavo, “Quavo Huncho”
    -Elle King, “Shake the Spirit”
    -Disturbed, “Evolution”
    -John Legend, “A Legendary Christmas”
    -Muse, “Simulation Theory”
    -Mumford & Sons, “Delta”
    -Michael Buble, “Love”
    -Kanye West, “Yhandi”

Feel free to add more

ReplyCopy URL
    M
    Participant
    Topics:

ASIB is now predicted to have the biggest movie-soundtrack debut (200-215k) since 2007’s High School Musical 2. (way ahead of recent soundtracks, including Black Panther, La La Land etc…), with its lead single projected to reach BB#6 (or so) before even being sent to the radio.

AoTY nomination is in the bag, especially if Gaga releases more singles from it.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  M.
    • This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  M.
    ReplyCopy URL
    marcos
    Participant
    Topics:

Ariana Grande just said she’s releasing an album before the end of the year…

ReplyCopy URL
    Os
    Participant
    Topics:

<p>Ariana Grande just said she’s releasing an album before the end of the year…</p>

Yep. And she’s touring both Sweetener and AG5. Based on the snippet she gave, it sound like it’s more R&B centric.

I’m not sure if she’ll release at the end of the year (she’s changes album dates A LOT), but she’ll probably have one for the 2020 Grammy season.

ReplyCopy URL
    M
    Participant
    Topics:

Ariana Grande just said she’s releasing an album before the end of the year…

Releasing a new album few months after a flop album is the worst thing to do trying to remedy the issue. It’ll probably flop too. The teasers she shared on twitter are bad too. She should take her time and focus on making something good.

ReplyCopy URL
    Os
    Participant
    Topics:

<p>Releasing a new album few months after a flop album is the worst thing to do trying to remedy the issue. It’ll probably flop too. The teasers she shared on twitter are bad too. She should take her time and focus on making something good.</p>

Her “flop” album that outsold her past ones, produced two hits (one of those that became her biggest solo song and 4th biggest song overall), and was critically acclaimed? Joanne was a flop; Sweetener wasn’t.

ReplyCopy URL
    Tasiandee
    Participant
    Topics:

Normani
    Fantasia

Are both releasing albums 2019

ReplyCopy URL
    M
    Participant
    Topics:

Her “flop” album that outsold her past ones, produced two hits (one of those that became her biggest solo song and 4th biggest song overall), and was critically acclaimed? Joanne was a flop; Sweetener wasn’t.

The album just had a couple of Max Martin radio-friendly songs that’s it. Radio saved the album from an embarassing debut since they played those songs like crazy.  The rest of the album is just terrible. The proof is that she doesn’t have any song left that can be made a single lol. Even “breathin” flopped.

ReplyCopy URL
    Os
    Participant
    Topics:

<p>The album just had a couple of Max Martin radio-friendly songs that’s it. Radio saved the album from an embarassing debut since they played those songs like crazy. The rest of the album is just terrible. The proof is that she doesn’t have any song left that can be made a single lol. Even “breathin” flopped.</p> <p> </p>

Lmao she had the biggest streaming first week for a pop album EVER, did more than 110k pure (which in this era is a good amount) and broke a shit ton of records. And again, the album got critically acclaimed. If you didn’t like it then that’s on you. You can keep listening to Lady Gaga and fighting with anyone who disagrees with you lol

ReplyCopy URL
    Os
    Participant
    Topics:

<p>Normani<br> Fantasia </p> <p>Are both releasing albums 2019 </p>

I hope we can see Normani get some love in the R&B field.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 404 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.