Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 10)

2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 10)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 549 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
ELIAS
Chrissy
HAI
  • Profile picture
    JDM
    Topics:

Of course they don’t. Why would they read the writers and producers of hundreds of songs? Thry barely listen to them. Your post is probably about Say So and Dr. Luke though and everyone knows he produced it, but the voting is anonymous so they won’t care. If the song doesn’t touch the general field it’s because they just didn’t like it.

Yeah I couldnt care less if Say So was nominated or if Dr Luke got another Grammy nomination but I fwu for putting your input when it wasn’t needed. Also I’m pretty sure it would make sense if they wanted to see who wrote or produced a song when that’s literally what the categories are for.

Profile picture
    JustGuy89
    Topics:

Who the fuck is Melanie Martinez?

Profile picture
    ScottyDog
    Topics:

Inspired choices! Some realistic surprise nominations there.

Record of the Year
    1. Say So
    Tyson Trax, producer; Clint Gibbs, mixing engineer; Mike Bozzi, mastering engineer; Doja Cat, artist.

2. The Blinding
    G. Ry, AraabMUZIK, Hit-Boy & Swizz Beatz, producers; Young Guru, mixing engineers; Tony Dawsey, mastering engineer; Jay Electronica & JAY Z featuring Travis Scott, artists.

4. Don’t Start Now
    Ian Kirkpatrick, producer; Josh Gudwin & Elijah Merritt-Hitch, mixing engineers; Chris
    Gehringer, mastering engineer; Dua Lipa, artist.

4. Circles
    Post Malone, Louis Bell & Frank Dukes, producers; Manny Marroquin, mixing engineer; Post Malone, artist.

5. The Box
    Dat Boi Squeeze & 30 Roc, producers; Mixed by Ali & Ya Boy N.O.I.S, mixing engineers; Nicolas de Porcel, mastering engineer; Roddy Ricch, artist.

6. Adore You
    Kid Harpoon & Tyler Johnson, producers; Mark Stent, mixing engineer; Randy Merrill, mastering engineer; Harry Styles, artist.

7. Breathe Deeper
    Kevin Parker, producer; Steve Fallone & Greg Calbi, mastering engineers; Tame Impala, artist.

8. Blinding Lights
    Oscar Holter, Max Martin & The Weeknd, producers; Șerban Ghenea, mixing engineer; Kevin Peterson & Dave Kutch, mastering engineers; The Weeknd, artist.

Song of the Year
    1. Blinding Lights
    The Weeknd, Oscar Holter, Max Martin, Belly & DaHeala, songwriters. (The Weeknd)

2. Circles
    Post Malone, Louis Bell, Frank Dukes, Kaan Güneşberk & Billy Walsh, songwriters. (Post Malone)

3. Don’t Start Now
    Emily Warren, Ian Kirkpatrick, Caroline Ailin & Dua Lipa, songwriters. (Dua Lipa)

4. Fetch The Bolt Cutters
    Fiona Apple, songwriter. (Fiona Apple)

5. homecoming queen?
    Nicolle Galyon, Kelsea Ballerini & Jimmy Robbins, songwriters. (Kelsea Ballerini)

6. More Hearts Than Mine
    Derrick Southerland, Sam Ellis & Ingrid Andress, songwriters. (Ingrid Andress)

7. The Box
    Dat Boi Squeeze, 30 Roc & Roddy Ricch, songwriters. (Roddy Ricch)

8. Underdog
    Jonny Coffer, Johnny McDaid, Foy Vance, Ed Sheeran, Amy Wadge & Alicia Keys, songwriters. (Alicia Keys)

Profile picture
    ScottyDog
    Topics:

I mean, Melanie Martinez has those accusations against her that will always hang over her and I don’t hear much about her outside of her core fanbase. To me she feels a bit dated, like she could have been huge in the 2000s.

I think Megan Thee Stallion should be pushing Savage this week again hard. I feel this is her chance unless a Future song blows up, but if Life is Good couldn’t take number 1, I doubt an album track will. ROCKSTAR keeps growing too, could be Roddy’s second number 1 and DaBaby finally getting a number 1 this year after releasing three albums.

Profile picture
    TaylorStan11
    Topics:

Rain on me is impacting radio the day of its release. Is that even possible lol

Profile picture
    ScottyDog
    Topics:

Many big songs do that. It’s certainly less common lately, but with digital delivery of tracks, I don’t know why this wouldn’t be possible.

Profile picture
    ELIAS
    Topics:

I have. I like it, but it is probably her least poppy album. No complaints from me, but I don’t think there’s a Gone or a Blame It On Your Love to latch onto for non-fans, so I don’t think it’ll get onto the Grammys stage. Shame, it is one of the most entertaining rides and some of the most distorted chaos I’ve heard in a while.

The Grammys have never been kind to Charli XCX yet alone Bubblegum Bass period. Won’t be a good look for them in the future. 

FYC:
    AOTY: Fetch the Bolt Cutters or After Hours
    ROTY & SOTY: Blinding Lights & Don’t Start Now
    BNA: Megan Thee Stallion or Rina Sawayama
    Rap Album: RTJ4
    Pop Album: SAWAYAMA
    Rock Album: The New Abnormal
    R&B Performance: Do It

Profile picture
    Apolo
    Topics:
    1. A Sky Full of Stars>Fancy>Dark Horse>>Say Something>>>Bang Bang

This is the closest moment katy ever had to win. I don’t think she could ever be nominated again from now on. Probably she will win an lifetime achievement award in 40 years lol

Profile picture
    Wanda
    Topics:

That happens with every single from a big artist.

Last.fm: https://www.last.fm/es/user/Into_You

Profile picture
    Wanda
    Topics:

Yeah I couldnt care less if Say So was nominated or if Dr Luke got another Grammy nomination but I fwu for putting your input when it wasn’t needed

I literally answered his question. What the fuck do you mean saying no one needed my input? That’s the point of forums you big crakhead!

Last.fm: https://www.last.fm/es/user/Into_You

Profile picture
    Breathe
    Topics:

Hi. What is the chance of The Weeknd winning one of the GF categories?

Profile picture
    24fanatic
    Topics:

Billboard is suggesting in a whole article that the “Savage” Remix will be submitted to Best Rap Performance.

…and that “Say So” will likely be in Rap/Sung Performance.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/awards/9379099/megan-thee-stallion-beyonce-grammy-history-savage

Profile picture
    PleaseFeedTheTroll
    Topics:

The organization that has Blinding Lights as an R&B song has no awareness of what is going anywhere.

Profile picture
    Chrissy
    Topics:

Keep dreaming! Melanie Martinez is NOT happening in Best New Artist.

Profile picture
    Apolo
    Topics:

Hi. What is the chance of The Weeknd winning one of the GF categories?

In my opnion, all of them.

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 549 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 10)’ is closed to new replies.