Home Forums Music 2021/2022 GRAMMY Pop Field Contenders (Part 5)

2021/2022 GRAMMY Pop Field Contenders (Part 5)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 686 total)
Created
9 months ago
Last Reply
7 months ago
replies
views
users
2021ravenclaw1
naveand
Deemy
  • Profile picture
    naveand
    Topics:

I still have “Cold Heart” in Best Remixed Recording.

Profile picture
    epiphany
    Topics:

Personally I want ABBA “Don’t Shut Me Down” win BPDGP

Profile picture
    2021ravenclaw1
    Topics:

Dua will probably put Prisoner in BPDGP and Cold Heart in Best Remixed Recording

“Every time someone tries to win a war before it starts, innocent people die. Every time”

Profile picture
    aj
    Topics:

that’s what I was thinking, unless she just doesn’t care and ends up submitting levitating remix at the end of it

Profile picture
    Vogue
    Topics:

“Airplanes,” “Let You Down,” “See You Again,” “Truth Hurts,” “Old Town Road,” and “My Humps” all did “Industry Baby” is as pop-leaning as these songs (even more than some of them), and Lil Nas X will otherwise be competing in pop categories, so it’s not unreasonable to think that it might be in that category

Ain’t nothing pop leaning about Industry Baby lmfao. Nas’s verse is a rap verse, Harlow’s verse is a rap verse, comparing it to Truth Hurts and especially My Humps is hilarious. That song is Rap and he should be competing in Rap Performance with that, but it’s the Grammys so what even makes sense anymore.

Profile picture
    Vogue
    Topics:

Even the chorus is rap melodic, and the beat is a hip hop beat. It’s a rap song lol.

Profile picture
    Mani
    Topics:

Today’s the last official day of Grammy nom eligibilty. If Adele actually releases & even if the song flops it’ll still be Adele vs Silk Sonic in 2 of the GF categories. Also, while it could happen, I don’t think that Gaga/Bennett will be snubbed a nom in BPDG. “Love For Sale” is eligible & this will officially be Bennett’s last Grammy submissions/Grammys. His team will definitely go for broke and he’s a Grammy darling.

Profile picture
    honestopinion
    Topics:

Prisoner is a Miley’s single, Dua can’t submit it because she is just a feature on this song. RCA should submit it but i doubt they will submit it cause Miley left this label and a new label can’t submit because Plastic Hearts belongs RCA.

Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

Prisoner is a Miley’s single, Dua can’t submit it because she is just a feature on this song. RCA should submit it but i doubt they will submit it cause Miley left this label and a new label can’t submit because Plastic Hearts belongs RCA.

I think they can, but I don’t think RCA would waste their campaign/resources on something that isn’t with them. They would probably just use their resources to campaign for “Kiss Me More” with Doja & SZA.

Dua I think released it on another edition of Future Nostalgia, so it might be eligible.

But yeah, RCA has mishandled Miley and Plastic Hearts 🙁

Profile picture
    2021ravenclaw1
    Topics:

The winners are in for the forums Pop field vote! As suggested by Jay, I will be doing a General field vote very soon! Check out the pop winners here: https://www.goldderby.com/forum/music/goldderby-forum-pop-field-nominees-and-final-vote/#post-1204494031!

“Every time someone tries to win a war before it starts, innocent people die. Every time”

Profile picture
    Darren
    Topics:

but it’s the Grammys so what even makes sense anymore.

My whole point to begin with. Get off my dick.

Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

I’m not going to be surprised if Industry Baby shows up in BPDGP

Profile picture
    aj
    Topics:

so is LFS going to be eligible for this year or will it have to wait another year

Profile picture
    Huerco
    Topics:

If Industry Baby is submitted for BPDGP and it’s not moved for rap, it’s absolutely happening. One of the biggest collabs of the year.

Profile picture
    chem_x
    Topics:

I think they can, but I don’t think RCA would waste their campaign/resources on something that isn’t with them. They would probably just use their resources to campaign for “Kiss Me More” with Doja & SZA.

Dua I think released it on another edition of Future Nostalgia, so it might be eligible.

But yeah, RCA has mishandled Miley and Plastic Hearts 🙁

yep, Prisoner is on Dua’s Moonlight Edition. not sure how that would pan out in terms of submitting, but it’s worth mentioning

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 686 total)

The topic ‘2021/2022 GRAMMY Pop Field Contenders (Part 5)’ is closed to new replies.