Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 11)

2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 11)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 612 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
3 months ago
replies
views
users
ELIAS
Bee
Deemy
  • Profile picture
    Bee
    Topics:

Are we in a fucking Blackish episode at this point? Cause that’s what it feels like with basic racial topics that should already be known. Goodnight

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Deemy
    Topics:

I’m sorry I’m bringing this up but I’m dumbfounded by the Halsey info.

Homegirl literally said “I feel like a black woman” while being 1/4 black.💀 How did I not know this lmao.

Because nobody really cares about Halsey. Plus she only revealed that she was black as a way to be “edgy”. If she was that serious the she would’ve at least tried to appeal to black people by supporting black mediums. THEN maybe we would care.

~

Anyways can we go back to the topic of the thread.

Profile picture
    Reformed Thot
    Topics:

Miss Halsey really was out here saying she was black and no mainstream media called her out for it💀

That’s because mainstream media don’t care about Halsey and most black people don’t check for her. But yes, plenty of folks still called her out. And she did stop pushing that nonsense even though she still went around pushing the bi pride stuff.

And now Twitter is claiming Doja is “innocent” and was blackmailed, even though it’s apparent she still was still entertaining racists and did a racist song. What a mess. Once again, nobody is trying so desperately to save legit, unambiguously black women like this. Race is clearly a topic that causes a lot of division. And as I said, being “black” does not equate to having the same opinions. While could really stand to educate themselves further.

Anyways, stream Fetch the Bolt Cutters, the best album since Fiona Apple’s last one.

Listen Idiot Awards Voters, give as many awards as you possibly can to these albums:

Fiona Apple- Fetch the Bolt Cutters
    Haim- Women in Music Part lll
    Run the Jewels- Run the Jewels 4

Profile picture
    Daniel Glaister
    Topics:

And now Twitter is claiming Doja is “innocent” and was blackmailed, even though it’s apparent she still was still entertaining racists and did a racist song. What a mess.

no, twitter is claiming she’s innocent due to lack of evidence and that the “racist song” you’re talking about wasn’t even racist, that’s just the conclusion everyone has jumped to. if you’d bothered to look on the hashtag you’d see explanation for the meaning of the song.

there are definitely still people annoyed at doja cat but this is the first time in a long time someone has been cancelled then uncancelled so i really don’t think it will affect her grammys nominations

Profile picture
    abelfenty
    Topics:

A bunch of white people “un-cancelling” Doja doesn’t change shit.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Reformed Thot
    Topics:

The song has racial implications as much as some of her fans are trying to dismiss that. And she was still publicly entertaining racist white dudes. But ultimately, as I already mentioned, if she (and her stans) could disprove or vehemently deny this stuff or flip it around then she had a chance of getting off the hook. She does have many haters. So, I questioned the “evidence” from the beginning. However, it’s been several days of trending and allegations and no statement has been made, which reflects some degree of guilt. And this is clearly her team trying to desperately salvage her look. But this isn’t something she can wiggle her way out of. This is the type of convoluted stuff that will linger. It may or may not affect her chances at Grammy nods depending on how it develops, but it can affect potential wins and affect how black fans view her. And she needs the black folk on side. I question whether she can explain herself out of it.

Listen Idiot Awards Voters, give as many awards as you possibly can to these albums:

Fiona Apple- Fetch the Bolt Cutters
    Haim- Women in Music Part lll
    Run the Jewels- Run the Jewels 4

Profile picture
    JennyLewisFan
    Topics:

Yo are you guys kids or what? I mean she did racist things, so? That’s her problem. It doesn’t stop “Say So” from being a jam and potential Grammy nominee. Y’all (and the world at large) should get a grip of yourselves and stop being brittle little girls.

Besides, I’m sure she’s apologized somewhere. Why can’t the world take an apology for something she clearly did not want to cause any controversy?

Profile picture
    thefunkydeltron
    Topics:

That Doja situation is disgust me. That girl is self-hating her own race and some different races too. Uncle Tom shit is running wild on that girl, i liked Say So but yeah Doja’s fame needs to be cancelled.

The general public are really loving savage and it’s predicted to go number 1 this upcoming week!

Good news. Little bit overdue like two weeks but it’s great. That’s what that song deserves even after that cringey Grande/Bieber song hit #1.

Profile picture
    JennyLewisFan
    Topics:

Homophobja Cat should’ve been cancelled when we found out she used ‘f*g’ a little too freely in her vocabulary… But like Nicki fans, they seem to have amnesia.

Lol, she said “fag,” so? You hear dyke all the time in rap music and when a woman says fag it’s now so attrocious? Puh-leeze, get a grip honey.

Profile picture
    JennyLewisFan
    Topics:

That Doja situation is disgust me. That girl is self-hating her own race and some different races too. Uncle Tom shit is running wild on that girl, i liked Say So but yeah Doja’s fame needs to be cancelled.

Damn, I smell a lot of dirty diaper because there seem to be a lot of babies in here. Doja should be canceled for speaking her mind, huh? Y’all are overreacting to a fucking loose statement. She didn’t mean shit to hurt anybody. What can’t y’all understand?

Profile picture
    thefunkydeltron
    Topics:

Damn, I smell a lot of dirty diaper because there seem to be a lot of babies in here. Doja should be canceled for speaking her mind, huh? Y’all are overreacting to a fucking loose statement. She didn’t mean shit to hurt anybody. What can’t y’all understand?

Speaking her mind? Are we talking about the same thing? Lemme say what Doja did;

– She is making live chats with white supremacists/incels.

– In the same chatrooms one of the incels called her the n word and she lets the incel do that.

– She is stripping for them incels.

– She made a song about mocking police brutality on black people during Ferguson days.

And you still defend her and say we’re overreacting to that situation. Weird shit man.

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 612 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 11)’ is closed to new replies.