Home Forums Music 2021/2022 GRAMMY Pop Field Contenders (Part 5)

2021/2022 GRAMMY Pop Field Contenders (Part 5)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 11 posts - 676 through 686 (of 686 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
2021ravenclaw1
naveand24
Deemy
  • Profile picture
    naveand24
    Topics:

You really need more Dua Lipa music right now? you arent tired? 😭

Not at all

Profile picture
    nxddyfs
    Topics:

Where did they say that?

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=328090&title=ABEL-UNWILLING

well is kind of a rumor but it’s not far from reality. i don’t see Abel taking back his words.

Profile picture
    nxddyfs
    Topics:

Just read on the main Grammy Nominations thread that we might get FYCs from a new issue of the Billboard Magazine this Sunday.

cr. lipbridgerstwigs

Profile picture
    Moment 4 Life
    Topics:

Dua’s team definitely have options. If they don’t end up submitting Levitating with DaBaby (and I doubt they will as it’s just not a good look after Dua distanced herself from DaBaby as much as possible), then they can just submit We’re Good in BPSP. Not saying it’ll be nominated, but there’s still the option.

For BPDGP, there’s a choice between Prisoner and Cold Heart. I’m not sure which would have the stronger chances – Prisoner was of course the bigger hit (so far anyway), but Cold Heart has Elton on it and isn’t he an industry darling?

Profile picture
    honestopinion
    Topics:

Isn’t cold heart is not eligible for best duo group nomination? Someone said it’s eligible only for best remix. And prisoner’s submission depends on Miley’s label cause she’s the lead of the song (someone said the features can’t submit the song, it belongs to Miley as her second single). Anyways both songs deserve nominations so we’ll see how it turns out

Profile picture
    blaze
    Topics:

you have someone like bieber who has a bunch of songs for pop d/g – peaches – monster – stay – mood remix – lonely – holy – don’t go – essence remix

the way most of these were actual big hits as well.

maybe this is shocking but I wouldn’t underestimate Justin getting in PVA or even AOTY either. like Ariana winning for Sweetener (deservedly so) but was probably partially helped by the even bigger songs from thank u, next smashing at the same time of voting. lazy voters may assume the songs are from Justice, etc.

Profile picture
    aj
    Topics:

i very much doubt justin will make it into aoty, but bpva is basically locked in. he’s had hits throughout the entire year (and the biggest) so it’s almost no doubt they’ll check him off.

Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

IMO the best option for them is to submit Prisoner as a Miley Cyrus submission and keep Cold Heart as the Dua one.

*It’s going to be a Miley submission regardless due to it’s music video.

Profile picture
    naveand24
    Topics:

i very much doubt justin will make it into aoty, but bpva is basically locked in. he’s had hits throughout the entire year (and the biggest) so it’s almost no doubt they’ll check him off.

Justin is adding 3 new songs for the last edition of Justice. This could push it.

Profile picture
    lipabridgerstwigs
    Topics:

Olivia and Billie are both locked for BPVA noms. Any combination of Taylor, Ariana, Justin, Lil Nas X and Doja Cat makes sense for the remaining 3 slots.

Dune and Passing best picture 2022
    Jeremy Strong Best Drama Actor 2022
    Sour Album Of The Year 2022

Profile picture
    aj
    Topics:

Olivia and Billie are both locked for BPVA noms. Any combination of Taylor, Ariana, Justin, Lil Nas X and Doja Cat makes sense for the remaining 3 slots.

I feel like ariana and taylor are also locks, taylor hasn’t missed BPVA since her full switch to pop music, and ariana hasn’t missed BPVA since 2015. I think justin, lnx, and doja are fighting for the 5th spot, and maybe a 6th spot if there happens to be one this year.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 11 posts - 676 through 686 (of 686 total)

The topic ‘2021/2022 GRAMMY Pop Field Contenders (Part 5)’ is closed to new replies.