Home Forums Music 2021/2022 GRAMMY Pop Field Contenders

2021/2022 GRAMMY Pop Field Contenders

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 8 posts - 496 through 503 (of 503 total)
Created
7 months ago
Last Reply
5 months ago
replies
views
users
Agee
nxddyfs
Zello
  • Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

I think evermore has a chance of winning BPVA because
    1. folklore won Album of The Year so they will not give evermore Album of The Year.
    2. folklore lost BPVA to Future Nostalgia which is a great record.
    3. evermore doesn’t have a strong competition right now. Positions can be a threat. If Lana’s album gets shifted to Pop, then she could win too.
    4. Looking at this year’s Grammy, the Academy is really looking to please everyone. So, they will either give her BPVA or SOTY. I don’t think willow will win Best Pop Vocal Performance.
    5. Coney Island (ft. The National), evermore (ft. Bon Iver), No Body No Crime (ft. Haim) are not happening in Pop. We saw what happened to exile. The National and Bon Iver are loved in alt, so she has a better chance there. No Body No Crime could get in country if Fearless does the magic for her.

Ariana Grande will probably beat Evermore easily. Pop voters like hit-based albums.

Also Willow is not a lock and Evermore in BPDGP is not happening. I’d add that Billie x Rosalía collab.

FYC - Lil Nas X
    MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name) - ROTY, SOTY, Best Pop Solo Perf., Best Music Video
    INDUSTRY BABY - Best Melodic Rap Perf., Best Rap Song
    MONTERO - AOTY, Best Pop Vocal Album

Profile picture
    PersonalCoochiePopper
    Topics:

If Sweetener could beat Reputation, then Positions can definitely beat Evermore which had less hits than Rep.

Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

Evermore is not winning anything with one single that spent 1 week top10 in December 2020, remember final voting takes places December 2021. I think upcoming Billie or Adele will be the front-runners with just one or two hits each.

Profile picture
    daniel
    Topics:

justice smashed on spotify first day and does have several great reviews so i really don’t believe he’ll have a problem making it in this year unless there’s loads more competition

Profile picture
    Alltheworldsastage
    Topics:

Bpva

1. Positions

2. Justice

3. Evermore

bpsp

1. therefore I am (or be2 lead single if released by then)

2. Positions

3. Drivers lisence

Bpdgp

1. Levitating

2. Lo vas a olvidar

3. Holy

The only releases so far which will likely get nominated.

Lana’s album should go to alt imo..if nfr didnt get in pop,cocc won’t either

Profile picture
    Jasper_Loves_Taylor
    Topics:

The category is best pop vocal album. If the voters are serious, then for now the competition is between Ariana and Taylor only. Justin’s new album is better than Changes but isn’t the best vocal arrangement. It’s either positions or evermore.
    Sweetener established Ariana as an artist who should not be meddled with and Thank U Next was a big thumbs up. In terms of Vocal Arrangement, I don’t mind Sweetener winning over Reputation

But looking at this year’s grammy, they are trying to send home everyone with a trophy. So, Ariana could get BPSB and Taylor BPVA. Because willow’s chances of getting SOTY are slim.

Profile picture
    Jasper_Loves_Taylor
    Topics:

Also Lana is also a threat in BPVA if the voters finally consider that she is a true artist with legendary style of music. She has created her own genre and has experimented with her music. And it’s really nice to see her albums getting acknowledged because she deserves all the appreciation.

Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

I think after Folklore that moved over 1 Million pure copies in USA and had HUGE acclaim, any album with acclaim and no hits like Lanas has no chance on pop vocal album category.

Viewing 8 posts - 496 through 503 (of 503 total)

The topic ‘2021/2022 GRAMMY Pop Field Contenders’ is closed to new replies.