Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 18)

2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 18)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 621 total)
Created
1 week ago
Last Reply
4 days ago
replies
views
users
ELIAS
janet.
fortheculture
  • Profile picture
    blackwidow12
    Topics:

sweetie I knew people would come for me for making that prediction. I for one hate that song as much as everyone else, but let me just say this: “The Middle”.

The thing that made me laugh is that you wrote Dance Monkey – Dance Monkey. As if Dance Monkey was the name of the artist lol.

Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

Does anyone think Love You For A Long Time by Maggie Rogers has any hope of getting any sort of nomination? She’s a BNA nominee but has never gotten anything else. The song wasn’t big but it feels very SOTY-esque. If she gets into the Top 20 I could see her being a surprise committee pick.

Profile picture
    Babygirl
    Topics:

It took one slower pop song for posters to claim Post was no longer a filler nomination and is now the front runner to win the whole thing. And now anyone who isn’t budging is now being called delusional for it.

he might not win in the end but he sure as hell won’t be filler.

Profile picture
    Berni
    Topics:

Does anyone think Love You For A Long Time by Maggie Rogers has any hope of getting any sort of nomination? She’s a BNA nominee but has never gotten anything else. The song wasn’t big but it feels very SOTY-esque. If she gets into the Top 20 I could see her being a surprise committee pick.

i don´t think so, last year I saw a a lot predicting her for SOTY for a song I can´t really remember, even for AOTY yet she was ignored, so I guess she doesn´t really have a lot of support

Profile picture
    John Berchmans
    Topics:

Question: Is Da Baby eligible for Best New Artist? If so, I think he could be a major contender there with so many hit songs in this elegibility period, including Rockstar, My Oh My, and Enemies.

Stream After Hours and In Your Eyes (Remix)

Profile picture
    ELIAS
    Topics:

Lianne La Havas for Best R&B album. The teasers are so beautiful and enveloping. I wish more people have heard her.

FYC:
    AOTY: Fetch the Bolt Cutters or After Hours
    ROTY & SOTY: Blinding Lights & Don’t Start Now
    BNA: Megan Thee Stallion or Rina Sawayama
    Rap Album: RTJ4
    Pop Album: SAWAYAMA
    Rock Album: The New Abnormal
    R&B Performance: Do It

Profile picture
    flower boy
    Topics:

Lianne La Havas for Best R&B album. The teasers are so beautiful and enveloping. I wish more people have heard her.

Can’t fight is wonderful. She looks like Corinne Bailey Rae.

Profile picture
    cah
    Topics:

Will Fiona Apple have enough votes for AOTY or will she be a committee pick? Like Lana Del Rey last year, for example.

Profile picture
    janet.
    Topics:

Honey, Fiona Crapple will be a committee pick for AOTY.

Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

Question: Is Da Baby eligible for Best New Artist? If so, I think he could be a major contender there with so many hit songs in this elegibility period, including Rockstar, My Oh My, and Enemies.

No

FYC: Conan Gray - Best New Artist
    Kid Krow - AOTY, Pop Vocal Album
    The Story, Comfort Crowd - SOTY
    Maniac - ROTY, Pop Solo Perf

FYC: Run the Jewels
    RTJ4 - AOTY, Best Rap Album
    walking in the snow - ROTY, SOTY, Rap Song, Rap Perf

FYC: Ariana Grande
    Rain On Me (w/Lady Gaga): ROTY, SOTY, Pop DG Perf, BMV
    Nobody (w/ Chaka Khan) - Trad R&B Perf.

Profile picture
    arodfan
    Topics:

The thing that made me laugh is that you wrote Dance Monkey – Dance Monkey. As if Dance Monkey was the name of the artist lol.

Hilarious. If that was the case, then why would the artist name their breakthrough single after their stage name? By the way, that song sucks and should stay away from the nominations. Hopefully, it will be forgotten by the end of the eligibility period.

So, it looks like My Turn is about to become the most streamed album of the year so far and it might have a chance of becoming the biggest-selling. I feel like its Grammy prospects keep rising with each passing week.

Profile picture
    arodfan
    Topics:

So, it looks like My Turn is about to become the most streamed album of the year so far and it might have a chance of becoming the biggest-selling. I feel like its Grammy prospects keep rising with each passing week.

Answer this: would they seriously give an AOTY nod to Lil Baby? No. He’s gonna pull a 21 Savage(Rap Song and Rap Album nods only), although I doubt he’s winning either in such a strong year.

Answer this: would they seriously give an AOTY nod to Lil Baby? No. He’s gonna pull a 21 Savage(Rap Song and Rap Album nods only), although I doubt he’s winning either in such a strong year.

I don’t know if he has a chance in the GF, but he definitely has a shot in the Rap categories. Roddy is probably the hottest rapper on the planet right now, but don’t sleep on Lil Baby. His stock is rising, and it’s rising fast.

Profile picture
    Korbel Clinton
    Topics:

Not dance monkey by dance monkey 💀

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 621 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 18)’ is closed to new replies.