Home Forums Music 2021/2022 GRAMMY Pop Field Contenders (Part 7)

2021/2022 GRAMMY Pop Field Contenders (Part 7)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 101 total)
Created
1 year ago
Last Reply
1 year ago
replies
views
users
Indie pop stan
2021ravenclaw1
almanzarlamar..

• Daniel Montgomery
    Topics:

Continue 🙂

Hildreth
    Topics:

This is the most I’ve been excited for and dreading the occurrence of grammy nominations. Someone huge will be snubbed and Twitter is going to riot.

I wonder if something like “renegade” can sneak in just because people want to vote for Taylor.

ReplyCopy URL

kjapa
    Topics:

I’m ready for some major snubs

ReplyCopy URL

Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.

Indie pop stan
    Topics:

Lil Nas X gonna riot on twitter lmao

ReplyCopy URL

rue
    Topics:

I wonder if something like “renegade” can sneak in just because people want to vote for Taylor.

I said this in the last thread. With BPDGP being effectively a vacuum for contenders at this point, I wouldn’t be shocked. It’ll be listed under Big Red Machine, too.

Want Want by Maggie Rogers - Song of the Year, Record of the Year, Best Pop Solo Performance, Best Music Video, Best Country Song, Best Melodic Rap Performance, Best Traditional R&B Performance, Best Country Solo Performance, Best Rap Solo Performance, Best Metal Performance, Best Rock Song, Best American Roots Performance

ReplyCopy URL

Deemy
    Topics:

Praying for Lil Nas X to be snubbed is not only racist but homophobic. I mean.. Bieber is right there.

ReplyCopy URL

Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.

lilac
    Topics:

ariana stan twitter is gonna be a mess if she doesn’t get any gf nomination

ReplyCopy URL

2021ravenclaw1
    Topics:

Praying for Lil Nas X to be snubbed is not only racist but homophobic. I mean.. Bieber is right there.

I agree that Lil Nas X is more deserving than Bieber, but to suggest disliking his music makes someone racist and homophobic is a stretch

“Every time someone tries to win a war before it starts, innocent people die. Every time”

ReplyCopy URL

ELIAS✨
    Topics:

GRAMMY SEASON IS FAST APPROACHING WHO IS READY FOR THE FAKE LEAKS WHERE WE ALL HAVE A MELTDOWN ON WHO IS NOMINATED AND WHO ISNT 

ReplyCopy URL

Deemy
    Topics:

I agree that Lil Nas X is more deserving than Bieber, but to suggest disliking his music makes someone racist and homophobic is a stretch

There are racial undertones involved. Especially about the discussion about Lil Nas and Doja not being “Pop” enough. Montero is more of a Pop album than Positions and Evermore. Yet, no one is questioning those two.

ReplyCopy URL

Rich Thot
    Topics:

There are racial undertones involved. Especially about the discussion about Lil Nas and Doja not being “Pop” enough. Montero is more of a Pop album than Positions and Evermore. Yet, no one is questioning those two.

If you actually listen to all the contending albums there’s no argument that Planet Her and Montero are definitely “pop enough” and are more inherently “pop” than some of the other contenders. However, perhaps they’re trying to see it more from the perspective of a typical voter. These are black/black-ish artists who have hip-hop flare to a decent percentage of their music. But a couple of these posters’ attitudes are definitely a bit suss.

ReplyCopy URL

nxddyfs
    Topics:

ariana stan twitter is gonna be a mess if she doesn’t get any gf nomination

or any nomination at all. some twitter arianators are convinced positions will get across the board nominations…

ReplyCopy URL

nxddyfs
    Topics:

GRAMMY SEASON IS FAST APPROACHING WHO IS READY FOR THE FAKE LEAKS WHERE WE ALL HAVE A MELTDOWN ON WHO IS NOMINATED AND WHO ISNT

we can’t wait for kingkylie’s comeback!!

ReplyCopy URL
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 101 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.