Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 11)

2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 11)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 12 posts - 601 through 612 (of 612 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
replies
views
users
ELIAS
Bee
Deemy
  • Profile picture
    ScottyDog
    Topics:

Agreed, I think by December this will be forgotten about and she’ll have ROTY and Pop Solo at the very least. If she has another hit she’s in for BNA and Urban Contemporary or Pop Album are potential. I still see her as an Iggy, she’s not an artist that I see having longterm success due to her desire to sabotage her career. Megan has more longterm potential.

i’m so glad some of you have brains. doja cat’s career, and her success at the grammys, will NOT be affected by some silly little stan twitter cancel trend. the general public love her and will continue to listen to her music. don’t be so ridiculous – if you think stan twitter has impact on the grammys you need to stop posting on here because frankly you just don’t understand how it works

Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

I can’t at the same posters who labeled Dua Lipa as generic and basic, are the ones praising ROM.

I don’t know why you have to always make it Dua v. Gaga.

Just give it up seriously. I mean I love Gaga and I enjoyed FN so much. You can like more than one artist. You don’t have to always choose “who’s better”.

Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

Lemme go stream.

Roddy is hot but DaBaby he can keep it lol

Edit: And I Oop… I changed my mind after seeing this pic

Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

With a Music Video, Savage could easily get a 2nd week at #1.

But I’m not sure Beyoncé would be that invested in a song where she’s just a feature. I kinda wish the song was originally written as a collaboration between her and Megan and released with a music video.

Profile picture
    Bee
    Topics:

They cant really do much unless they do a 7/11 type of video, which wouldn’t be bad.

Profile picture
    JustGuy89
    Topics:

I don’t know why you have to always make it Dua v. Gaga.

Just give it up seriously. I mean I love Gaga and I enjoyed FN so much. You can like more than one artist. You don’t have to always choose “who’s better”.

i never mentioned anything about choosing one or the other. By all means enjoy whatever the hell you want. I just find it funny and hypocritical that Dua was trashed for her music being “generic and basic” when Gaga is doing the same exact thing. It ain’t all that sis calm yourself.

Profile picture
    Lolo
    Topics:

With a Music Video, Savage could easily get a 2nd week at #1. But I’m not sure Beyoncé would be that invested in a song where she’s just a feature. I kinda wish the song was originally written as a collaboration between her and Megan and released with a music video.

They need to get creative. They could even do an animated video and market it as a music video LOL.

Song of Year: Anyone by Demi Lovato

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Lolo
    Topics:

Call me pessimistic, but I do think as a new artist having racist and problematic allegations is not a good start. And def a hindrance at the grammys. We’ll see how it carries over.

Song of Year: Anyone by Demi Lovato

Profile picture
    Apolo
    Topics:

kanye’s situation is different from Doja’s. First of it all, he’s a man, and we live in an missoginy society, not forgiving doja but is what it is.

Also, when Kanye started to become abnoxious das when he already das an legenda, years after her stardom.

And let’s compare both situations, Kanye is genious, and Doja for now is just an One hit wonder who make mainstream basic pop

Profile picture
    JennyLewisFan
    Topics:

Is Roddy able to qualify for two spots in Rap/Sung with the “The Box” and “Rockstar”?

Viewing 12 posts - 601 through 612 (of 612 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 11)’ is closed to new replies.