Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 11)

2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 11)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 611 total)
Created
5 months ago
Last Reply
5 months ago
replies
views
users
BYEDON2020
Bee
Deemy
  • Profile picture
    JennyLewisFan
    Topics:

Speaking her mind? Are we talking about the same thing? Lemme say what Doja did; – She is making live chats with white supremacists/incels. – In the same chatrooms one of the incels called her the n word and she lets the incel do that. – She is stripping for them incels. – She made a song about mocking police brutality on black people during Ferguson days. And you still defend her and say we’re overreacting to that situation. Weird shit man.

Yo, that’s her private life that slipped out, alright? If she wants to f*ck with white supremacists, let her do her thing. This was even before she became famous (I guess) and needed extra cash, so, let’s not go too hard on her.

On the song, like I said, she clearly didn’t intend to cause any meaningful damage. Give her a break y’all.

Profile picture
    Pop Fan
    Topics:

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Cancel culture doesn’t work. 97% of people don’t care about that. The artists who buy into that narrative are harming their career like Taylor Swift did. Taylor could just hide for a few months and create like 1989 2.0. and she would smash the same as she did with 1989. If the music is good and reletable you will succeed even if you are a rapist/pdf file (6ix9ine, Chris Brown, Dr. Luke). Doja Cat will be absolutely fine. She is smashing right now and nothing will stop that. She was “cancelled’ a few days ago and trending on Twitter but her streams and sales didn’t drop a bit. She has a #1 song (Say So), two minor hits (Juicy, Boss Bitch), her new single was sent to radios, she has a collab with The Weeknd (which will probably go Top 10), a collab with Ariana Grande is coming soon so… She is getting 5+ nominations and is a frontrunner for BNA followed by Meghan The Stallion.</p>
    End of the discussion.

Profile picture
    Bee
    Topics:

Yes, because white incels are going to admit that they and she said racist things in that chatroom to a Doja twitter stan. She gets no sympathy and non-black people defending her on here have no right to tell black people when they should “forgive” or feel sorry for her.

Savage is projected to go #1!

Profile picture
    Mr Brightside
    Topics:

Time to drop Doja Cat from my predictions

Profile picture
    ScottyDog
    Topics:

Nice to see Savage predicted for number 1! How does that work? Is Beyoncé still credited, I have my doubts it’s outperforming the original at this point. I honestly would love for her to get a solo number 1. ROCKSTAR is also climbing up the charts nicely. It seemed inevitable with the love for both DaBaby and Roddy Ricch. Lady Gaga / Grande will get a week or two (with the release of the album), then ROCKSTAR should take over. It’s nice to see this variety of number 1s after Old Town Road last year and The Box dominating winter (not that The Box didn’t deserve it).

Profile picture
    JennyLewisFan
    Topics:

Yes, because white incels are going to admit that they and she said racist things in that chatroom to a Doja twitter stan. She gets no sympathy and non-black people defending her on here have no right to tell black people when they should “forgive” or feel sorry for her.

Just so we’re clear, I’m black and I don’t see a problem with what she did.

Time to drop Doja Cat from my predictions

Kudos to your wasted prediction slots, boo.

Profile picture
    JennyLewisFan
    Topics:

Savage is projected to go #1!

Yay!

Profile picture
    Skies
    Topics:

Nice to see Savage predicted for number 1! How does that work? Is Beyoncé still credited, I have my doubts it’s outperforming the original at this point. I honestly would love for her to get a solo number 1. ROCKSTAR is also climbing up the charts nicely. It seemed inevitable with the love for both DaBaby and Roddy Ricch. Lady Gaga / Grande will get a week or two (with the release of the album), then ROCKSTAR should take over. It’s nice to see this variety of number 1s after Old Town Road last year and The Box dominating winter (not that The Box didn’t deserve it).

The remix is ahead of the original in sales, streams, and on radio. Beyoncé will be credited.

And I agree, I’m enjoying how competitive the charts are.

Profile picture
    Just for fun
    Topics:

Doja is both homophobic and racist. Also Dr Luke. Not a cute look overall

Profile picture
    Bee
    Topics:

Impressive that Savage and maybe even Rockstar will go #1 without a music video.

Profile picture
    Just for fun
    Topics:

Yo are you guys kids or what? I mean she did racist things, so? That’s her problem. It doesn’t stop “Say So” from being a jam and potential Grammy nominee. Y’all (and the world at large) should get a grip of yourselves and stop being brittle little girls. Besides, I’m sure she’s apologized somewhere. Why can’t the world take an apology for something she clearly did not want to cause any controversy?

Actually no apology yet. And her apology for using homophobic slurs made me resent her even more cause she basically admitted to being homophobic

Profile picture
    Just for fun
    Topics:

Speaking her mind? Are we talking about the same thing? Lemme say what Doja did; – She is making live chats with white supremacists/incels. – In the same chatrooms one of the incels called her the n word and she lets the incel do that. – She is stripping for them incels. – She made a song about mocking police brutality on black people during Ferguson days. And you still defend her and say we’re overreacting to that situation. Weird shit man.

This.

Impressive that Savage and maybe even Rockstar will go #1 without a music video.

If Rockstar goes to #1 without one, it’ll be the second time Roddy has done that in a matter of months.

Profile picture
    Just for fun
    Topics:

They don’t even need it cause they’re so huge on streaming already

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 611 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 11)’ is closed to new replies.