Home Forums Music 2020 MTV Video Music Awards

2020 MTV Video Music Awards

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Created
10 months ago
Last Reply
10 months ago
replies
views
users
gojoopedrocos..
  • Profile picture
    João Pedro Costa Calaça
    Topics:

Will the K-Pop category remain or will it disappear?
    – Will the Best Rap category return?
    – Will Missy Elliott have a chance to be nominated for a “Throw It Back” since she received the Vanguard this year? Justin Timberlake received in 2013, was nominated in 2014 for Best Choreography with “Love Never Felt So Good”. (Also Beyoncé received Vanguard in 2014 and nominated in 2015, Kanye receiving Vanguard in 2015 and nominated in 2016, Rihanna receiving Vanguard in 2016 and nominated with “Wild Thoughts” in 2017 and then Pink receiving Vanguard in 2017 and nominated in 2018 with “What About Us ”)
    -Will Normani be strong enough with Motivation to get to Best R&B and Best Choreography?
    -Will Chris Brown be nominated with “No Guidance”?
    – In which categories is Post Malone likely to be nominated?
    – Lil Nas X comes into play with “Panini” in pop or hip hop?
    – Is Travis Scott strong enough to reach Artist of the Year?
    – Will Beyoncé be nominated with “Spirit” or will it wait to release music videos from the next era to be nominated for VMA?
    – After Alicia Keys had enough strength to reach R&B with “Show Me Love” (which was her first HOT 100 entry since Girl On Fire), since she was nominated this year in Best R&B, will she be nominated again in Best R&B?
    – Selena Gomez (who may be nominated for Artist of the Year) is likely to be nominated for “Lose You To Love Me” in which categories? Video of the Year, Song of the Year, Pop Video? Or with “Look At Me Now” as it is a technically better color-enhanced video with choreography?
    – Will Lewis Capaldi have a chance to be nominated for Someone You Loved?
    – Can Taylor Swift be nominated for Artist of the Year? Or could it be strong because of the successful remix of “Lover” and the main (solo) music video being nominated for Song of the Year, Pop Video and Message Video?

Profile picture
    João Pedro Costa Calaça
    Topics:

MY EARLY NOMINATION PREDICTIONS:

Normani – “Motivation” – Best R&B and Best Choreography

Chris Brown – “No Guidance” – Best R&B

Post Malone – “Circles” – Artist Of The Year and Song Of The Year

Lil Nas X – “Panini” – Best Hip Hop

Travis Scott – “Highest In The Room” – Video Of The Year, Artist Of The Year, Song Of The Year, Best Hip Hop

Beyoncé – “Spirit” or TBA – Artist Of The Year and Best R&B

Alicia Keys ft. Miguel – “Show Me Love” – Best R&B

Selena Gomez – “Lose You To Love Me” – Video Of The Year, Artist Of The Year, Song Of The Year, Best Pop

Lewis Capaldi – “Someone You Loved” – Song Of The Year, Best New Artist

Taylor Swift – “Lover” – Artist Of The Year, Song Of The Year

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.