Home Forums Music 2021 American Music Awards

2021 American Music Awards

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 281 total)
Created
1 year ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
kingofrapmusi..
TomJerry
naveand
  • Profile picture
    bienissimo
    Topics:

BTS won. I’m happy. Why would I be pressed? Don’t compare me to you. Taylor lost. It’s a good night.

You mentioned Taylor without needing to. Endpoint. Give it up already lol

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Brayfers
    Topics:

btw I’m happy BTS won, just not getting why Taylor was dragged into congratulating them 🤔

Letterboxd: Brayfers

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    lilac
    Topics:

This unnecessary picking on TS is ridiculous. The fact that Clownderby now has to support BTS of all artists to try and bring Taylor down, shows this forums toxicity.

the problem with swifties is they have taylor on a pedestal and think nobody else can shine besides her it’s weird

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    bienissimo
    Topics:

the problem with swifties is they have taylor on a pedestal and think nobody else can shine besides her it’s weird

Don’t turn the table on us. It’s that freak who started to bring up Taylor for NO REASON. No one’s putting Taylor on a pedestal here either.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    lilac
    Topics:

Don’t turn the table on us. It’s that freak who started to bring up Taylor for NO REASON. No one’s putting Taylor on a pedestal here either.

yes it was unnecessary to mention her and i was referring to the part when they said “now has to support BTS of all artists” like what did they mean by of all artists??? it’s shady

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    bienissimo
    Topics:

Some of y’all here are straight up toxic. If y’all want to congratulate BTS, go ahead. Just keep other artist’s name out of your mouth.

It’s that simple.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    bienissimo
    Topics:

yes it was unnecessary to mention her and i was referring to the part when they said “now has to support BTS of all artists” like what did they mean by of all artists??? it’s shady

It does happen, some people use BTS as a cover up to drag other artists as well, I don’t know where exactly they’re coming from, but I cannot judge either because I’m not here 24/7

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    VINCE
    Topics:

Is this turning into stan twitter? This is so ridiculous. I miss the days when there were less kpop stans in here.

MARIAH CAREY

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    bienissimo
    Topics:

Is this turning into stan twitter? This is so ridiculous. I miss the days where there were less kpop stans in here.

Stop being a drama queen. This site is not going “stan twitter”. We literally just had an argument lol

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    kingofrapmusic17
    Topics:

Taylor remains unbothered with her newest #1 album, soon-to-be #1 song, and record amount of AMA statues on her mantle <3 stay humble

Adele just came out with 30 and “Easy On Me”. Red TV is an afterthought.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    kingofrapmusic17
    Topics:

You mentioned Taylor without needing to. Endpoint. Give it up already lol

Yeah. I didn’t need to but I couldn’t help myself. BTS is the Artist of the Year in 2021. That’s all that matters and you Swifties can stay mad all you want.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Anna Artdeco
    Topics:

Adele just came out with 30 and “Easy On Me”. Red TV is an afterthought.

This ain’t stan twitter just stop.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    kingofrapmusic17
    Topics:

I’m a freak? Lol. You don’t have the right to say that by the way you have been acting. Stay mad, bitch. Go cry. You are the problem. I’m having a good night. Congrats to BTS once again. Well deserved.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Gajo
    Topics:

BTS stans making everything toxic wherever they go. Those poor boys deserve better fans than these.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Jaydoesnotknow
    Topics:

Friend chilllll, the BTS fans are minding our own business. The person just hates Taylor Swift and use any artist that beats her to say nasty crap. Last year it was rooting for Harry and Dua over her, this year it’s BTS for the AMA just cause they beat her.

ReplyCopy URL
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 281 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.