Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 16)

2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 16)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 13 posts - 586 through 598 (of 598 total)
Created
10 months ago
Last Reply
10 months ago
( +6 hidden )
replies
views
users
M
Rich Thot
ELIAS🍂
  • Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Cardi
    Topics:

Honey, Lady Gaga is NOT first or second to win Best Pop Vocal Album.

Profile picture
    abelfenty
    Topics:

I wonder who is going to be the song of the summer. Most of them have been nominated for ROTY:

2017: Despacito

2018: I Like It

2019: Old Town Road

It would be either Savage or Rockstar. I wonder who it will be.

In My Feelings was Song of the Summer in 2018.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    daniel
    Topics:

we have this conversation about dua lipa everyday. can we just agree that at the moment she will receive 3-5 nominations, and will be at least in the running to win anything she’s nominated for?

Profile picture
    willow
    Topics:

Snubbing “In My Feelings” was honestly the best desicions The Grammys ever made. Music is subjective but “In My Feelings” and “Toosie Slide” are both horrible and so annoying. I am pretty sure “Toosie Shit” will get snubbed.

Profile picture
    caleidoscopio
    Topics:

I hope Rockstar is rightfully submitted to Pop Duo/Group so it can snag a nomination from a mediocre song. It’s also better than DaBaby’s own My Oh My. Melodic Rap is too crowded*, and Roddy is already a frontrunner there.

• Rockstar
    • Memor-ew-s
    • Rain On Me
    • namecheck of whatever Coldplay submits
    • Intentions

snubbed: Don’t Call Me Angel, Bad To You, virtually most of the Charlie’s Angels OST, My Oh My, RITMO, MAMACITA, What A Man Gotta Do and every pop remix that was released this year (Good As Hell, In Your Eyes, Say So, The Bones, I Hope and Lover)

as alternates, Julianna Calm Down, Time, Fall On Me or Take What You Want would be interesting namechecks. either that or a good reggaetón track here (ROSALÍA and Bad Bunny come in mind), though that’s nearly impossible.

*tbh while I’m okay with just 5 slots, categories such as Melodic Rap Performance and Pop Solo Performance need 8 slots more than Best New Artist does.

FYC:

Record of the Year: Hit Different by SZA ft. Pharrell Williams & co.
    Song of the Year: Good Days by SZA ft. Jacob Collier

Profile picture
    Deemy
    Topics:

The Dixie Chicks will not be nominated in Pop Vocal, they will get regulated to Pop Country Performance, especially when Golden Hour competed in the country categories with a pop country album. High Horse still slaps.

Kacey submitted High Horse to Pop Solo though. Dixie Chicks submitting Gaslighter to Pop Duo/Group isn’t far fetched but it’s just unlikely. Country Song and Country Group Performance are just safer to get.

Profile picture
    Deemy
    Topics:

Also I wouldn’t mind ROCKSTAR going Pop Group. I think DaBaby and Roddy are popular enough to get in. Plus that would mean My Oh My won’t get in. I would gladly accept that.

Profile picture
    daniel
    Topics:

Kacey submitted High Horse to Pop Solo though. Dixie Chicks submitting Gaslighter to Pop Duo/Group isn’t far fetched but it’s just unlikely. Country Song and Country Group Performance are just safer to get.

that was only because kacey had other country songs that she could submit in the country categories, and high horse wasn’t as big as butterflies etc. it would be very weird to submit gaslighter to pop when it’s their lead single and therefore could win in country pretty easily

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Deemy
    Topics:

I think Kanye “Jesus is King” could surprise and get a Rap Album nomination.

Viewing 13 posts - 586 through 598 (of 598 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 16)’ is closed to new replies.