Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 18)

2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 18)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 6 posts - 616 through 621 (of 621 total)
Created
2 weeks ago
Last Reply
5 days ago
replies
views
users
ELIAS
janet.
fortheculture
  • Profile picture
    fortheculture
    Topics:

Yeah I don’t like Kanye’s politics, but he is still a great artist and entertaining public figure, and WUITB just sounds like a hit plus having a Travis Scott feature makes it a guaranteed hit.

Profile picture
    DvirBA
    Topics:

I never really thoughout about it, but does Kanye West stand a chance at the gospel categories with JIK or JIB?

Or will they go with something more traditional?

For Your Consideration Emmys 2020:
    Ramin Djawadi- Outstanding Music Composition, "Westworld"

Profile picture
    caleidoscopio
    Topics:

Rina’s only chance is going viral on Tik Tok or making it to the top 20 on Best New Artist.

Kanye’s song is good but it won’t receive a nomination.

Profile picture
    caleidoscopio
    Topics:

I never really thoughout about it, but does Kanye West stand a chance at the gospel categories with JIK or JIB? Or will they go with something more traditional?

JIK will be transferred to Rap Album and be snubbed. JIB could be accepted by the gospel committee, but will most likely not receive a nomination.

Profile picture
    fortheculture
    Topics:

I really don’t think JIB will be transferred to Rap Album. Songs like Every Hour, God Is, and Jesus is Lord have zero rapping at all. On many other songs, the rap elements are secondary to the gospel elements. JIK fits cleanly into the Contemporary Christian category, while JIB fits cleanly in Gospel. If God’s Country all goes as hard as WUITB and gets released before the cutoff then he may submit in Rap Album. He would then have three albums competing in three different genres

Profile picture
    fortheculture
    Topics:

If some singer songwriter  guitar player can play country songs about Jesus and submit to contemporary christian without getting moved to country, then surely Kanye can submit JIK to Contemporary Christian. There is zero cussing or vulgarity on the album and literally the entire album is about worshipping Jesus.

Viewing 6 posts - 616 through 621 (of 621 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 18)’ is closed to new replies.