Home Forums Music 2021/2022 GRAMMY Pop Field Contenders (Part 5)

2021/2022 GRAMMY Pop Field Contenders (Part 5)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 686 total)
Created
5 months ago
Last Reply
4 months ago
replies
views
users
2021ravenclaw1
naveand
Deemy
  • Profile picture
    Lynda
    Topics:

At at the end of the day BTS has 1.36B on demand US streams in 2021 with no album out, and Dynamite and Butter has outstreamed and outsold those two Ariana tracks.

l

This number legit? That’s impressive

Profile picture
    xohours
    Topics:

seems like L4S will be eligible this Grammy period after all; Traditional Pop Album win on lock and BPDG nom is practically guaranteed

https://m.hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=328464&title=GRAMMY-CHEW:-AOTY-LATE-BREAKERS

Profile picture
    James Gibson
    Topics:

seems like L4S will be eligible this Grammy period after all; Traditional Pop Album win on lock and BPDG nom is practically guaranteed

https://m.hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=328464&title=GRAMMY-CHEW:-AOTY-LATE-BREAKERS

praise lord 🙏

FYC: Memoria and House of Gucci for Best Picture

Profile picture
    Almond
    Topics:

Great move!

Profile picture
    lipabridgerstwigs
    Topics:

Whatever Tony/Gaga submit to pop solo is going to be win competitive I fear.

Give Ariana DeBose an oscar

Profile picture
    Aribaby
    Topics:

Yall obviously DO care. No one outside of Stan twitter cares AT ALL, however one thing that they DO talk consistently and constantly about is the fact that radio plays the same thing OVER AND OVER again. The same measurement that keeps a lot of y’all faves songs at #1 or the top 10 for weeks/months on end. The things you mentioned every artist has and fanbase does.. minus the VPN. Well save that for the Justin and Dua stans (well save the payola for her too.. shout-out to Rolling Stone.) And lets not not forget that 2 of Ariana’s #1s were “inorganic” Rain On Me was propelled to #1 with the help of bundles (which physicals didn’t even arrive on that tracking week) nor was it the most streamed song that week. (Since y’all love to bark about how how we’re in the streaming era) Stuck With u always was a fraudulent #1 by y’all logic. Multiple bundles (again with physicals that count first week but aren’t shipped until weeks later) AND a radio deal garnering over 26M in audience. Not to mention that the #1 most streamed song that week had almost 3x the amount of streams (55M vs 28.1M). So it’s fine because we all hate 69 but he should of had his #1 song since y’all care so much about the preservation of the charts. Keep that same energy for y’all late ass faves and the stunts and backdoor deals their team pulls and buys. At at the end of the day BTS has 1.36B on demand US streams in 2021 with no album out, and Dynamite and Butter has outstreamed and outsold those two Ariana tracks.

That Gaga/Ariana track still won a Grammy over bts. Plus, if anyone “cares” it’s you & your fandom who have been whining and grumbling non-stop like a bunch of 2 year olds. None of you can actually dispute the fraud claims so you just deflect and talk about “stadiums” or try the “well everyone does it” pathetic excuse with some select artists. I don’t care nor am I buying it. I guess y’all better hope Butter’s chart fraud is enough to secure it a nom.

Profile picture
    Mani
    Topics:

seems like L4S will be eligible this Grammy period after all; Traditional Pop Album win on lock and BPDG nom is practically guaranteed https://m.hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=328464&title=GRAMMY-CHEW:-AOTY-LATE-BREAKERS

Can you say Tony/Gaga sweep! I see them winning at least three Grammy’s minimum. TPA, BPDG and one of the General Field categories. AOTY is highly probable.

Profile picture
    Mani
    Topics:

Can a duet song be nominated in Pop Solo?

Profile picture
    mporter455
    Topics:

Can a duet song be nominated in Pop Solo?

Gaga has solo tracks on the album. I believe the thought is that one of those will be submitted to Pop Solo if the entire album is indeed eligible.

Profile picture
    Moment 4 Life
    Topics:

Can you say Tony/Gaga sweep! I see them winning at least three Grammy’s minimum. TPA, BPDG and one of the General Field categories. AOTY is highly probable.

Tony & Gaga would have a much higher chance this year of winning AOTY to be honest, as 2023 is expected to have albums from Adele, Beyoncé, Kendrick, Silk Sonic & Cardi competing. No way they’ll have an easier year than this one in winning AOTY.

Profile picture
    Award Predictions
    Topics:

I think Olivia Rodrigo, Billie Eilish and Lil Nas X will lead the 2022 Grammy Nominations and artists like Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, Doja Cat, and Justin Bieber among the 2022 Granmy Nominations

Profile picture
    Darren
    Topics:

Tony & Gaga would have a much higher chance this year of winning AOTY to be honest, as 2023 is expected to have albums from Adele, Beyoncé, Kendrick, Silk Sonic & Cardi competing. No way they’ll have an easier year than this one in winning AOTY.

Bold of you to sneak Beyoncé and Cardi in there

Kendrick having better odds at beating a dying Tony Bennett with his final album is also very debatable

Profile picture
    2021ravenclaw1
    Topics:

So Love For Sale is coming early and Adele is coming this eligibility period? This race just got way more interesting (a lot easier to predict too lol)

Profile picture
    aj
    Topics:

it’s hard to believe that adele is actually going to release something, idk whether to believe the rumors or not

Profile picture
    Gagamon
    Topics:

Gaga pop solo performance submission is gonna be 911

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 686 total)

The topic ‘2021/2022 GRAMMY Pop Field Contenders (Part 5)’ is closed to new replies.