Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 13)

2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 13)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 606 total)
Created
5 months ago
Last Reply
5 months ago
replies
views
users
BYEDON2020
Babygirl
JennyLewisFan
  • Profile picture
    Rickety-old-Thot
    Topics:

At this point whenever I see someone suggesting Post Malone might win AOTY, I just skip on to the next post. He has zero going in his favor. And his album feels like it came out a year ago.

best albums of 2020: Fetch The Bolt Cutters, Set My Heart On Fire Immediately, What’s Your Pleasure, Run The Jewels 4, St Cloud, Grae, The Descendants of Cain

Profile picture
    abelfenty
    Topics:

After Hours is very good and way better than Kiss Land

This is just disrespectful.

Profile picture
    Lil Tony
    Topics:

The amount of hate Lady Gaga gets on this board is so disturbing. Most people here are always predicting her to fail.

Rain On Me is going nowhere cos no one is checking on Lady Gaga, now the song is number one and you’re saying it’s dying after a week.

Chromatica will be shitty and would go nowhere, she’s proven y’all wrong and now you’re saying she’s going to go into oblivion by September.

Even more hate was thrown at A Star Is Born and we all know how it ended.

I can’t wait to see the Grammys put you all to shame

FYC:

Chromatica: Album of the Year, Best Pop Vocal Album.

Rain On Me: Song of the Year, Record of the Year, Best Pop Duo/Group Performance, Best Music Video.

Alice: Best Pop Solo Performance

Profile picture
    JennyLewisFan
    Topics:

I’m convinced Gaga might make the mistake of sending “Stupid Love” to Pop Solo. Are artists allowed to send more than one song to one category? I think Chris Brown had almost his entire album scattered in the R&B submissions last year.

Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

I’m convinced Gaga might make the mistake of sending “Stupid Love” to Pop Solo. Are artists allowed to send more than one song to one category? I think Chris Brown had almost his entire album scattered in the R&B submissions last year.

Lol that’s not a mistake. After all Stupid Love is a top 5 single. She could be name-checked there like it happened with YNTCD, if voters want to.

Now if she does release Free Woman as a single before the deadline then sure. But I really doubt it. I think they’ll let ROM have its radio run through the summer. It’ll take the song months to peak on radio, if ever.

Profile picture
    Babygirl
    Topics:

Visual aesthetics didn’t stop Billie Eilish from winning.

I mean Billie’s cover isn’t nearly as grating (for their standards) as AH’s at all lol.

Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

At this point whenever I see someone suggesting Post Malone might win AOTY, I just skip on to the next post. He has zero going in his favor. And his album feels like it came out a year ago.

I feel like HB will be the ASIB of this year. They’ll probably give him SOTY/ROTY for Circles but not AOTY. The album feels like old news and is being overshadowed by newer releases. Unless he releases a new single that becomes a hit like it happened with 24K Magic, I think it may become vulnerable in AOTY.

Profile picture
    rimot
    Topics:

Wow
    Exciting, it’s hard to guess who will win the prize. You don’t think winning is a little hard.
    Do you agree with me?

Profile picture
    Adele
    Topics:

Honey, NOT everyone thinks Chromatica and “Rain on Me” are fucking masterpieces.  Let’s wait and see how her album and song holds up on the charts before declaring them frontrunners in certain categories.

Profile picture
    John Berchmans
    Topics:

After Hours just passed 2 BILLION streams on Spotify, but sure, “nOt A mAsSiVe SuCcEsS”.

Also, donating 500K to Black Lives Matter charities is seriously going to help his AOTY chances, especially since other contenders like Dua Lipa and Post Malone have said nothing so far (though good on Fiona Apple and Lady Gaga for speaking out).

Stream After Hours and In Your Eyes (Remix)

Profile picture
    TaylorStan11
    Topics:

After Hours just passed 2 BILLION streams on Spotify, but sure, “nOt A mAsSiVe SuCcEsS”. Also, donating 500K to Black Lives Matter charities is seriously going to help his AOTY chances, especially since other contenders like Dua Lipa and Post Malone have said nothing so far (though good on Fiona Apple and Lady Gaga for speaking out).

Dua has spoken out but yeah The Weeknd donating $500k is amazing.

But as I’ve said before, if Kendrick Lamar surprise releases an album, especially with a riot-esque record in light of all that’s happening. He has this AOTY win in the bag. We wouldn’t even need to discuss anything.

Profile picture
    TaylorStan11
    Topics:

Post Malone isn’t winning any GF categories. Like come on. He’s liked, not loved lol

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Adele
    Topics:

Honey, I hope Kendrick Lamar saves music and releases by August 31st.

Profile picture
    John Berchmans
    Topics:

Dua has spoken out but yeah The Weeknd donating $500k is amazing.

When? I didn’t see anything on her Twitter.

Stream After Hours and In Your Eyes (Remix)

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 606 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 13)’ is closed to new replies.